Post Reply Email Thread
23rd April 2009, 10:22 PM |#101  
Flag San Mateo, CA
Thanks Meter: 171

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by agarcia18

I managed to convert the Digital Clock (BIG) from the Professional Panel to my Lifestyle, following the instructions here:

http://www.spbclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24213

I have made a cab that introduces the registry changes and copy the new qa_layouts. If you want to have the Big Digital Clock, just install it, but remerber this only works for WVGA devices, since the files are different in other resolutions.

Any feedback is welcome.
Cheers,

Nice! This is exactly what I need, but for VGA. Can you tell me how you went about extracting the proper files? I can work on making a VGA version!

23rd April 2009, 10:36 PM |#102  
Flag Atlanta, GA
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by apothehouse

Is there somebody knows how to change the wallpaper in the professional layout?

I too would like to know. I prefer the professional layout, but would love to be able to run a background/wallpaper on it. I'm thinking there maybe a registry setting somewhere that can be added to allow this, much the same as adding the DWORD value to allow you to add things to the preset launcher categories.
23rd April 2009, 10:44 PM |#103  
Flag San Mateo, CA

Donate to Me
More
That may be true.. But as for right now, follow the link in his post and you can see how he did it.

If only I knew how to make a .cab file....
23rd April 2009, 11:27 PM |#104  
Flag NC
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas0511

Sorry, had to handle my own problem first :)

See you use Total Commander, and indeed TC can rename clock.exe, and it even has a shortcut function. I have the German version, but if one presses File and then the >>>> in the menu there is Create Shortcut

I dont like the TC interface, Resco is much better in this, but these two functions come in handy.

Zepiii: Think you should link VJBrisk in your post 2 to the developer, not some French site that requires registration. http://www.vijay555.com/?Releases:VJBrisk

I still do not know or understand how to resolve the error I am getting in picture 3 shown in this post - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...5&postcount=87

any ideas? Thank you!
23rd April 2009, 11:45 PM |#105  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fronc

That may be true.. But as for right now, follow the link in his post and you can see how he did it.

If only I knew how to make a .cab file....

Have a look here.
23rd April 2009, 11:53 PM |#106  
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Anyone got a way to change the "Launcher" and "Contact" bottom buttons?
24th April 2009, 12:17 AM |#107  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVDinner

I still do not know or understand how to resolve the error I am getting in picture 3 shown in this post - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...5&postcount=87

any ideas? Thank you!

did you use resco explorer to make the glarm shortcut? i got this error after renaming the shortcut clocklnk.lnk using resco.. then i realize it was hiding .ink already, so i took off one of the .ink and it launches galarm perfectly now.

edit: changed clock.lnk.lnk to clocklnk.lnk*
24th April 2009, 12:43 AM |#108  
Flag San Mateo, CA

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlandojumpoff

did you use resco explorer to make the glarm shortcut? i got this error after renaming the shortcut clock.lnk.lnk using resco.. then i realize it was hiding .ink already, so i took off one of the .ink and it launches galarm perfectly now.

The shortcut should be clocklnk.lnk

Thats LNK, not INK, just to clarify
24th April 2009, 12:51 AM |#109  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fronc

The shortcut should be clocklnk.lnk

Thats LNK, not INK, just to clarify

yes, sorry that's what i meant.. clockLNK.LNK... only had to rename it as clockLNK because the extension LNK is already there after creating a shortcut using resco... just seeing if that other guy had the same problem in renaming.
24th April 2009, 12:51 AM |#110  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Smile Changing layout of SPB Menu forlders
HKLM>Software>Spb Software House 2>Menu>Root
There are spb menu folders.
Go into any folder you want change layout.
Add or change a String Value "DrawType" with value "Grid" or "List".
Now you can see that menu in grid or list layout.
24th April 2009, 01:04 AM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Are there some new about how to change wallpaper? i'm looking for it in a lot of forum and web and nothing of nothing... somebody tested to do it? that results obtained?...I only can change some parts of wallpaper but not all the screen with a single wallpaper....and you?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
spb mobile shell 3, themes, tricks, widgets, zepiii

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)