[APP][05.OCT.09 new beta]Application for theme switching in WM 6.5 Titanium

What Titanium theme are you using, i need this to see which themes are to be switched

• Ibrythill WM7 Titanium Project theme

Votes: 174 34.3%
  • Rpereira Bliss theme

Votes: 40 7.9%
  • DomSim BlackDragon theme

Votes: 17 3.4%
  • Greatbal TitaniumShadowNeo theme

Votes: 55 10.8%
  • Drkfngthdraglrd NeoTitanium theme

Votes: 20 3.9%
  • Ebsbow Buffed theme

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • Ebsbow Lizzy theme

Votes: 5 1.0%
  • Default theme with or without skin

Votes: 136 26.8%
  • Other theme (not skins for default theme)

Votes: 53 10.5%

• Total voters
Search This thread

goraps

Aug 31, 2007
Thanks for testing it, i will look into the missing icon and move the text a bit up for this panel tomorrow, and repost the cprs. Are those the only issues you found?

Actually I did make one simple change to the Titanium Weather section. I changed the height of the Day2Icon, Day3Icon, Day4Icon and Day5Icon on the fist page. The icons were streched based on their current size. I am using the HTC ones. Here is the section I changed

Code:
      <Image ID="Day2Icon" Left="124" Top="86" Width="72" Height="46" />
      <Image ID="Day3Icon" Left="204" Top="86" Width="72" Height="46" />
      <Image ID="Day4Icon" Left="284" Top="86" Width="72" Height="46" />
      <Image ID="Day5Icon" Left="364" Top="86" Width="72" Height="46" />

claus1953

Aug 15, 2008
I have been waiting so long for someone to do this. Thank you.

Here are screenshots of my 2 real issues so far.

1) The is no icon for the SMS/MMS panel.

2) notice how the word phone is cutoff on the Phone panel.

P.S. I am using it on a Diamond

For point 1 the cpr points to :

Code:
Source="\Program Files\greatbal\MyTitanium\Shadow\Images\CHome_Messages_desat_inactive.png"
and
Source="\Program Files\greatbal\MyTitanium\Shadow\Images\CHome_Messages_sat_active.png"

This images are installed when installing the cab on the TitaniumShadowNeo thread, pls. check if you have the folder and the images in it.

As for point 2 i shifted the text 5 points up and updated the cpr on the first post.

Regarding the weather icons i did not change much as there are 4 or 5 options for icons (i use beyond invisible icons) and every set of icons looks and displays different.

Have you tried also landscape, and does it display ok?

claus1953

Aug 15, 2008
Converted Titanium cprs for more resolution and fixed some layouts for the WM7 and TitaniumShadowNeo themes. Now for QVGA, WQVGA, QVGA square, VGA, WVGA, VGA square. Need testers to try them out and give feedback on what to change. Pls. backup your Titanium cprs before replacing them.

claus1953

Aug 15, 2008
Included in first post also Titanium cprs for Default theme, for QVGA, WQVGA, QVGA square, VGA, WVGA, VGA square. Need testers to try them out and give feedback on what to change. Pls. backup your Titanium cprs before replacing them.

goraps

Aug 31, 2007
For point 1 the cpr points to :

Code:
Source="\Program Files\greatbal\MyTitanium\Shadow\Images\CHome_Messages_desat_inactive.png"
and
Source="\Program Files\greatbal\MyTitanium\Shadow\Images\CHome_Messages_sat_active.png"

This images are installed when installing the cab on the TitaniumShadowNeo thread, pls. check if you have the folder and the images in it.

As for point 2 i shifted the text 5 points up and updated the cpr on the first post.

Regarding the weather icons i did not change much as there are 4 or 5 options for icons (i use beyond invisible icons) and every set of icons looks and displays different.

Have you tried also landscape, and does it display ok?

OK I fixed the text messaging images. I think they are missing from greatbal's CABs I went back and looked but didn't see the images so I just created my own and placed them in the folder. Could you post greatbal's original messaging images

The word phone is still cut-off. I tried a few things and couldn't get it to change. It almost looks like it is under the text panel below it.

