[ROM][JB][02/28/2019] aospSX 1.0.9

76 posts
Thanks Meter: 96

Post Reply Email Thread
20th March 2016, 04:53 PM |#121  
Flag baltimore,md
Thanks Meter: 193

More
Can't believe you are still updating the ole mt4g still,that's great commitment I still have mine I'm gonna try it

Sent from my HUAWEI P8max using Tapatalk

28th March 2016, 05:12 PM |#122  
OP Member
Flag Washington D.C.

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwhood

Can't believe you are still updating the ole mt4g still,that's great commitment I still have mine I'm gonna try it

Thanks,
As long as there are people out there that still use this then I'll keep developing it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Steppnasty For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Steppnasty Ad-Free
28th March 2016, 05:46 PM |#123  
Flag baltimore,md
Thanks Meter: 193

More
Does camera work now cause I vlog on a modded 50cc scooter and I'm gonna be using mt4g for shooting videos and camera shots?

30th March 2016, 08:39 PM |#124  
Thanks Meter: 127

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steppnasty

1.0.3 is up. Lots of bug fixes, camera fixes, etc. Let me know if you dirty flash and are unable to find the Camera app. Or any issues that is.

I just signed in to give you a like lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
31st March 2016, 04:57 PM |#125  
OP Member
Flag Washington D.C.

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwhood

Does camera work now cause I vlog on a modded 50cc scooter and I'm gonna be using mt4g for shooting videos and camera shots?

I currently only have a 720p resolution coded into the daemon for video recording and the frame rate seems a bit choppy. Also I don't think sound is getting recorded. I plan on adding more camera modes and fixing the sound before the next release, as well as adding the front facing camera.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steppnasty For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Steppnasty Ad-Free
13th April 2016, 09:57 AM |#126  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
link aospx 1.0.3
hello. May I know where is the link for aospx 1.0.3? I have downloaded aospX-1.0.0. Thanks
22nd April 2016, 12:00 AM |#127  
OP Member
Flag Washington D.C.

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayati1

hello. May I know where is the link for aospx 1.0.3? I have downloaded aospX-1.0.0. Thanks

It's under the downloads tab. If it isn't displayed in your browser, here's a link:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/devd...5443#downloads

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA-Developers mobile app
25th May 2016, 05:44 PM |#128  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
I can't get this to work at all. I installed the most recent version and when it boots I immediately get a force close on OTA Updater, and then any time I open the keyboard I get a force close on it and I can't type anything. also the Home button doesn't work.
The Following User Says Thank You to marchingknight11 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift marchingknight11 Ad-Free
2nd June 2016, 10:16 AM |#129  
OP Member
Flag Washington D.C.

Donate to Me
More
Is this a fresh install?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA-Developers mobile app
7th June 2016, 02:02 PM |#130  
OP Member
Flag Washington D.C.

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marchingknight11

I can't get this to work at all. I installed the most recent version and when it boots I immediately get a force close on OTA Updater, and then any time I open the keyboard I get a force close on it and I can't type anything. also the Home button doesn't work.

OTA Updater is broken in 1.0.3. The version that is there is incompatible with this version of Android but I haven't had it FC on me. The good news is this is already fixed in my test build and I have added the OTA controls to the Settings app. That is just one of a large number of changes that I have made that I still have yet to commit. I am currently still tweaking the new camera build and once that is ready I will begin committing the changes. In the meantime you can remove the OTA Updater apk by doing this in Linux:
sudo adb remount
adb shell rm /system/app/OTAUpdater.apk

As for the keyboard and home button issue I'm not sure what is causing that. If you post a logcat I can take a look at it.
15th July 2016, 06:21 PM |#131  
OP Member
Flag Washington D.C.

Donate to Me
More
Version 1.0.4 is up. Both front and rear cameras are now functional.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)