Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Newt

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 29, 2011
New Castle
HTC U11
HTC U11+
Yea but first I promised the guys who use inc sensation an update first so it'll be a couple days

Sent from my Incredible 2 3D using XDA App

Marhey

Sep 11, 2010
Utah
Yea but first I promised the guys who use inc sensation an update first so it'll be a couple days

Let me know if you need logcats or testing when the time comes.

Also, some debloating would be cool. :) I usually trim the roms I use down quite a bit but I keep getting launcher and acore force closes when I try. I'm probably just getting carried away when I try to delete apps.

Last edited:

Newt

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 29, 2011
New Castle
HTC U11
HTC U11+
Let me know if you need logcats or testing when the time comes.

Also, some debloating would be cool. :) I usually trim the roms I use down quite a bit but I keep getting launcher and acore force closes when I try. I'm probably just getting carried away when I try to delete apps.

I'm not going to take stuff out because when I do ill have someone say .... Hey can I get this back... Lol

Marhey

Sep 11, 2010
Utah
I'm not going to take stuff out because when I do ill have someone say .... Hey can I get this back... Lol

Yea, I understand. Its just things like "Plurk", wtf is that? Haha... Maybe I've been sheltered or I'm too old to know another social app.

Do you have a list of what is safe to delete? I tried searching but its hard to find a list for this version of sense.

Thanks.

franklin270h

Jul 19, 2011
Yea, I understand. Its just things like "Plurk", wtf is that? Haha... Maybe I've been sheltered or I'm too old to know another social app.

Do you have a list of what is safe to delete? I tried searching but its hard to find a list for this version of sense.

Thanks.

Well, seeing any icon of half a carcass with one bone sticking out of the middle of it is enough to make anyone raise an eyebrow. I think it's China/Taiwan's equivalent of Facebook (since FB is off limits there)

I don't fool with any of HTC's services (except for obvious stuff like location picker or similar if you don't use footprints), but every ROM I've stripped down, I've stripped down Friend Stream, stocks, Peep, Twitter/Trends widget, all HTC settings widgets that I don't use, stuff like that. Probably the safest way to put it is, if you're in Titanium Backup and it doesn't have the little android square that indicates no actual application icon, it's probably safe to remove lol

Marhey

Sep 11, 2010
Utah
Well, seeing any icon of half a carcass with one bone sticking out of the middle of it is enough to make anyone raise an eyebrow. I think it's China/Taiwan's equivalent of Facebook (since FB is off limits there)

I don't fool with any of HTC's services (except for obvious stuff like location picker or similar if you don't use footprints), but every ROM I've stripped down, I've stripped down Friend Stream, stocks, Peep, Twitter/Trends widget, all HTC settings widgets that I don't use, stuff like that. Probably the safest way to put it is, if you're in Titanium Backup and it doesn't have the little android square that indicates no actual application icon, it's probably safe to remove lol

I've never used titanium for that. Good idea, I'll nand and try it. I usually just hop in root explorer and start deleting.

franklin270h

Jul 19, 2011
I've never used titanium for that. Good idea, I'll nand and try it. I usually just hop in root explorer and start deleting.

I like doing it with Titanium because after you get done stripping, you can also go to more settings and it will give the option to clean up the dalvik cache for the apps you just got rid of.

cornjo

Feb 7, 2010
Hey guys there is a camera fix over on the Desire HD forums..I just found it on Crappys Bliss ROM. It works great!! Tested all the features and no FCs all pic go to the gallery. Check it out.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using xda premium

nightrainbow

Jan 30, 2011
Las Vegas
Hey guys there is a camera fix over on the Desire HD forums..I just found it on Crappys Bliss ROM. It works great!! Tested all the features and no FCs all pic go to the gallery. Check it out.

Did you pull the camera from that rom or is there a download with a patch?
Didnt see any camera fix on the op and that thread has almost 1000 pages.

cornjo

Feb 7, 2010
Ladies & Gentlemen Camera fixed!! Works on Desire S, base capy's rom.

so now we (desire s forum) need ur help to get microphone fix on phone app.

best regards.. its on page 17 , I believe. It's a patch..go get guys!!
from my Incredible 2 using xda premium

oxlong27

Feb 16, 2011
Beaver Springs Pa
when you guys say mic needs fixed what does that mean exactly. can ppl on the other end of a call not hear you?

Sent from my ADR6350 using xda premium

zax10

Nov 8, 2010
Inman
Ok so I was sceptical about this one. I have to say it is running very smooth. I have had no issues as of yet. I will run tomorrow and put it through the paces.

Applied cam fix and theme posted earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BLISS HAS MOVED TO MY SITE GUYS I UPDATED IT LASTNIGHT YOU CAN FIND IT THERE AND CONTINUE HELPING ME DEVELOP IT

SEE YOU THERE:)
    Reserrreeveed

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk
    Link is up i will say now if anyone wants to take this rom and develop it for the forum you have my permission.... Just give credit
    i might do one more update but i put it out for someone else to build.... i just dont like it sorry guys
    I'll make it stable for you guys.... I mean its close anyways

sent from "themikmix" at light speed