I don't use landscape so I haven't tried it. I have my sensor disabled.

claus1953

Aug 15, 2008
Included in first post the Neo cprs for all resolutions and support for most plugins. Pls. check them out and don't forget to backup your Neo cprs first. Report all issues here with screenshots. Thanks

claus1953

Aug 15, 2008
Included in first post the Bliss Titanium cprs for all resolutions and support for most plugins. Pls. check them out and don't forget to backup your Titanium cprs first. Report all issues here with screenshots. Thanks

claus1953

Aug 15, 2008
Included in first post the Buffed Titanium cprs for all resolutions and support for most plugins. Pls. check them out and don't forget to backup your Titanium cprs first. Report all issues here with screenshots. Thanks

claus1953

Aug 15, 2008
Included in first post the new beta. Try it out and give pls feedback and suggestions on what to change.

claus1953

Aug 15, 2008
As some people reported that the cab downloaded from the Shadow Neo thread misses the message icons, i included them in the first post (MessageIcons.zip). Unzip the file into Program Files/greatbal/MyTitanium/Shadow/Images.

syto203

Sep 5, 2008
here is a screen:
attachment.php

-Enkidu-

Jan 2, 2008
Austin
:::This issue was resolved by claus1953 in the post #34 below:::

OK. I am having a time with trying to get this to work on VGA Touch Pro Titanium with WM 6.5.
I tried:

Installation:
1. Unzip the enclosed file TitaniumThemes to Storage Card. (check)
2. Have all your plugins installed, so that the themes can load them. (hmmm)
2. The next step is to install all themes, below you find the links to the (check; note I only installed neo-shadow)
corresponding themes threads. By installing the themes you make the
images, icons and necessary files available for switching. You should
already have the Default Theme installed, if not find below a cab for it.
3. Install the cab with the cpr files for your resolution (check)
4. Copy the Theme Switcher shortcut from the apps folder in (check)
TitaniumThemes into Windows/Start Menu/Programs.
5. Apply the tsk of your choice (please see error below)

Usage:
Click on the Theme Switcher shortcut. It opens a menu with all available themes to switch to, but you can only switch to themes you have installed. It switches in some seconds. If the switching did go well the message "complete" should come up.

When I click on the Theme Picker shortcut I receive the error "There is no application associated with "themes_menu". Run the application first, then open this file from within the application."

I'm sure I am doing something silly wrong here, help/ideas appreciated. I am honestly not sure I have mortscript and didn't find an install after a quick search (seems it is part of 6.5?).

Thanks to all.

Added a pic of where I am at. Replacing the bar across the screen with a bubble is a great start, and certainly makes me happy. Basically, my goal from here is to replace the preview text of e-mail, text, windows live, etc with icons (prefrerably the ones that shadow neo uses)... thanks again everybody.

note: added this q on ppcgeeks @: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=4503505#post4503505

Attachments

• iconissue.JPG
    iconissue.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

claus1953

Aug 15, 2008
OK. I am having a time with trying to get this to work on VGA Touch Pro Titanium with WM 6.5.
I tried:

Installation:
1. Unzip the enclosed file TitaniumThemes to Storage Card. (check)
2. Have all your plugins installed, so that the themes can load them. (hmmm)
2. The next step is to install all themes, below you find the links to the (check; note I only installed neo-shadow)
3. Install the cab with the cpr files for your resolution (check)
4. Copy the Theme Switcher shortcut from the apps folder in (check)
5. Apply the tsk of your choice (please see error below)

Usage:
Click on the Theme Switcher shortcut. It opens a menu with all available themes to switch to, but you can only switch to themes you have installed. It switches in some seconds. If the switching did go well the message "complete" should come up.

When I click on the Theme Picker shortcut I receive the error "There is no application associated with "themes_menu". Run the application first, then open this file from within the application."

I'm sure I am doing something silly wrong here, help/ideas appreciated. I am honestly not sure I have mortscript and didn't find an install after a quick search (seems it is part of 6.5?).

