[LG's Official] [Theme Creator] LG Optimus Android phones with Optimus 3.0 UI

Search This thread

OpakoPT

Jan 1, 2014
not working

I created a theme for my LG G2 but when i apply it simply does nothing... I created the theme compiled it in apk copy it to phone and apply... It's not working.

Last edited:

jonstrong

Jan 20, 2012
www.jonathanrstrong.com
I've got Themepark installed and working with the English patch (thanks!). If I understand correctly, we can drag and drop new / icons into the icons tab to add them to the theme. If we want them associated with specific apps, is it necessary to edit some of the XML inside the theme file and add entries for each one? Or is there a short cut approach to this?

master90x

Nov 23, 2011
Ha Noi
www.facebook.com
how to export an apk file?

I created a project. when i'd finnished, it can't export an apk file althought a message box is showed "Created Completed". Help me.

I installed JDK 7u51 and Android SDK. @_@

RysRuan

Mar 17, 2014
after installation and patch, LG themepark says that "Java has not been found on your computer..." though I've installed JDK 6 and JRE 6

anyone helps pls

abhinav.tella

Jan 8, 2011
Minneapolis
right, when i run kdz or lg support tool on win 8 64bit, its not work, but when i run it on my friend's PC (win 8.1 32bit) its ok:laugh: try with 32 bit os

I use Windows 8.1 64Bit, but the JDK 8.0 must be 32bit. I don't have problems with LG Flashtool on my 64bit OS either. Maybe you need to reinstall OS, something corrupted? Or upgrade to Windows 8.1 64bit, it has many compatability fixes.

ThisIsDGuy1

Dec 25, 2014
Guys, check this.

Has anyone downloaded the newest version from this site?

us[dot]lgworld[dot]com/web.lgsw.sideBanner.RetrieveLgThemeParkInfo.dev
or
uk[dot]lgworld[dot]com/web.lgsw.sideBanner.RetrieveLgThemeParkInfo.dev

I can't seem to. In my computer it says that it's corrupted but others said that it's working.:confused:

Jan 21, 2015
Cluj Napoca
windows 8.1 java error

when i want to install i got this: this tool requires Java Runtime Environment version 1.6.Please download and install...........but i got jdk and jre 8(x64 and x86). java and javac commands work in cmd. i installed java 6 but nothing changed. some help please?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1T6lWlPprg7fOl0AiTKZQoNp18YGtV1.png

Phone Compatibility List
    LG Optimus L7 P700,Optimus G E975,Optimus L9 P760,Optimus G Pro E985,Optimus L5 E610,Optimus 4X HD P880,Optimus L7 II P710,Optimus L7 II Dual P715,Optimus L5 II E460,Optimus F3 LS720,Optimus F7,Optimus L3 II E430,Optimus L5 II Dual E455,Optimus L9 P769,Optimus L5 Dual E615,Optimus L3 II Dual E435,Optimus F5 P875,Optimus G LS970,Optimus G E970,Optimus Vu P895,Lucid2 VS870,Optimus LTE2,Optimus Vu II,Optimus Vu II F200,Optimus L4 II,Spectrum II 4G VS930,Motion 4G MS770,Escape P870,Mach LS860,Intuition VS950,Splendor US730,Optimus L4 II Dual,X3

Requirements

• Download and install JDK tools
    • Download and install Android Sdk
    • Little bit of Brain and Creativity :p

translation

I have been trying translate this theme creater to english.
    If anyone have prior knowledge about cracking/modifiying .EXE files
    please Inbox me.

-

-

Reserved for tutorial on How to Use Lge THeme creator

-

-
    i translate it http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=45115693
    English Translation Patch by Sin_Angel

Installation instructions

1 . download LGThemePark_Setup from the link or google it
    2 . download LG ThemePark English Translation Patch from the link
    3 . unpack the files
    4 . install LGThemePark_Setup
    5 . copy ThemePark.exe from LG ThemePark English Translation Patch and paste it in to :
    - if x86 OS (32bit) = C:\Program Files\LG Electronics\LG Theme Park
    - if x64 OS (64bit) = C:\Program Files (x86)\LG Electronics\LG Theme Park
    - if to lazy to navigate Windows hold SHIFT and RIGHT CLICK the LG ThemePark shortcut on your desktop and click on Open File Location
    6 . Paste and replace ThemePark.exe
    7 . BE HAPPY

Files are uploaded on Mega so Use Chrome

Here the links
    LG ThemePark English Translation Patch

LGThemePark_Setup Origina

(click on orange text)

Some Screenshots of the LG Theme park

1RxVd6eDb1pqRGmGy6F61UhTZQ3Fxr1.png
    cannot get it to work on win 8.1
    installed java and adk, but the programs does not open.. just nothing happens

It works for me on 8.1, you need 32bit JDK 8.0 Latest works not 64bit so check that, maybe thats why.
    Sent from my LG-E975 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Tnx for sharing my androidtheme.apk without credits ;) np..
    And yea,i didnt use LG Themepark program. I use old metod: deodex-decompile-moding-compile-sign apk-done ;) with this metod u can mod everything inside theme.apk

Sent from my LG-P880 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app