By TeamBlackOut, Member on 18th May 2013, 03:17 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th March 2014, 08:43 PM |#4901  
Flag Orlando, FL
Thanks Meter: 504

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadefactor

I thought the question mark at the end would've been enough to say that I was asking a question though lol. But thanks for the explanation, I already have the new free one I was just asking.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Just hoping no offense was taken.

24th March 2014, 08:46 PM |#4902  
Thanks Meter: 8,656

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I thought the question mark at the end would've been enough to say that I was asking a question though lol. But thanks for the explanation, I already have the new free one I was just asking.

Not sure how much reading or how much you follow TBO. Did you ever purchase the paid app?

TBO on Facebook
Team Black Out
How To Black Out

Free Updater App
24th March 2014, 08:49 PM |#4903  
Flag Saint Petersburg
Thanks Meter: 699

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dafoxs

Not sure how much reading or how much you follow TBO. Did you ever purchase the paid app?

TBO on Facebook
Team Black Out
How To Black Out

Free Updater App

I'm trying to follow TBO. I've subscribed to this thread, the Facebook page, and I try going to the site from time to time. I get too impatient and go to the latest page sometimes :/ I did buy the paid updater. But I won't worry about it until yall put It in the play store.

24th March 2014, 08:53 PM |#4904  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I'm trying to follow TBO. I've subscribed to this thread, the Facebook page, and I try going to the site from time to time. I get too impatient and go to the latest page sometimes :/ I did buy the paid updater. But I won't worry about it until yall put It in the play store.

I'll mention it again here, its been a while since it was posted. If you DM DJ, proof of purchase, he will send you the new paid app. Do it by sending him a link to a pic showing the purchase. Google wallet is the easiest way to get it.

DO NOT POST THE PIC HERE

TBO on Facebook
Team Black Out
How To Black Out

Free Updater App
24th March 2014, 09:06 PM |#4905  
Flag Augsburg
Thanks Meter: 2,794

Donate to Me
More
Excuse me @dafoxs i've pm DJ and he said that i've the last premium updater, but well i can't find any of the newest updates posted on your site, on fb or here in the app. For example whatsapp from the 20th january and so on. I'm searching for the last clear whatsapp, the black one is ok, but well Could you give a hint where i could find it?

Thx for these great mods guys, no way to live without these black/clear apps!

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7105 mit Tapatalk
24th March 2014, 09:08 PM |#4906  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pappschlumpf

Excuse me @dafoxs i've pm DJ and he said that i've the last premium updater, but well i can't find any of the newest updates posted on your site, on fb or here in the app. For example whatsapp from the 20th january and so on. I'm searching for the last clear whatsapp, the black one is ok, but well Could you give a hint where i could find it?

Thx for these great mods guys, no way to live without these black/clear apps!

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7105 mit Tapatalk

The newest What's app is still in testing, the clear one is still in the works

TBO on Facebook
Team Black Out
How To Black Out

Free Updater App
The Following User Says Thank You to dafoxs For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dafoxs Ad-Free
24th March 2014, 09:20 PM |#4907  
Flag Orlando, FL

More
Quote:

Links are up to date in the app, wording may be off though. The site has the new stuff on them. Make sure you have the tbo updater app in a safe place

TBO on Facebook
Team Black Out
How To Black Out

Free Updater App

You mentioned the links were up to date in the App. I do have the paid app but, the last links I have for the newest apps are from 3/8.
Should I be seeing the 3/23 updates?
24th March 2014, 09:22 PM |#4908  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by davietr

You mentioned the links were up to date in the App. I do have the paid app but, the last links I have for the newest apps are from 3/8.
Should I be seeing the 3/23 updates?

OK, I'm done with this. I also said the wording may be off. Check the site under the recently added or updated tabs if you need to see dates

TBO on Facebook
Team Black Out
How To Black Out

Free Updater App
The Following User Says Thank You to dafoxs For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dafoxs Ad-Free
24th March 2014, 09:25 PM |#4909  
Flag Orlando, FL

More
Quote:

OK, I'm done with this. I also said the wording may be off. Check the site under the recently added or updated tabs if you need to see dates

TBO on Facebook
Team Black Out
How To Black Out

Free Updater App

I apologize.
24th March 2014, 10:03 PM |#4910  
Flag Baxter, West Virginia
Thanks Meter: 66

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I'll mention it again here, its been a while since it was posted. If you DM DJ, proof of purchase, he will send you the new paid app. Do it by sending him a link to a pic showing the purchase. Google wallet is the easiest way to get it.

DO NOT POST THE PIC HERE

TBO on Facebook
Team Black Out
How To Black Out

Free Updater App

I musta missed that post, will it show up in Google Wallet if one has never used it???...I always bought a play store card and paid for apps that way...

Sent from my Blackened HellKat Skyrocket
24th March 2014, 10:05 PM |#4911  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wvhellbilly333

I musta missed that post, will it show up in Google Wallet if one has never used it???...I always bought a play store card and paid for apps that way...

Sent from my Blackened HellKat Skyrocket

That one, I don't know. Mine shows every purchase I made. It also can be found somplace in the store

TBO on Facebook
Team Black Out
How To Black Out

Free Updater App
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)