77 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,267

By TeamBlackOut, Member on 18th May 2013, 03:17 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th March 2014, 01:11 PM |#4981  
Flag Syracuse,NY
Thanks Meter: 1,564

More
My GPS finally decided to update this morning causing a lot of apps to go wonky. Search feature kinda sucks on this app so after going through the last 40 pages I still could not find the link that was posted for 4.2.43. Decided to use application manager to uninstall updates and it worked like a charm. All is well again and I still get to enjoy my beautiful blacked out apps. :thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my VM GS3 running MOAR/DKP
The Following User Says Thank You to marcran75 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift marcran75 Ad-Free

26th March 2014, 01:27 PM |#4982  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 45,052

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wechy77

I don't wanted to waste team time. I meant - "I stay by reading the thread" - that I only posted 6 times in this thread (from 4976 posts) and I really read all posts, and it is the second time that I get a "cold shower".
I did not want to hurt anyone, especially not the team.

I know man but you gotta consider how many of those post we get are people asking the same questions over and over. If people actually tried to search "not saying you" the info, we would have less duplicate posts and info would be much easier to search for.

Reading your post I understand wanting to help, I really do, but what info in that post had any value for the team or anyone. All of it has been already established and I've posted several times we are working on figuring it out.

We try to have fun on the thread too..Yeah we clutter..but we gotta have fun too.

So all in all..we get mad for all of five min then go back to eating CHEETOS and DORITOS. So don't worry about it bro. Just let us do our thing. BEATING Google at their game

So stick around bro, we still want you here with us.

DJ

Sent by my Klearkat Nexus 5

Free TBO Updater App

Status Report

---------- Post added at 07:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcran75

My GPS finally decided to update this morning causing a lot of apps to go wonky. Search feature kinda sucks on this app so after going through the last 40 pages I still could not find the link that was posted for 4.2.43. Decided to use application manager to uninstall updates and it worked like a charm. All is well again and I still get to enjoy my beautiful blacked out apps. :thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my VM GS3 running MOAR/DKP

Yeah we never posted it on xda, just Facebook as a "I hope this works" type thing until we can figure out a real fix.

We got the TouchWiz guys working on it as well as b_boytm.

So it's got our top dog's attention. They are the code crackers.

Sent by my Klearkat Nexus 5

Free TBO Updater App

Status Report
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
26th March 2014, 01:58 PM |#4983  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 18,826

More
Just an FYI to all, I test for many great teams and devs here on XDA, I can tell everyone that everyone, everywhere is aware of the GmsCore/Google settings fiasco. It is everywhere on XDA and from what I can gather knowing that most devs I test for all work together and help each other out as much as possible. I know dj , dafoxs, Bboy, and the tbo team will be working on a fix and there is a good team of tbots all trying to figure this out. I am personally working with a touchwiz Dev to try and get a "fix" done as quickly as possible. It might be quick and easy, most likely not but no need to keep posting about the issues. It is being worked on and when a fix is done everyone can relax and enjoy the themed apps flawlessly once again.

Thebe@r'$ G@L@XY
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Thebear j koss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thebear j koss Ad-Free
26th March 2014, 04:35 PM |#4984  
Thanks Meter: 8,656

Donate to Me
More
Psssssssst....

TBO on Facebook
Team Black Out
How To Black Out

Free Updater App

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

Black Skype is up on FB.

TBO on Facebook
Team Black Out
How To Black Out

Free Updater App

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

Saaaaaaaweet

TBO on Facebook
Team Black Out
How To Black Out

Free Updater App
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to dafoxs For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dafoxs Ad-Free
26th March 2014, 05:21 PM |#4985  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1,267

Donate to Me
More
Break

TBO on Facebook

Team Black Out
26th March 2014, 05:22 PM |#4986  

Donate to Me
More
Clear Skype White, Holo and Pink text is up on FB for 1 hour. Git jiggy with it....

TBO on Facebook
Team Black Out
How To Black Out

Free Updater App
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to dafoxs For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dafoxs Ad-Free
26th March 2014, 05:44 PM |#4987  
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Someone at Textra must know about your fab work. The new update has Black as a dark mode now.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using XDA Premium HD app
26th March 2014, 05:57 PM |#4988  
Flag Ventura Co., CA
Thanks Meter: 919

More
Black Gmail has stopped working. I tried clearing data etc but nothing ,FC, wiped cache and delvik reboot, still FC.
Uninstalled and did stock and works.
Not sure what happened where. Just started this last night. Ive been running it forever

Big dogs on the block, NOTE 1&2
26th March 2014, 06:00 PM |#4989  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teufel Hunden

Black Gmail has stopped working. I tried clearing data etc but nothing ,FC, wiped cache and delvik reboot, still FC.
Not sure what happened where. Just started this last night. Ive been running it forever

You've been on XDA for a long time, you should know to read some first.

Uninstall the Google settings updates.

Ill just add it to my sig

TBO on Facebook
Team Black Out
How To Black Out

Free Updater App
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dafoxs For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dafoxs Ad-Free
26th March 2014, 06:00 PM |#4990  
Flag Centralia
Thanks Meter: 1,008

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Read the thread, at least a few pages back and find your answer.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to thereal_bigjake For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift thereal_bigjake Ad-Free
26th March 2014, 07:00 PM |#4991  
Thanks Meter: 140

More
Quote:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gordo2212 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gordo2212 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)