Search This thread

jsms0905

Mar 26, 2011
just placed my order!!

1 speaker dock
1 portfolio case
1 wireless keyboard!!
priced at 212!!!
but got it for 87 with 2 day shipping!!!!
but i also want to know if by using the portfolio case will it fit with the dock? or would i have to take it off every time? i just want that extra protection for it.

mched

Oct 26, 2009
Valencia, CA
Not sure what I'm doing wrong...but I can't seem to get the extra 50% off.
I tried using the code "xoomac50" but it gives me an invalid code warning.

robd310

Mar 15, 2011
Really Moto? I knew I shouldnt have waited til Monday!!! Screwed again! Its like you can never take their word on anything, though i had til the 26th, pffft.... Why am I suprised, plus they pulled their $50 discount on the Speaker dock/keyboard combo as well, thanks for thinking of your customers moto.....:mad:

p2flol

Sep 8, 2010
Ordered saturday and it already shipped! I guess that June 28th-July5th estimate is way off!

Greetings from Motorola,
We thought you would like to know that we shipped your items, and that this completes your order.

via fedex

scramer

Ordered saturday and it already shipped! I guess that June 28th-July5th estimate is way off!

Greetings from Motorola,
We thought you would like to know that we shipped your items, and that this completes your order.

via fedex

Mine hasn't shipped yet. I ordered June 19, Sunday. (Funny I ordered after you but my estimate delivery date is before yours).

Items not yet shipped:

Delivery Estimate: Jun 27, 2011 - Jun 30, 2011

Edit: i am in Oklahoma

Last edited:

sfld

Jul 24, 2007
Mine hasn't shipped yet. I ordered June 19, Sunday. (Funny I ordered after you but my estimate delivery date is before yours).

Items not yet shipped:

Delivery Estimate: Jun 27, 2011 - Jun 30, 2011

ditto btw im in michigan so maybe they ship based on location

jumphour

Mar 10, 2011
CT
I ordered my 3 items on the 17th, got it all yesterday.

Edit: I usually travel with a netbook, but I decided to use the tablet this week on my vacation to see if I miss some stuff. I guess I'll miss the DVD burner, but other than that, the setup with the Moto keyboard and the speaker dock are great. I'm really impressed by the tiny speaker dock making such big sound. A LOT better than my netbook. Man, this was a good deal!

Sent from my Xoom using XDA Premium App

Last edited:

sfld

Jul 24, 2007
still a open order... not shipped yet

weird im wondering if i should contact them

anyone else ship on the 19th and not get anything?

p2flol

Sep 8, 2010
I ordered on the 19th and it is still sitting there saying "waiting to ship". I am going to give them until Monday and if it does not ship I may give them a call. The website is pretty useless for getting any additional information.

I ordered on the 18th and it's been sitting at the fedex warehouse all day, I guess they didn't want to deliver it today! Gotta wait till monday.. (Hawaii).

Yeah it said the 24th this morning. Changed!

Ship date

Jun 20, 2011

Estimated delivery

Jun 27, 2011

Jun 24, 2011 8:44 PM
On FedEx vehicle for delivery
HONOLULU, HI

^ that makes no sense.

Last edited:

ntron1

Apr 11, 2009
I ordered on the 18th with standard shipping. Called the on the 23rd, 24th and today. The first 2 calls I was told "it is shipping today". On todays call I was told there is a shipping delay of unknown origin. Going to buy them at best buy tommorrow and return them when mine arrive.....

jsms0905

Mar 26, 2011
anyone order on the 19th get theirs yet?

having same problem, ive called 3 times and every time they change their story, that the proccessing time is 72 hours and that the they dont count one bussiness day and that blah blah blah. if its not shipped by tomorrow i want something, i want a free accessory or i want my shipping refunded

Top Liked Posts