By Zepiii, Retired Forum Moderator on 21st April 2009, 04:40 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th May 2009, 12:17 AM |#1001  
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mskip

Do you have a link to the post that had the digital clock you are talking about? It can easily be incorporated into the cab.

Here it is. Thanks for your effort! Maybe you need to resize it a little bit to fit your battery and weather icons. Most important thing is the clock is centered and the background of the clock is 240px in width.

8th May 2009, 12:30 AM |#1002  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Does anybody know what's the meaning of the numbers in red in the following string in Dclock?
String Name="Margins" Value="0 2 0 4 0 2 0 0 0 0 24"
I've read in a spanish forum they set position and space between digits of the digital clock, but there is no explanation on the meaning of each value.

Thank you in advance.
8th May 2009, 12:44 AM |#1003  
Moderator Emeritus
Thanks Meter: 624

More
Voicemail Widget Counter Still Not Working
Noticed the counter on the voicemail widget does not work. This has been a recurring problem for me since MS3 official was released. The latest beta (3.01) makes no difference.

Have also used Mskips widgets and the same problem exists with this particular widget.

Anyone had similar problems and knows what the solution is for making the voicemail widget counter work?

Thanks

WB
8th May 2009, 01:19 AM |#1004  
Thanks Meter: 38

More

here is my homescreen....Thanks all for the help...
Zepiii Your the Man!!!
8th May 2009, 05:47 AM |#1005  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wacky.banana

Noticed the counter on the voicemail widget does not work. This has been a recurring problem for me since MS3 official was released. The latest beta (3.01) makes no difference.

Have also used Mskips widgets and the same problem exists with this particular widget.

Anyone had similar problems and knows what the solution is for making the voicemail widget counter work?

Thanks

WB

Same problem here, but I assumed it was caused by PhoneAlarm that I've got installed as well. I did not test it on a clean install yet (lack of time). You have PhoneAlarm installed yourself, by any chance?
8th May 2009, 06:17 AM |#1006  

More
Can some one did make a Big Clock for Omnia 400x240 ?

The Clock for WVGA, VGA, QVGA work not on the Omnia.
8th May 2009, 06:19 AM |#1007  

More
please delete this one
8th May 2009, 06:41 AM |#1008  
Moderator Emeritus
Thanks Meter: 624

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clasimodo

Same problem here, but I assumed it was caused by PhoneAlarm that I've got installed as well. I did not test it on a clean install yet (lack of time). You have PhoneAlarm installed yourself, by any chance?

Clasimodo,

Yes I do have phonealarm installed. Had not thought of that. However all other notifications that phonealarm intercepts get reported fine by MS3.

I will deinstall phonealarm to see if that is the problem (you never know) but as the other items are ok with it on, I doubt.

Will report back.

WB
8th May 2009, 07:39 AM |#1009  
Thanks Meter: 56

More
Hello can we fix a carouzel panel to read the incoming for sms ????
8th May 2009, 07:59 AM |#1010  

More
Can someone confirm my understanding

I used to have the pro widgets installed so that I could have the pro clock on my lifestyle screen. This worked perfectly.

Then I upgraded to the latest buld of MS3 and the clock didn't work. I assumed that this was because the new installation of MS overwrote the files. So I reinstalled the widget cab and yet this still didn't give me the pro clock. This, I was told, was because there wasn't a cab file for WVGA that worked with the new MS build.

funnily enough, the pro weather, and pro battery still work, just not the pro clock.

so, basically, is there a new cab for the latest MS build that will give me back my pro clock?? (for WVGA)

thanks
8th May 2009, 08:12 AM |#1011  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by twisted-pixel

so, basically, is there a new cab for the latest MS build that will give me back my pro clock?? (for WVGA)

thanks

+1 need it to
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
spb mobile shell 3, themes, tricks, widgets, zepiii

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)