S4 Verizon Basebandversion I545VRUDMG7 root help

Search This thread

Wifilevel3

Feb 26, 2014
Hi,

I went through all the form to root my S4 verizon(unlocked) but nothings helps , details given below

my baseband version is MG7 is it different than others?? i coudnt find any post related to this version

Main problem is KNOX security is installed in my phone in system directory,

KNOX preventing me from root access(when i tried super user app i am getting a notification ""An application has been forced to stop for an unauthorized attempt to access system in your device"),

so i tried to uninstall the KNOX but I need a root privilage to uninstall it. I stuck in the loop.

after I found to bypass the KNOX I should use the certified application to get into root. (i may be wrong i am not sure) is their any way for me to root and install cynagenMod ??

Thanks in Advance.

FYI: BaseBand version is I545VRUDMG7

Wifilevel3

Feb 26, 2014
S4 MG7

Please someone Tag this post to the Developer forum. It will be great help if you direct to the particular site.

Hi,

I went through all the form to root my S4 verizon(unlocked) but nothings helps , details given below

my baseband version is MG7 is it different than others?? i coudnt find any post related to this version

Main problem is KNOX security is installed in my phone in system directory,

KNOX preventing me from root access(when i tried super user app i am getting a notification ""An application has been forced to stop for an unauthorized attempt to access system in your device"),

so i tried to uninstall the KNOX but I need a root privilage to uninstall it. I stuck in the loop.

after I found to bypass the KNOX I should use the certified application to get into root. (i may be wrong i am not sure) is their any way for me to root and install cynagenMod ??

Thanks in Advance.

FYI: BaseBand version is I545VRUDMG7