FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[27-08-08] L26 KaiserDiamond Throttle Launcher (Beta 6 released, discontinued)

7,972 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,154

By Laurentius26, Inactive Recognized Developer on 10th August 2008, 07:53 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st August 2008, 05:57 AM |#771  
Los Angeles,CA.
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ledfortr

Ok, waaaaay too much effort to try to get everything to work like I want it. I am not a fan of TL so I switched to the non TL version installed my apps and all is well. TL config is really nasty if you don't have a crap ton of time to work with it.

Quoted his own post!!! What a cry baby BOO HOO HOO!!

21st August 2008, 05:59 AM |#772  

More
Wheel of Fortune
Anybody who is having issue with the Throttle Launcher Touchflo footer, try going into the TouchFLO3D Setting > General settings and changing footer mode to 'WheelOfFortune' or 'Paged', it makes it a LOT smoother.
21st August 2008, 06:08 AM |#773  
Los Angeles,CA.

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spatchcock

Anybody who is having issue with the Throttle Launcher Touchflo footer, try going into the General settings and changing footer mode to 'WheelOfFortune' makes it a LOT smoother.

I prefer the "Paged" mode.
21st August 2008, 06:17 AM |#774  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by omarnone

Yes that is also nice. I was just suggesting that the 'Direct' mode default could give people a bad taste of TL because it loads every page it scrolls over. As a newbie, I figured I would let other newbies (possibly even noobs) know about that so they didn't hate on something that could be changed.

Thx for your input.
21st August 2008, 06:43 AM |#775  
Thanks Meter: 308

More
Noticed that for both B3 and B4, the throttle today cannot load properly. Need to install by cab, then everything is ok.

Thanks for the great rom.

BTW, can the voicedial be set to optional instead of built-in?
21st August 2008, 07:13 AM |#776  
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by omarnone

Me too! Paged mode is a much easy to move...
21st August 2008, 07:24 AM |#777  
Flag boucan canot

More
Samsung D3D driver

Leo, you do have to try the Samsung D3D driver. it seems to play better than the D3D Class Action Site. Try it if you don't believe me and I'm sure it will be in the Beta 5.

Thank's for all
21st August 2008, 07:30 AM |#778  
Flag Stratford-upon-Avon
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spatchcock

Anybody who is having issue with the Throttle Launcher Touchflo footer, try going into the General settings and changing footer mode to 'WheelOfFortune' makes it a LOT smoother.

Great post spatchcock - this change makes a HUGE difference to TL!!

The direct mode was naff - I found it often chose a section I didn't want. The wheel of fortune mode is OK but the clicking drives me mad
Kinetic is alright but I find I get a bit lost on where I am.
So through process of elimination I reckon paged is the one!

Thanks

Zippyioa
21st August 2008, 08:24 AM |#779  
Flag Bris Vegas
Thanks Meter: 1,565

More
Pocket Music
Thanks very much for this one - Your's is the first ROM I flashed, However I am having issues with opening Pocket Music. When I click on the icon, it comes up with a White Screen.

Any help would be appreciated!
21st August 2008, 10:35 AM |#780  

More
keep having problems with TL home using plugins
Leo this rom is better than ever, after a lot of reading almost everything is working the way i like it (the rom is beautifull and quite fast as well, but getting to know TL is a lot of work).

But i keep having troubles with plugins on the TL home screen.
The fix mentioned in post 2 (enabling plugins) finally works (I had to disable the plugins in the original HTC home display), but when i select a plugin, the standard clock disappears. (tried enabling flash clock, but then throttlelauncher hangs).

Any help or insight into why this happens?
21st August 2008, 10:54 AM |#781  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prelaki

Leo this rom is better than ever, after a lot of reading almost everything is working the way i like it (the rom is beautifull and quite fast as well, but getting to know TL is a lot of work).

But i keep having troubles with plugins on the TL home screen.
The fix mentioned in post 2 (enabling plugins) finally works (I had to disable the plugins in the original HTC home display), but when i select a plugin, the standard clock disappears. (tried enabling flash clock, but then throttlelauncher hangs).

Any help or insight into why this happens?

This might actually be an xml issue.
Blazingwolf wrote this config by my request to be able to run PDC on my device instead of the std diamond clock.
It is very well possible that this disappearing of the diamond clock is set in the xml in favor of the PDC todayplugin.
This might be the issue, if you actually like the diamond clock.

Maybe someone could look at the att'd xml files and see if this is fixable.
Attached Files
File Type: zip PDCTF3D.zip - [Click for QR Code] (4.3 KB, 15 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to WIzard200x For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift WIzard200x Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)