[THEME] SenseVillain 10.1 + SenseVillain Bootscreen 10[Updated 06-06-2010]

Search This thread

Kuki2000

Sep 6, 2009
It works just fine, all you have to do is remove HtcLockscreen.apk from /system/app/

Hmm ok, but how? (sorry I´m new to this) If I remove this apk from the filearchive i get an error when I try to Install the Theme. And if I try to delete it after the installation on the phone, I get error that I`m not allowed to...

tristan202

Nov 12, 2009
Samsung Galaxy S21+
Hmm ok, but how? (sorry I´m new to this) If I remove this apk from the filearchive i get an error when I try to Install the Theme. And if I try to delete it after the installation on the phone, I get error that I`m not allowed to...

You can do it with adb like this:

Code:
adb remount
adb mv /system/app/HtcLockscreen.apk /system/app/HtcLockscreen.bak

That will just rename the HtcLockscreen, but keep it in system in case you want to revert.

Or you can use something like Root Explorer to delete or rename it.

freemsk1

May 8, 2008
I've managed to change mentioned wallpaper only after full wipe and clear install of VillainROM 6.2 + SenseVillain 6.1. Everything is fine now

Last edited:

Phil_UK

Jul 26, 2009
How can I fix this?

Something went wrong for me :confused:

Any idea how I can fix the menu? Thanks v much.

314xseg.png

Phil_UK

Jul 26, 2009
It looks like you have accidently flashed some of Shen's Theme over top of mine. Try and reflash SenseVillain 6.2, or just push com.htc.resource.apk and Rosie.apk to the phone.

Just made same mistake with VR 10....it was after flashing clear lockscreen that the menu messed up :eek:

Edit: Realise now clear lockscreen causes glitch IF i do not use with the main theme. I tried it with the normal sense theme, hence the trouble. Put main theme on now....solved.

Last edited:

basbroens

Aug 28, 2008
does 10.1 work with the roufanos build?

Just a question.. does the 10.1 theme also work on the roufanos build?

raikan123

Mar 19, 2010
Singapore
Tristan... do you know how i can make my pull down lock screen (Original) to have invisible background so that i can see the home screen?

A Dustman

Apr 19, 2010
What would happen if I were to flash this on to a different sense rom, would it work? or would it kill everything?

EDIT: Turns out it works just fine!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts