[FIRMWARE] LG Optimus One P500 Original ROM's [DOWNLOAD]

Search This thread

UnleashedPT

May 17, 2008
One question: If you have a rooted phone with recovery installed can you still install an official ROM by flashing or there's a different procedure?

Thank you

victortangocharlie

Oct 6, 2006
Cochin
You can use kdz updater to flash an original firmware onto your rooted phone. This procedure even overwrites the custom recovery installed on the phone thus making the phone appear virgin (just as you bought from the store)
The instructions are given in the following thread -
[HOWTO] Rooting, Installing -Android SDK, Custom Recovery, Custom ROM's
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1007244

Reactions: malapeiro

justnosferatu

Feb 14, 2008
Cairo
1st thnx for the tutorial.
2nd could someone help me, i've managed to follow the steps but when i go to emergency mode nothing happens. don't know what i'm missing.
help appreciated

wawel

Jun 7, 2011
Hey man, do you know where can I find oficial firmwares for Colombia (south america), there are 3 providers here, movistar, comcel and tigo which offer lg optimus one. I personally am looking for the movistar colombia firmware.

I hope you can give a hint on this, and once I have the firmware I think the procedure is just the same you describe above.

Thanks in advance.

sopaipilla

Feb 7, 2011
santiago, chile
Hey man, do you know where can I find oficial firmwares for Colombia (south america), there are 3 providers here, movistar, comcel and tigo which offer lg optimus one. I personally am looking for the movistar colombia firmware.

I hope you can give a hint on this, and once I have the firmware I think the procedure is just the same you describe above.

Thanks in advance.

Just backup your apns-conf.xml then flash a new rom and reinstall the file.

Enviado desde mi LG-P500 usando Tapatalk

wawel

Jun 7, 2011
so, I can flash any firmware and then configure the apn for movistar colombia and that's it? I mean, the only difference between various official firmwares is the apn config? I'd appreciate if you can make it a little clearer to me.

Thanks in advance.

D

doktornotor

so, I can flash any firmware and then configure the apn for movistar colombia and that's it? I mean, the only difference between various official firmwares is the apn config?

Yes. (There is more difference, such as the FB and Twitter junk being removed in some versions. :p)

D

doktornotor

For the zillionth time: use this application.

If you do not see a newer version there, then it is NOT available for your country yet. Try later and fricking do not ask twice a day here!

Opustenooo

Dec 3, 2010
Belgrade
For the zillionth time: use this application.

If you do not see a newer version there, then it is NOT available for your country yet. Try later and fricking do not ask twice a day here!

That isn't the question.
Question was is there any way to see all country codes like it used to be possible at that link.
Not which codes got new version of the firmware and which not.

For instance i bought my P500 before 8 months for german market and i'm from Serbia. This month one of the Serbian operaters started offering this phone. I wanted to see if there is codes for Serbian country.
I'm not using firmware for German country for long time and now with that software above i can only check for new version of German firmware because my phone's serial number is for that region.

antiother

May 28, 2011
Sorry to dig up old skeletons, but I would just like to know if this is 2.2.1 or 2.2.0?? I already downloaded something from a thread on xda, that claimed to be "stock", that looked exactly like this thread, that turned out to be 2.2.1, which is NOT "stock". That did prove to be a problem cuz when I re-flashed this supposedly"stock" firmware with kdz after VOID sucked on my phone and my nandroid backups didn't work, it enabled flight mode automatically and I couldn't disable it, which took a trip to my service provider and a new phone to fix. Forgive my skepticism but my 10 days since signing the contract for my phone have long since lapsed, so no more new-phones for me from my SP.

Is this stock 2.2.0, or stock 2.2.1??

dr.notor

Jul 25, 2011
This thread is obsolete; use the downloader application as said above and move on.

Kons90

Jul 31, 2010
Hello ;)

Where I can find clear (no branding) 2.2 Europe or Poland firmware ? Please help me :(

deepv84

Feb 26, 2008
if i have GB2.3 official v 20b

then can i downgrade to official foryo 2.2.2 v10E

using this flashing method (note i dont have recovery installed)

thanks!

Top Liked Posts