OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6,502

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.b4rt

hm ok thx
logcat added

Are you on the latest version 6.3? (Info not logged here)
The Following User Says Thank You to xda_dentex For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xda_dentex Ad-Free

5th October 2018, 10:06 AM |#3562  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xda_dentex

Are you on the latest version 6.3? (Info not logged here)

yes
v6.3 from Sep 08 2018

edit: cleared cache/data from app and it works
sorry and thx for this great app

regards
5th October 2018, 10:56 AM |#3563  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.b4rt

yes
v6.3 from Sep 08 2018

edit: cleared cache/data from app and it works
sorry and thx for this great app

regards

Ok. Thanks.
But still I don't have a reason for this.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xda_dentex For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xda_dentex Ad-Free
7th October 2018, 04:50 PM |#3564  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Hello guys! since it seems possible to post *one* Telegram chat link per thread (by the developer), here it is mine:
https://t.me/ytd_general

I want to try how it goes.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to xda_dentex For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xda_dentex Ad-Free
14th October 2018, 02:18 PM |#3565  
Thanks Meter: 63

More
I love this app -thanks @dentex-, but I have a simple request : could we have an option to specify filename when saving MP3 - and avoid 255CBR kind of extension ?
Thanks a lot !
14th October 2018, 02:22 PM |#3566  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by StressFull

I love this app -thanks @dentex-, but I have a simple request : could we have an option to specify filename when saving MP3 - and avoid 255CBR kind of extension ?
Thanks a lot !

Hello! Thanks
Yes, there's the option to modify the filename before downloading (look into prefs): but I'm sure that the quality tag is being attached anyway. To change it (as of now) you have to rename the file *after* the download (you can use the dashboard: long-click on the item and choose "rename").
I may do what you request as a global option... Not sure ATM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xda_dentex For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xda_dentex Ad-Free
14th October 2018, 07:04 PM |#3567  
Hello, Well my inquiry is directed to the developer. Well, as is known, due to an Android error (indexed from MP3 files), when you change the cover of a song and have other songs without label (without a name of album), the cover that applies to that song will also apply to the rest of songs without label, this is upset. Then here is a question: Is there the possibility that in a future update, as well as it is currently allowed to rename the file before downloading it, you can also edit the 'tags' (name, album, artist)? So that this way the multimedia experience is more complete and comfortable
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JoseAlarcon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JoseAlarcon Ad-Free
14th October 2018, 10:48 PM |#3568  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 1,743

More
Quote:

Hello! Thanks
Yes, there's the option to modify the filename before downloading (look into prefs): but I'm sure that the quality tag is being attached anyway. To change it (as of now) you have to rename the file *after* the download (you can use the dashboard: long-click on the item and choose "rename").
I may do what you request as a global option... Not sure ATM.

Just an FYI / opinion, as I tend to also edit the Tags and commonly re-forrmat the filename (over the almost random names of youtube clips) to fit in with my own naming convention, this feature would not be much use. So -1 as an FYI.
The Following User Says Thank You to DiamondJohn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DiamondJohn Ad-Free
7th November 2018, 05:18 AM |#3569  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:

Fixed!

(Now I need some time for the release)

I see this issue again in 6.3

Clearing data/cache didn't help
7th November 2018, 07:08 AM |#3570  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gauravnema

I see this issue again in 6.3

Clearing data/cache didn't help

Yes it seems they changed again something in regards to encrypted signatures videos.

Please stand by for a fix.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to xda_dentex For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xda_dentex Ad-Free
7th November 2018, 04:59 PM |#3571  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Any alternative app in case this doesn't work?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adfree, youtube downloader android dentex free

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)