Thanks Meter: 9,336

By Whitehawkx, Retired Recognized Developer on 28th October 2011, 04:04 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th April 2012, 01:34 AM |#7071  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1ForFun

Anyone else unable to attach photos to messages? It always says it is to large to attach it when I try.

Using stock mms app.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

I'm having the same problem if I want to attach 2 pic I got and error size is too big. One picture per message is my limit

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA

19th April 2012, 01:43 AM |#7072  
San Francisco
Thanks Meter: 93

More
Try using this SMS apk..
Having zero issues with CM7 SMS.

http://db.tt/V21GGIb3

NOTE: back up, or rename ur existing SMS apk first.

Sent from my Sammy GSII
The Following User Says Thank You to secure_6 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift secure_6 Ad-Free
19th April 2012, 04:08 AM |#7073  

More
It worked thank you but message over wifi calling didn't but it's not a big deal for me.

19th April 2012, 07:30 AM |#7074  
San Francisco

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by afawzi

It worked thank you but message over wifi calling didn't but it's not a big deal for me.

Oh yeah... My bad... There was a wifi mms fix posted early in this thread...

Just flash this fix... Goodluck.

http://db.tt/ryj12naW

Sent from my Sammy GSII
19th April 2012, 09:26 AM |#7075  
Flag Modesto, Cali
Thanks Meter: 1,354

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by secure_6

Try using this SMS apk..
Having zero issues with CM7 SMS.

http://db.tt/V21GGIb3

NOTE: back up, or rename ur existing SMS apk first.

Sent from my Sammy GSII

Does one need to wipe cache before flashing?

Just flashed without deleting cache. Works fine

I like Juggs, with a darkside to them. ; -)
19th April 2012, 03:25 PM |#7076  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by afawzi

I'm having the same problem if I want to attach 2 pic I got and error size is too big. One picture per message is my limit

Try Flashing this is the Samsung touchwiz MMS APK. I was able to attached more than one pic without a problem if you dont like to use CM7 APK.

Just backup your original MMS.APK just in case. I tested and it is working even over wifi calling
Attached Files
File Type: zip MMS.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.41 MB, 24 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to afawzi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift afawzi Ad-Free
19th April 2012, 04:38 PM |#7077  
San Francisco

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoopDoGG79

When flashing or installing apks. It's not really necessary but I do just for S&G... But fixing permissions should be done after.

Sent from my Sammy GSII
19th April 2012, 06:41 PM |#7078  
Houston
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Thumbs up I'm as happy as a pig in mud!
My phone's keys at the bottom stopped working and I had to get Samsung to replace the phone. They did and I dealt with a rooted stock ROM for a few weeks. Now that I've moved back to Juggernaut 5.0--I'm so excited! Not only is it snappier, but I SWEAR the battery life is better! I've been talking on the phone for almost 3 hours, texting, wirelessly syncing and and all that jazz, still at 68%! Woo hoo! With the stock ROM, I'd be at less than 40% by now.

Thanks again Team Kang et.al.
19th April 2012, 09:43 PM |#7079  
Flag Winnipeg
Thanks Meter: 2,649

More
Quote:

You running Juggs with the Darkside kernel? How are you liking it. I just switched from Faux's 10u to DARKSIDE X v1 FINAL::.OC/uv/SLQB/NOOP/OTG/BLN. So far loving the combination.
20th April 2012, 12:09 AM |#7080  
Flag Modesto, Cali
Thanks Meter: 1,354

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chochiwpg

You running Juggs with the Darkside kernel? How are you liking it. I just switched from Faux's 10u to DARKSIDE X v1 FINAL::.OC/uv/SLQB/NOOP/OTG/BLN. So far loving the combination.

Im loving it, runs smooth as silk and battery life is of the chart!! I could easily get 24 hours plus with light usage. Yesterday I did some major usage (4.5 hours screen time ) Got bout 16 hours from it. Hope you you wiped cache before intalling. I noticed that it ran smoother and battery life improved after 24 hours of install. I used a battery calibration app (free one available on Google Play) after letting the battery die then back to 100% I tried Faux 10u to, dont know if Quadrant gives it a higher score or more, but it feels alot faster with darkside
The Following User Says Thank You to LoopDoGG79 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LoopDoGG79 Ad-Free
20th April 2012, 12:51 AM |#7081  
Flag Winnipeg
Thanks Meter: 2,649

More
Quote:

Im loving it, runs smooth as silk and battery life is of the chart!! I could easily get 24 hours plus with light usage. Yesterday I did some major usage (4.5 hours screen time ) Got bout 16 hours from it. Hope you you wiped cache before intalling. I noticed that it ran smoother and battery life improved after 24 hours of install. I used a battery calibration app (free one available on Google Play) after letting the battery die then back to 100% I tried Faux 10u to, dont know if Quadrant gives it a higher score or more, but it feels alot faster with darkside

Ya I wiped cache and dalvik before flashing. Did it around lunch today so tomorrow will be my first full day on the kernel. No issues at all right now, so fast and smooth. Do you run the kernel as is or do you Under Clock and Under Volt?

I am currently running as is which by default runs at 1.78 max on demand and 384 min.

I have been running Faux 10u for the past week or so and it was also fantastic, just wanted to compare.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
all others are clones, daily driver, juggernaut, kang, romanbb, the-go-2-rom, unstoppable, whitehawkx, winning

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)