Post Your Today Screens

Search This thread

stylez

Moderator Emeritus
Yah man we should do that for sure, and start a new thread and just keep it updated with new wallpapers all the time...

We could do that there was a wallpaper & .png thread somewhere?
Think it would be better to use say MediaFire and just link it from the Wallpaper thread as it'd take a long time to use the forum as it's limited to 6 or so files @ a time.

What you think people could still post in there and we could upload to the share aswell?

jdoggraz

Retired Moderator
Nov 19, 2007
Glendale, Arizona
We could do that there was a wallpaper & .png thread somewhere?
Think it would be better to use say MediaFire and just link it from the Wallpaper thread as it'd take a long time to use the forum as it's limited to 6 or so files @ a time.

What you think people could still post in there and we could upload to the share aswell?

I believe either way would work...

pudgedaddy

Retired Moderator
Nov 6, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
Coolio did see it and like it if you could attach your moded font file that would be great.
Also what did you use to edit the font file?
Thanks in advance.

I used a progam called FontCreator for this. It was a demo version ( i dont have it anymore ) but it gave full functionality and was easy to mod the font file.

The "font type" name you will want to use for the .cpr file is: armalite rifle

anywho here's what the font looks like on the phone:

Captured-1-6-1.jpg
\

and here's the font file: (already renamed with an "x" in front of the font name)

Attachments

• armalite.zip
    25.7 KB · Views: 19

chillybilly

Sep 13, 2008
Torbay
Have uploaded this on another thread, but seeing as we are all sharing i thought i would add it in here too. This is my latest screen. All files are in attached zip, and i also agree about a new thread where we can all share wallpapers, fonts etc etc

2966975020_c79eb8c1c3.jpg

Attachments

• Barbwire.zip
    627.6 KB · Views: 18

stylez

Moderator Emeritus
I used a progam called FontCreator for this. It was a demo version ( i dont have it anymore ) but it gave full functionality and was easy to mod the font file.

The "font type" name you will want to use for the .cpr file is: armalite rifle

and here's the font file: (already renamed with an "x" in front of the font name)

Thank you thought i'd share back have added the : @ ( ) so it can be used full face :)

Attachments

• armalite.zip
    48.3 KB · Views: 25

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is my home screen Thanks to mskip for the ProPlus Freedom and kazablanca for making spb ms work on non-touch devices
    Samsung SGH-i637