Post Reply Email Thread
24th June 2011, 10:38 AM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 77

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Innocent Devil

Thanks dude,
Using the same method I updated my hboot from stock [hboot_7230_Vision_HEP_0.85.0005_101011] to hboot_7230_Vision_HEP_0.85.0009_101202 of 1.82.720.1 OTA for India.

your welcome
7th July 2011, 01:20 AM |#22  
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 778

More
Thank you for this. This is exactly what i need to feel ok about flashing the dz hboot. Wanted a concrete way of going back. Thank you again!
7th July 2011, 02:01 AM |#23  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsteven77x

Thank you for this. This is exactly what i need to feel ok about flashing the dz hboot. Wanted a concrete way of going back. Thank you again!

your welcome
7th July 2011, 03:26 AM |#24  
Flag Pittsburgh

More
And i'm already going back! Can't stop google from re-sycning my apps! Thats a no-go for me. I use TB and dont need that crap!! In other roms you could just unclick restore my data in the account sync setings but no such thing in these new 3.0 roms! Bye bye! Looked promising but can't do it.
7th July 2011, 01:16 PM |#25  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

And i'm already going back! Can't stop google from re-sycning my apps! Thats a no-go for me. I use TB and dont need that crap!! In other roms you could just unclick restore my data in the account sync setings but no such thing in these new 3.0 roms! Bye bye! Looked promising but can't do it.

heheheh yea sense 3.0 is not for everyone....
7th July 2011, 09:32 PM |#26  
Flag Pittsburgh

More
Not only that but after install without installing a single app, and a reboot, I had 70 mb free. No way my apps I use can work with that little.

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA Premium App
8th July 2011, 12:06 AM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 220

Donate to Me
More
Yeah I have this too.. gaved it a try couple days ago, it was the doubleshot rom, I have the same 64-70mb free after a reboot.. the sense looks great but damn, too low on memory. I don't get how people say its fast and snappy, just what they've been looking for. It seems rediculous to me, even in the G1 days, people were like, wow, this is great.. just what I wanted on my phone, very fast. And people were even comparing the speed to a CM rom!

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk
8th July 2011, 01:32 AM |#28  
Flag Pittsburgh

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles2224

Yeah I have this too.. gaved it a try couple days ago, it was the doubleshot rom, I have the same 64-70mb free after a reboot.. the sense looks great but damn, too low on memory. I don't get how people say its fast and snappy, just what they've been looking for. It seems rediculous to me, even in the G1 days, people were like, wow, this is great.. just what I wanted on my phone, very fast. And people were even comparing the speed to a CM rom!

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Really trying not to get off topic and drive this further away from the original post but I concur with this a 100%. Either people are on crack or have never really fine tuned a rom to be as fast as me, noodles, and I'm sure many others have been able to do. Only explanations I can come up with.

8th July 2011, 11:22 AM |#29  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

Really trying not to get off topic and drive this further away from the original post but I concur with this a 100%. Either people are on crack or have never really fine tuned a rom to be as fast as me, noodles, and I'm sure many others have been able to do. Only explanations I can come up with.

well its more like everyone has their own taste... some like sense... some like CM...and some even like MIUI and few like both and constantly switch between both.....

with the sense 3.0 there is another category to consider aswell... that is native sense 2.0 or custom modded sense 3.0 apart from CM and MIUI.

so not everyone is gonna like sense 3.0 cause its not native for our device. for me i like sense 3.0 but i am not using it as daily driver because of ghost sms issue and my 90 of phone related communication is via sms. until thats fixed im staying with GB leak sense rom....

im sure noodles has some pretty valid reason for not liking sense 3.0.
15th July 2011, 05:30 PM |#30  
Flag NASHVILLE,TN
Thanks Meter: 9

More
i think i loaded the wrong hboot now im bricked i think it wont turn on or anything not ever go into recovery or fastboot
15th July 2011, 07:51 PM |#31  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aneyboy

i think i loaded the wrong hboot now im bricked i think it wont turn on or anything not ever go into recovery or fastboot

ohhh thats bad... see if you still have S off or not..... if you have it than hit the G2root channel on irc .... its link is given in sticky threads.... ppl over there will help you out
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
desire z, eng hboot, hboot, restore, stock

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)