[Q] Who is the best developer ever???

Search This thread
Hi everyone ツ

I was thinking a lot about this and I wonder, in your opinion, who is the developer who has contributed more to the X8 and why? This in no way is to start a fight or compare the hard work of the great developers, it's just to see everyone's perspective regarding the good contributions made by recognized developers and those who aren't yet recognized as such ;)

stupidho96

Dec 31, 2011
Seremban
every developers is great.. and every developers have put efforts on their creation..
every one of them makes contribution to the X8 developement society

Rahat34

Nov 28, 2011
Chandigarh
I have high respect for racht. january 15 our phone got independent of ****ty 2.1...
i miss hackdroid splashscreen.
Ofcourse doxianh,nAa,paul-xxx,jerpelea

Reactions: mario95lp

lucastan96

Dec 9, 2011
Malacca
Yes, like a dev that affected the whole forum. I just thought of one more, Andyx, the module man.

Sent From My W8 Using Tapatalk

Reactions: MXR2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    List of all devs I am like (no matter a genius or a noob):

Doixanh
    Paul-xxx
    NobodyAtall
    Alfsamsung
    Andyx
    HAKA
    Achotjan
    Jerpelea
    DevStaffAndroid
    Pilu
    RohinZaraki
    JahLovePL
    Rahat34

Sent From My W8 Using Tapatalk
    Hi everyone ツ

I was thinking a lot about this and I wonder, in your opinion, who is the developer who has contributed more to the X8 and why? This in no way is to start a fight or compare the hard work of the great developers, it's just to see everyone's perspective regarding the good contributions made by recognized developers and those who aren't yet recognized as such ;)
    Hi everyone ツ

who is the developer who has contributed more to the X8 and why?

In my opinion the father of X8 is the great and awesome racht, without forget the_laser, zdzihu, jerpelea and blagus, but "the man" is he... after racht comes doixanh, nAa, paul-xxx and a bunch of great devs, modders, themers, but everyone of them put his grain of sand for our loved X8

CHEERS FOR ALL OF THEM!
    DevStaffAndroid for making ics for stock kernel
    I have high respect for racht. january 15 our phone got independent of ****ty 2.1...
    i miss hackdroid splashscreen.
    Ofcourse doxianh,nAa,paul-xxx,jerpelea