Thanks Meter: 96

Post Reply Email Thread
15th July 2016, 06:21 PM |#131  
OP Member
Flag Washington D.C.

Donate to Me
More
Version 1.0.4 is up. Both front and rear cameras are now functional.

24th July 2016, 07:54 AM |#132  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
It's not accessing my SIM card. I'm not getting anything from my cell provider.

Wiped all data and cache
Flashed ROM then JB GAPPS
Coming from AOSP 4.3 JB but now randomly boot looping.

Also, thanks so much for continuing to develop for the MT4G.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cyntil8ing For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Cyntil8ing Ad-Free
25th July 2016, 07:37 PM |#133  
OP Member
Flag Washington D.C.

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyntil8ing

It's not accessing my SIM card. I'm not getting anything from my cell provider.

Wiped all data and cache
Flashed ROM then JB GAPPS
Coming from AOSP 4.3 JB but now randomly boot looping.

Also, thanks so much for continuing to develop for the MT4G.

One thing you can try:
Do a clean wipe (assuming you are using clockwork, do a factory reset then do mounts->format /system)
Flash ROM without flashing GAPPS.

If you still get a bootloop post the logcat.

Thanks
26th July 2016, 11:07 AM |#134  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steppnasty

One thing you can try:
Do a clean wipe (assuming you are using clockwork, do a factory reset then do mounts->format /system)
Flash ROM without flashing GAPPS.

If you still get a bootloop post the logcat.

Thanks

Thanks for the response.

After following your instructions, I'm still not receiving any mobile networks. Even when I try to manually select the mobile network (Settings > More > Mobile networks > Network operators), I get the response "Error while searching for networks". It's like your ROM isn't detecting the SIM card. Normally I'd get prompted to unlock my SIM but in this case, I'm not even after switching carrier SIMs. Any Ideas as to a fix?

BTW, you assumed correct. I am using CWM and the boot loop wasn't from your ROM, it was from my previous ROM that I linked.
26th July 2016, 05:53 PM |#135  
OP Member
Flag Washington D.C.

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Thanks for the response.

After following your instructions, I'm still not receiving any mobile networks. Even when I try to manually select the mobile network (Settings > More > Mobile networks > Network operators), I get the response "Error while searching for networks". It's like your ROM isn't detecting the SIM card. Normally I'd get prompted to unlock my SIM but in this case, I'm not even after switching carrier SIMs. Any Ideas as to a fix?

BTW, you assumed correct. I am using CWM and the boot loop wasn't from your ROM, it was from my previous ROM that I linked.

Because I don't have a t-mobile account anymore, cell network issues are hard to spot and troubleshoot. However I was able to flash an earlier version and I could see the networks on that one and not on the latest version so I can confirm that this is not just an issue with your phone. I'll try to figure out what is causing this and post an update.

Thanks.
26th July 2016, 05:53 PM |#136  
OP Member
Flag Washington D.C.

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Thanks for the response.

Because I don't have a t-mobile account anymore, cell network issues are hard to spot and troubleshoot. However I was able to flash an earlier version and I could see the networks on that one and not on the latest version so I can confirm that this is not just an issue with your phone. I'll try to figure out what is causing this and post an update.

Thanks.
27th July 2016, 07:30 AM |#137  

More
Quote:

Thanks.

Thank you for the confirmation. Hope you find a fix soon.
1st August 2016, 01:51 PM |#138  
OP Member
Flag Washington D.C.

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Thank you for the confirmation. Hope you find a fix soon.

Just posted 1.0.5. Should fix the SIM card issue.
The Following User Says Thank You to Steppnasty For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Steppnasty Ad-Free
2nd August 2016, 09:00 PM |#139  

More
Quote:

Just posted 1.0.5. Should fix the SIM card issue.

SIM card is indeed working now. Thank you for the quick fix.
Test driving your ROM now.[COLOR="Silver"]
4th August 2016, 07:32 PM |#140  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hello

I have flashed the latest rom. No force close but the gps is off. The sygic said the gps is not enabled. I have turn on the location. Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to hayati1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hayati1 Ad-Free
29th December 2017, 07:42 PM |#141  
OP Member
Flag Washington D.C.

Donate to Me
More
Just posted 1.0.6. GPS is fixed. New kernel version: 2.6.36.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steppnasty For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Steppnasty Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)