FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[27-08-08] L26 KaiserDiamond Throttle Launcher (Beta 6 released, discontinued)

7,972 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,154

By Laurentius26, Inactive Recognized Developer on 10th August 2008, 07:53 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th August 2008, 11:00 PM |#261  
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 8

More
i tried that leo and i cant fine the folders in my registery i have throttle launcher - messaging but nothing else

12th August 2008, 11:22 PM |#262  
Flag Denver
Thanks Meter: 58

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pencilcase

sadly this is not working for me ... if I now click on the email it brings me to the selection for sms/mms or outlook .. any suggestions to get this running to it jumps right in?

thanks!

You have to change the xml file to point to your email, I am using exchange so I have ActiveSync in there, you have to update it to your email.
12th August 2008, 11:22 PM |#263  
Flag Southern Oregon
Thanks Meter: 0

More
HTC-CA Drivers not working with v10?
Anyone else get exceptions when running any direct3d apps?
The drivers worked fine with v9.
Tried both v10s with both hardspl 3.56 and 3.29.
Tried re-installing the HTC_CA drivers.
I like v10 but now my direct3D stuff is worse than slow, they exception out.
12th August 2008, 11:25 PM |#264  
Flag Denver

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by orithm

For me what worked was puttign the code in the text file and then just putting LONDON, UK in the config file.

When I switch to flash though I get this rotation between london and lisbon.

What everyone has to understand is there are two versions of weather and two ways to change them. If you are using flash weather you have to get your code from accuweather.com and enter it in the varis.txt file. If you are using the normal option just change your city in the ThrottleConfig menu. Make sense?
12th August 2008, 11:27 PM |#265  
Flag Denver

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartimeus

Ok stupid question time. Changed my location to Springfield, USA. But when I go to the weather tab it says please update and has a rainbow a cloud and a sun in the background.

There are 1000 Springfield's in the US, you have to add your state. Springfield, IL, US
12th August 2008, 11:27 PM |#266  
Moderator Emeritus
Flag Ø®€gøñŅ͔̰̺̟̱̟͌͗͊ͨͪ͟ͅ
Thanks Meter: 1,115

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartimeus

Did all this....it still says please update.

Please Update?

Where does it say this?

@Leo,

What I did worked for me.. And I pulled it off the ThrottleLauncher Forums/Thread. Maybe I Soft Reset after I did all that and it stuck.I tend to forget that I Soft Reset sometimes.

I do know one thing though.... The Config Program isn't as intuitive as it could be. Maybe I'll hit up the Dev.
12th August 2008, 11:28 PM |#267  
Moderator Emeritus
Flag Ø®€gøñŅ͔̰̺̟̱̟͌͗͊ͨͪ͟ͅ
Thanks Meter: 1,115

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Syn

What everyone has to understand is there are two versions of weather and two ways to change them. If you are using flash weather you have to get your code from accuweather.com and enter it in the yaris file. If you are using the normal option just change your city in the ThrottleConfig menu. Make sense?

Really..... I don't think I'm using the Flash Weather.... Well Maybe I am.

EDIT: Yeah I guess I am... That's why I hedged my bets and Set both up.
12th August 2008, 11:29 PM |#268  

More
I for one cannot get anything to run in 3d mode on the throttle launcher, also when flash is enabled I am getting super slow transitions, as well as the time does not change to 12hr despite what I might try. also where on the accuweather.com website do you get your code, I am have been stumbling but no luck as of yet.
12th August 2008, 11:34 PM |#269  
Flag Denver

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgerbracht

Ok, very promising rom, but lots of problems, mostly because the interface is so foreign.

4) PROGRAMS! This tab is very problematic. I cannot find a single program to add (even stuff like comm manager, kt, etc). There is only a custom option where I have to find each .exe file and name it etc. This can't be right correct?

6) I also agree that the little "envelope screen" for e-mail and texts really adds nothing, I can see 2% of the message. I did install e-mail properly, however, and also used the work of others here with the xml files to go straight to the inbox. Thanks! I still wish I could get rid of those envelopes though.

I'm sorry if I sound negative, I put thought into this post and read this entire thread so far. I admire your work Leo.

Thanks!

4: What I do for this is flash the ROM, keep hitting NO whenever Throttle asks me to add my programs. Add all my programs like usual. Then go back to Throttle and let it add my programs. I have found if you hit yes and then install your apps it doesn't update them...

6: For email you're right, kinda pointless. One nice thing though on the next version of Throttle is that it marks the email and sms as read when you read it from the Throttle preview page! Glad the xml files worked for you, I can't use Throttle without them!
12th August 2008, 11:44 PM |#270  
Flag Denver

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by piztol44pete

I Don't know if anyone has or is having an issue where; whenever i reset my phone the throttle theme is not there. i have to go into my today menu and check Throttle Today? Also my phone seems to be very slow to react sometimes, a few screen freezes here and there, and my keyboard has some lag, i turned off the suggested words option, but still having problems with the keyboard. any help on any of these issues would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

I'm getting the same thing when I reset as well.

Also just to let you know I can't install Microsoft VC on this...Every time I do and I click Settings from the start menu it locks up...
12th August 2008, 11:52 PM |#271  

More
Great ROM so far! I'm loving playing around with it and am really impressed!

Is there a way to use Album when opening pictures as then there is much more options for manipulation like zoom, rotate, and especially full screen. Also, is there a way to get Album to look under the storage card? It's just showing images on my actual phone right now and nothing from my card.

Thanks and great work!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)