((( Dead trigger hacked with unlimited golds and money, Download link Provided )))

Search This thread

cmoG530

Sep 7, 2009
For whatever reason Titanium Backup doesn't see the files. They were extracted and moved to the Titanium Backup folder.

jhonjames09

Nov 10, 2012
Hi Guys,

I already hacked Dead trigger for unlimited coins and money, so i thought to make a thread for it and take feed back from users then ill provide download links for the titanium backup, Any body is interested and Wants DEAD TRIGGER TITANIUM BACKUP WITH UNLIMITED GOLDS AND MONEY...:cowboy:

Plz Download :angel:

thaks you sir for sharing this!!

Kaiyes

Nov 3, 2011
OK, I finally got unlimited gold and money but using game killer. It is a bit confusing in the beginning but there are tons of videos on youtube. I used the latest game killer and used the method shown for gamecih. The method is similar for all the hacking Apps out there, be it gamecih, game killer or game guardian. Chainfire doesn't grant game guardian SuperSU permission but others are fine. People are also using other people's new hope account but most of the time it doesn't work.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

smash023

Feb 5, 2014
Download Dead Trigger 2 Hacks free working here:

Code:
smashinghacks.net/download/dead-trigger-2-hacks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Guys,

I already hacked Dead trigger for unlimited coins and money, so i thought to make a thread for it and take feed back from users then ill provide download links for the titanium backup, Any body is interested and Wants DEAD TRIGGER TITANIUM BACKUP WITH UNLIMITED GOLDS AND MONEY...:cowboy:

Plz Download :angel:
    Root, gamecih and 4 minutes of work....

Root, gamecih and 4 minutes of work....

anyway thanks that you share it with other people.

You know, i tried to do the same with exp, but i ended up with black screen so game is very sensitive at this point.

I tried it around 10 to 12 times removing dead trigger then re-installing and then again hack, its work..

anyway currently im on work, a soon as i reach home ill upload it and share the link.
    try to extract it on PC with 7zip.

Don't work for me, I'm on Django rom 1.7.

Sent from my LG-P990 using xda premium

try to extract it on PC with 7zip. then copy all files on ur sdcard titanium backup folder.
    Its not a warez its a free game on playstore

Be careful mature....Warez are not allowed in xda....so have a risk of closing this thread and also a reprimand for you...

Just send me the link in pm :p

O2X with Magical ROM and supersonic kernels from my buddies

Its not a warez its a free game on playstore, im just providing the titanium backup of the game which i hacked to get unlimited gold and money...:angel:
    ((( to night ill upload it )))

hi guys,

to night ill upload it, coz im out of town and dont have my phone there.