Thanks Meter: 6,502

Post Reply Email Thread
2nd August 2018, 02:33 PM |#3481  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 1,745

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondJohn

FYI:I had an issue downloading this video on one phone, did not try another.
https://youtu.be/j7oQEPfe-O8

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjm831

Worked fine for me. Problem is probably on your end.
PS good music choice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoroBo

Works fine for me too. Played it with YouTube Vanced and shared it to YouTube Downloader then downloaded the best video quality available. I didn't try searching directly in the app but it shouldn't make a difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondJohn

I use Vanced YouTube, and its from playing the video that I then trigger the download. ie it does play in my country. I can also see it from my desktop (without TOR) using the web version of youtube. If it actually bothered me (or @xda_dentex requested it) I would take a log.

So its been a couple of boots, and I tried it again just now, and it worked. I guess it never occurred to me it was "strange" behavior at the time, as I was downloading a number of others before and after, and they all worked fine, so thought it was something in particular to this vid. sorry for any confusion.
The Following User Says Thank You to DiamondJohn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DiamondJohn Ad-Free

3rd August 2018, 07:39 AM |#3482  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6,502

Donate to Me
More
@DiamondJohn @JoroBo @Sami Jildeh @rjm831
(...and @ anyone interested by this obscure and untrackable issue with some videos, don't showing formats at all):
Hello guys, I'm about to post a test version on the other thread, if you want to take a look: https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...35450&page=100

Quote:
Originally Posted by akmsr

Long time user, recently upgraded to aosip 8.1, downloaded ytd 6.1 right away realized that I can't have a custom download folder. Just the standard one. Read the first post that mentioned something about it. It's not a big deal but wanted to mention this. Thanks.

Hi, sorry for the issue. I'm basically dropping support to download on any external (removable) sdcard because it only works for older android versions. You have to move the files after download (this works).
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to xda_dentex For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xda_dentex Ad-Free
3rd August 2018, 09:12 PM |#3483  
Flag DeLand, Florida
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Not a prob, thanks for clearing that up for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to akmsr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift akmsr Ad-Free
4th August 2018, 02:03 AM |#3484  
Flag Sydney

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xda_dentex

(...and @ anyone interested by this obscure and untrackable issue with some videos, don't showing formats at all):

As I said above, the obscure failure no longer fails for me. I have a second device (which I use commonly for using YTD ), if there is something in particular I could test/report/log that would help you, please let me know, as it normally just works.
The Following User Says Thank You to DiamondJohn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DiamondJohn Ad-Free
4th August 2018, 10:33 PM |#3485  
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xda_dentex

@DiamondJohn @JoroBo @Sami Jildeh @rjm831

I also posted to the other forum-
Was receiving numerous encryption errors (YTD 6.1) when either sharing to YTD from YouTube app or when searching using YTD. No format selection would show as a result. Seems to have been corrected with 6.1.1.
Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to pseudonym58 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pseudonym58 Ad-Free
6th August 2018, 08:07 PM |#3486  
Flag Cartagena
Thanks Meter: 6

More
I have a little problem...when I download MP3 from YouTube my music app show two files one mp3 and other m4a but m4a file don't exist I suppose is part of the convertion process, star music tag app show two diferents files as well.
I try diferents multimedia apps and same problem.

Sorry my engliah
7th August 2018, 02:38 AM |#3487  
Flag Sydney

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfar77

I have a little problem...when I download MP3 from YouTube my music app show two files one mp3 and other m4a but m4a file don't exist I suppose is part of the convertion process, star music tag app show two diferents files as well.
I try diferents multimedia apps and same problem.

Sorry my engliah

You are correct in that it is a part of the conversion process. After the process has completed (as at one stage there will be both until the conversion is completed completely) if you refresh the view in your file manager, the second file (ie the m4a) should be gone.

However, the file may remain listed in some apps that use the MediaDB, as the media scanner may be quicker to add the file to the MediaDB (which most apps use as a source list of media/audio) than it is to remove the file. You could force a mediascan manually, or maybe include a ".nomedia" file in your downloads directory, so neither file will appear visible to the media scanner until it is moved out of the download folder. eg to the /sdcard/Music folder.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DiamondJohn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DiamondJohn Ad-Free
12th August 2018, 01:01 PM |#3488  
Thanks Meter: 103

More
Signature error on this video
https://youtu.be/CY8E6N5Nzec

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
12th August 2018, 05:04 PM |#3489  
Flag waynesville
Thanks Meter: 113

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by decmk

That just downloaded fine on my note 8.
12th August 2018, 05:55 PM |#3490  
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by decmk

Some signature error problems are fixed by updating YTD to v6.1.1.
You might try that if you haven't already.
(It might be necessary to accept beta updates under the YTD settings to receive the update).
12th August 2018, 07:20 PM |#3491  
Thanks Meter: 103

More
Even with beta updates checked i don't get it. Can you atach here.
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by pseudonym58

Some signature error problems are fixed by updating YTD to v6.1.1.
You might try that if you haven't already.
(It might be necessary to accept beta updates under the YTD settings to receive the update).

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adfree, youtube downloader android dentex free

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)