Remove All Ads from XDA

Team Black Out Presents...The Dark Side of the Source...Black and Clear Apps

77 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,267

By TeamBlackOut, Member on 18th May 2013, 03:17 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th April 2014, 08:47 PM |#6001  
Hey when are y'all gonna update this?

I make joke! I shall wear it with pride. Just a little levity and thanks cuz without y'all all I'd have is white tee-shirts and boring Google apps.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maybelle For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Maybelle Ad-Free

26th April 2014, 09:17 PM |#6002  
Recognized Themer
Flag Greenville, SC
Thanks Meter: 14,206

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybelle

I make joke! I shall wear it with pride. Just a little levity and thanks cuz without y'all all I'd have is white tee-shirts and boring Google apps.

Got mine today also

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
26th April 2014, 09:23 PM |#6003  
Thanks Meter: 8,656

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Train88

Got mine today also

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Same here.

How To Black Out

Free Updater App
sawdoctor
26th April 2014, 09:25 PM |#6004  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:

Gutted still waiting for my hoodie. Must take longer to get the UK

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
26th April 2014, 11:04 PM |#6005  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 906

More
I think it is a bug in black dolphin 11, when long press a link the action pop-up menu is black letters on black bg so unreadable

Στάλθηκε από το GT-I9505 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk 2
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1398549864566.jpg
Views:	444
Size:	38.5 KB
ID:	2710705  
26th April 2014, 11:25 PM |#6006  
Thanks Meter: 8,656

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsatomas

I think it is a bug in black dolphin 11, when long press a link the action pop-up menu is black letters on black bg so unreadable

Στάλθηκε από το GT-I9505 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk 2

Already reported. I'll get to it when I get home

How To Black Out

Free Updater App
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dafoxs For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dafoxs Ad-Free
27th April 2014, 01:33 AM |#6007  
Flag Help! I'm surrounded by an office park with its own system of freeways!
Thanks Meter: 69

More
Quote:

Mine came today too. My wife said, "You're a geek." I told her I support my developers.

(Yesterday we had a discussion about my having too many t-shirts too.)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CE20934 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CE20934 Ad-Free
27th April 2014, 03:12 AM |#6008  
Flag Kansas
Thanks Meter: 736

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdarkknight96

Just to clear this up and to make sure EVERYONE understands. If you donate to us it's for things we do and what you already have gotten, not too get something in return.

I/WE WILL NOT BE MANIPULATED to give updates faster, give the premium updater out to ANYONE, do custom themes..etc Having this happen just justified why I'm no longer giving the updater to anyone and I will take my sweet ass time updating apps right instead of rushing them out with bugs and crap because you can't handle seeing a Damn app waiting to be updated. More of this crap will result in me taking a few months off to do my personal business with CM11 and just let Dafoxs and Train take over the updates until I return. I'm getting burned out as it is and having crap like this happen just makes it easier to just stop. I don't like stopping, pausing, taking breaks ...etc I loving theming android....Not for the money but for the love of android and it's community "YOU" <------ my biggest motivation!

So for the love of android please just be patient, I never like ignoring anyone.....So please respect our time and intelligence by just waiting for the magic we love giving you all!

Thank you all for letting me vent...lol

DJ

Sent by my Klearkat Nexus 7

Free TBO Updater App

Status Report

Im the one who sent him over the edge this morning, it was a miss communication on my end and I made it sound like I donated for an app, which I totally didn't mean to make it like that, I totally wanted to give back for all they have done, again sorry bro i meant no disrespect, I have the utmost respect for what you and the team do!! Let the bashing begin ☺

Sent from this Pure Evil Wicked!!!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ultraman666 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ultraman666 Ad-Free
27th April 2014, 03:35 AM |#6009  
Flag Florida Panhandle
Thanks Meter: 3,049

Donate to Me
More
Nice to come clean. Just remember if it ain't fun for these talented guys anymore, nobody wins.

Believe me, I love their work and did invert and theme a few basic apps for my personal use with tons of help from them. Even then, it ain't easy and I am in no rush to try another one. Even testing these apps is a chore sometimes, but I try to find time. I can't even imagine how many other things they might rather do after their real job.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to fly4awhtgye For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fly4awhtgye Ad-Free
27th April 2014, 06:39 AM |#6010  
Flag Orlando, FL
Thanks Meter: 504

More
1 am mailbox run...I got my Tee. I am committed to having it faded and threadbare as quickly as possible.
The Following User Says Thank You to davietr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift davietr Ad-Free
27th April 2014, 10:50 AM |#6011  
Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 417

Donate to Me
More
Hello guys. I've blackedout URL Shortener and it is almost complete now. But it doesn't ask for Google authentication anymore. DJ suggested me a few steps but that doesn't seem to work.

Can anyone please look into it and report what the error is? Here is the apk - http://goo.gl/CSmjhg
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)