Latest HD2 WP7 News

Search This thread

w3x

Jan 14, 2011
Llandudno,North Wales
activation code

Hi there

Can some onefrom US get activation code for me. Offices are shut here and i fear they will be all weekend. Can you pm me act code

Thanks

phoenixtraveller

Dec 21, 2010
TO dapoharoun

TO dapoharoun

Hey bro. Seeing your account is disabled please email me.

My email address is dapoharouncommpipe@gmail.com

Or I could use a @live.com address and... get my phone bricked/fired from Microsoft!

Was going to release code generator for activation algorithm/hsh/chksm but YOUR ACCOUNT DISABLED!

;)

Last edited:

erick10

Sep 21, 2007
Hey bro!! this thing is answered many times....

create this registry

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsPhone\ProxyPorts]“DeviceReg”=dword:000069C5

using regedit in ur PC... then only the zune will detect it...

I cant find "WindowsPhone" under [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft.
any help?

Tozzy2

Feb 6, 2010
sorry if this has been asked already,very late and on my phone reading this long thread...

Is it only HD2 supported?What about TG01?Has anyone tested it?

the_ape

May 30, 2005
www.nakedcleaner.com
i would like to know this also. Does it work with Euro HD2 with 512 Rom?

Yes works fine on Euro, all that means is IF you have a Leo1024 then it will only apear as a LEO512 after flashing WP7

sorry if this has been asked already,very late and on my phone reading this long thread...

Is it only HD2 supported?What about TG01?Has anyone tested it?

Nope, HD2 only

Tethering - MS have said it's not in the OS at this stage

Live Services - If your in a 'non-wp7' country then it's only of limited use to get a code anyhow, as market etc ont work because of IP detection routines

Laggyness - Usualy caused by slow SD Cards, remeber WP7 RAID0's the flash and the SD card so it's seen as a JBOD. Slow SD card will mean slow everything that uses/accesses it

Sideloading issues : Make sure you have installed the SDK tools (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...cf-a63a-4f97-952c-8b51b34b00ce&displaylang=en)

Last edited:

Monty Burns

Mar 11, 2005
Doha
www.stuza.com
..Laggyness - Usualy caused by slow SD Cards, remeber WP7 RAID0's the flash and the SD card so it's seen as a JBOD. Slow SD card will mean slow everything that uses/accesses it
(http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...cf-a63a-4f97-952c-8b51b34b00ce&displaylang=en)

its NOT raid 0, it can't be. If your from a corporate environment you would know this. However, it can be a ..... i'm drunk, but raid 0 requires 2 disks the same sizes and that doesn't work for phones with fixed memory AND SD card slots....

edit: either that or the raid 5 systems i've setup for years and my twin raptors at home ... aint worked.

Oct 4, 2009
I didnt need to do this, I just installed teh wp7 dev tools.

the development tool is 384MB, but if u want a quick install u can just create the registry, to create the folder, u click edit, then click new key, name it to WindowsPhone, then create another one under Policies...

but its actually better to install the wp7 dev tool, as u nid it to do a lot of stuff, to make it ur wp7/hd2 more functional...

erick10

Sep 21, 2007
Guys stupid question but I need to know if my SD card is working or not. When I click SD through TouchXplorer I get 0 bytes but though the settings It shows 1.8 GB available from the 3.5 GB (4 gig card) i have music synced already through Zune.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1. Cotulla is working on meego development as well as wp7 which is dividing his time.

2. Next version of magdlr will have some kind of pinball game??? possibly pong instead of tetris?
    * correction: Arkanoid, not pong

3. Somewhere in New York, a guy was spotted with a chinese HD2 running wp7?

4. A new hd2 wp7 video has been posted which is supposedly quite convicing.
    *correction: No new video, just old one

**Update: 1/12/2011
    -really great videos in post #33, thank you user, lukmakachi
    -There has been a release on DFT - lots of users are reporting actual testing of WP7, we seem to be on the verge of an official release VERY SOON
    -Windows Live services DO NOT WORK ie: zune, marketplace, xbox live (not really new info but it has been confirmed by users reporting here)
    -32gb sd card is confirmed working

**Update: 1/13/2011
    -As many already know, there has been a release on the chinese DFT forums, if you want it try google search - Mods are threating bans if you post links so watch yourself!
    -[Confirmed working]HowTo actvate your wp7/HD2 Live services. original thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=911579
    -For help with this awesome release check out the wp7 forums here - lots of useful info http://xdaforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=606

All hail DFT!
    * Thank you babyyim000 for the source information!!!
    * Most of all Thank you DFT and cotulla for all the hard work!!!
    I've been browsing the chinese DFT forums and it seems that they are getting more updates on WP7 for HD2's than us. The google translations are a bit rough and I don't know chinese, but here's what I think is going on.

1. Cotulla is working on meego development as well as wp7 which is dividing his time.

2. Next version of magdlr will have some kind of pinball game??? possibly pong instead of tetris?

3. Somewhere in New York, a guy was spotted with a chinese HD2 running wp7?

4. A new hd2 wp7 video has been posted which is supposedly quite convicing.

Again, I don't speak chinese and the translations are rough so I could be mistaken but it seems progress is being made, albeit a bit slowly :/ maybe a chinese speaker can elaborate?

original source here http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=zh-CN&u=http://www.darkforcesteam.com.cn/&ei=NkwtTcdPwqqUB4PJjd8L&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CB8Q7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Ddarkforcesteam%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26prmd%3Divns

it is not “pinball” game,it is Arkanoid:D
    Preemptive strike!!

Though it hasn't gone off topic just yet, threads like this are notorious for personal information being leaked, users getting flamed and severely off-topic discussion.

Don't let this happen guys. As long as the thread remains civil and on-topic, the thread will remain open but if it goes astray, I WILL be closing it.

Just a general warning to all...

-dh
    I called and said i have an HTC HD2 with WP7 on it, and she gave me a code and said "thank you, be sure to tell your friends about it"
    and she also said my code will be good for my live acc on any device for now on.

Don't need to say anything more about that XD.
    Ok.. Seems my first warning wasn't enough. This is not the place to discuss illegal activities such as cracking pvk on WP7. I'm not going to deny that it is being done but it is surely going to create a problem at some point down the road. I would like to prevent it as long as possible so please keep this discussion private or take it else where.

This thread is in regards to the WP7 release via the DFT and updates from them. Not unofficial news regarding illegal activities.