Thanks to all.

It looks like MortScript is missing, download here.
http://www.sto-helit.de/index.php?module=download&action=list&category=18

Install Mortscript and run it so that it will recognize all installed scripts. The run the themes menu again and it should appear.
Now if you only have default theme and titanium shadow neo theme, you will only be able to switch between those two. If you try to switch to another theme, some parts of the theme will be missing, like sliders or icons, as they are installed when installing the themes cab.

-Enkidu-

Jan 2, 2008
Austin
Sure was, I cannot believe I didn't find it.

Thank you SO much for the link & help!

I will note this on the thread I started on the ppc site as well.

Last edited:

-Enkidu-

Jan 2, 2008
Austin
:::Resolved Here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=3732666 :::

Hi claus1953,

Soo, I thought the shadow was removed (outside the orange outline on the attached image). You can hardly see my Grams in the attached image. Also, it appears your analog clock looks somewhat transparent and mine does not, no?

Man, thank you so much, I would really like to see this working the way I want, in my opinion this theme will make titanium the most efficient, fun to use and best looking home screen I have seen for a mobile (actually makes me want to figure how to do this myself...).

Yet again, I thank you for any input.

Attachments

• iconissue2.JPG
    iconissue2.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

Bikram

Nov 16, 2007
Montreal
Installation:

4. Copy the Theme Switcher shortcut from the apps folder in

"Theme Switcher shortcut" in "apps folder in TitaniumThemes"?? Where is Titanium themes?

I even installed the program in my SD card then I found a folder called Windows inside that I found lots of cprs and a setup xml file. But where is the Theme switcher shorcut??
Please help!!

claus1953

Aug 15, 2008
"Theme Switcher shortcut" in "apps folder in TitaniumThemes"?? Where is Titanium themes?

I even installed the program in my SD card then I found a folder called Windows inside that I found lots of cprs and a setup xml file. But where is the Theme switcher shorcut??
Please help!!

Code:
Installation:
1. Unzip the enclosed file TitaniumThemes to Storage Card.
2. Have all your plugins installed, so that the themes can load them.
2. The next step is to install all themes, below you find the links to the
3. Install the cab with the cpr files for your resolution
4. Copy the Theme Switcher shortcut from the apps folder in
5. Apply the tsk of your choice

In point 1 you unzip the zip file downloaded from the provided link
http://www.4shared.com/file/12673907...iumThemes.html
to Storage Card. This creates a folder TitaniumThemes in your Storage Card with several subfolders. One is apps, inside there is a scriptshortcut. Copy it to your start menu, wherever you want for easy access.
As for point 3 the cab file for your resolution cpr you have to install to device, not to storage card, as they have to go into windows.

Bikram

Nov 16, 2007
Montreal
OK what am I doing wrong?
1> I installed the WVGAcprs.CAB since I have Xperia.
2> I unzipped TitaniumThemes Zip file in my storage card
3> Using Total Commander I copied the menu.exe from the apps folder of the TitaniumThemes, and pasted it in Windows/StartUp/Programs then where I wanted it.
4> Installed all the themes I wanted.
5> Then I went to the starup>program and clicked on the Menu.exe what I got is a menu showing me SMS|Email|Contact|Task|Note|Appoint|Excel|MMS

Ok so what am not doing right?

claus1953

Aug 15, 2008
OK what am I doing wrong?
1> I installed the WVGAcprs.CAB since I have Xperia.
2> I unzipped TitaniumThemes Zip file in my storage card
3> Using Total Commander I copied the menu.exe from the apps folder of the TitaniumThemes, and pasted it in Windows/StartUp/Programs then where I wanted it.
4> Installed all the themes I wanted.
5> Then I went to the starup>program and clicked on the Menu.exe what I got is a menu showing me SMS|Email|Contact|Task|Note|Appoint|Excel|MMS

Ok so what am not doing right?

You need a shortcut for the themes_menu.mscr, not for the menu.exe. Try copying the enclosed shortcut to your start menu programs folder. Unzip before.