FORUMS

[Qualcomm] Complete List of NV Items

2,637 posts
Thanks Meter: 11,935

By autoprime, Recognized Developer / Inactive Recognized Contributor on 25th October 2012, 12:19 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st January 2014, 12:44 AM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I searched quite a bit, but cant find a way to access NV items above 65536? Is there a special utility or set of AT commands to do this?
29th January 2014, 04:50 PM |#102  

More
NV item 6828 LTE BC config
does anyone know what does values inside this item 6828 mean? depends on the value I found out that it only camps on to the certain LTE band. but I don't know what does value like16779290 are composed of. if anyone knows, or where I can find the meanings of the values here greatly appreciated.
7th February 2014, 02:14 PM |#103  

More
Dears,

How can I get the Code of LTE-TDD Band 40 for my iPhone 5s??

There is many Codes for LTE-TDD Band 40 I don't really know which one of them ??

please help me ASAP.
18th February 2014, 08:03 PM |#104  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
I have few questions about NV items list.
  1. How can i write the inactive items.
  2. No 2824 "Device Serial Number" is it where the device serial number is written(About phone/Status/Serial number).
  3. Can i write the Hw version and rf cal date of the device with nvitems.

I am asking this because my device

Rf cal date is not written
Hw version is showing not acti
and serial number changes to strange numbers when i install a custom rom like CM 11 but its fine no stock firmwares.

I did got the rf cal date (571) and device serial number the nv items of my phone but both the nvitem are showing ''Inactive item''.

My device

S4 i9505
23rd February 2014, 05:18 PM |#105  
Flag USA
Thanks Meter: 114

Donate to Me
More
As far as the list goes, the ones that are labelled are the only known items, and still subject to change per manufacturer. These are just the qualcomm standards. Unfortunately none of my explorations have concerned much with the imei numbers. I wish I could help you more, but most of my experience has been with attempting (and failed more often then succeeded) with removing the US Band lock on CDMA, particularly Verizon phones. As far as the NV Items above the 65k range, If I remember correctly they were just a random repetition of the range below.
Best of luck in your endeavors.
27th March 2014, 01:35 PM |#106  
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Droid Maxx unlock
Perhaps now I am on the right thread.

The Droid Maxx and the Droid Ultra are GSM locked till someone activates the device first on Verizon network in the US.
As a result, you cannot use this device if it is brand new, never activated and switched on outside the US.

This is what I have gathered so far after interacting with chaps at Motorola and Verizon.

More so, employee editions have been reported to have more restrictions.

Now, the NV hack which worked for Razr HD talks about flipping a 01 to 00 at location 8322.
This one is already on 00 on the Droid Maxx.

I have so far got Radio Comm installed and working fine on my Windows 7 64 bit.

What tool is best to take a backup of the NV values before I edit anything?
22nd September 2014, 02:05 PM |#107  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
No 2g signal
I have brand new Oneplus One.My problem is that i cannot get 2g signal.I flashed many modems,roms,unlocked the bands , i tried *#*#4636#*#*.But no success.I know that i have full 2g reception in my area but my mobile cannot find it,i have 3g signal by the way.I flashed color os 2.0.14 and took gsm only from *#*#4636#*#*,it finds the 2g signal couples of seconds then gone again.I think my modem bans the 2g signal somehow.Is that possible to activate 2g signal by using these codes?Your help will be highly appreciated.
28th October 2014, 12:35 AM |#108  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maskelisuvari

I have brand new Oneplus One.My problem is that i cannot get 2g signal.I flashed many modems,roms,unlocked the bands , i tried *#*#4636#*#*.But no success.I know that i have full 2g reception in my area but my mobile cannot find it,i have 3g signal by the way.I flashed color os 2.0.14 and took gsm only from *#*#4636#*#*,it finds the 2g signal couples of seconds then gone again.I think my modem bans the 2g signal somehow.Is that possible to activate 2g signal by using these codes?Your help will be highly appreciated.

Look this link - http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...ds-to-t2886059
29th October 2014, 01:19 AM |#109  

More
Hello, All!
Could someone tell me how to disable AMR-WB voice codec(HD-Voice)?
28th November 2014, 10:13 PM |#110  
Thanks Meter: 238

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzy13

anyone know how to hack the verizon note 2 to get t-mobile lte band added to it

Depends if the hardware configuration supports those additional bands.

The general procedure is described in the thread quoted below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by han1728

does anyone know what does values inside this item 6828 mean? depends on the value I found out that it only camps on to the certain LTE band. but I don't know what does value like16779290 are composed of. if anyone knows, or where I can find the meanings of the values here greatly appreciated.

You will find some info on that here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2948822
31st May 2015, 07:20 PM |#111  

More
Info 2 3g data in Samsung sch-830c help!
I got Samsung sch-830c from eBay. I flashed it to a new network. But when I tried nam programming to enable 3g data it didn't work at all. If anyone knows anything that might help, please let me know. I posted this in this thread because I think the problem can be solved using NV items. If so, which items can help me and can anyone flash the complete list without bricking my phone.
Thanks in advance
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)