New ROM released - ROM: 1.34.251.1 Radio: 1.38.00.10

Search This thread
I

iNNoCeNT

Hi futureshock, thank you very much for your help, but unfortunately Vodafone Spain doesn't want to give me the rom upgrade file.

If i have the same phone as me (Mteor with CID VODAP304), is it possible to dump the rum and then to put it on my mobile phone ? Thank you. ++

niknik76

May 17, 2007
Didn't quite follow the whole thing -but which file do you need?

Last edited:
I

iNNoCeNT

Hi, I have an HTC Mteor mobile phone. The CID is VODAP4 and a need an upgrade file which has the same CID because my mobile phone is stuck on bootloader mode, so i can't run the SPL to get SuperCID.

futureshock

Aug 16, 2006
Graz
www.futureshock.at
HI iNNoCeNT,

last thing if the dumping not works wich i expect because when you dump you can't dump the rom like you became it shipped, means in nbh format wheres the cid coded in!

send it to repair as long as you have warranty°!

the flash their rom and all is good!°!

or just threat they with costumer protection or a law... we have some here in austria!!!

have you clearly said the problem what you have???

you haven't done something that brokes your warranty because the "qtek" shipped rom is freely available ... and exactly the cid thing should prevent you from such errors...

but when the all produces crap...

just write them a bad mail or better call them and let you connect to some higher persons!!

steve

alareth1976

May 9, 2007
Rimini
Hi,

I've tried to update my HTC Mteor to 1.34 using the card-method...

But I'm just a little confused...

At this link http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index.php?pagename=Breeze_SDCardFlashing it's explained the procedure to enter in bootloade mode, but it's not working!!!

When I'm powering on my mteor holding the camera button, the screen with the three colored stripes appear... not the screen explained in the guide...

Am I doing wrong something? :confused:

alareth1976

May 9, 2007
Rimini
:p I've found the problem...

I'd only erased the microsd, and the put on it the .nbh file... but probably is not the same thing...
Once I'd formatted the card the bootoader loaded succesfully... I'm upgrading right now, I'm keeping my finger crossed :p

alareth1976

May 9, 2007
Rimini
Let me know how it goes....i would do the same on my mteor today

all went perfectly... the only thing that I'd noticed is that the battery seems to run down very-very fast (about 8 hour with just 2 phone call for a total of 20 minutes of conversation and a single play with bubblets), and I don't if it's for the Rom update or for the skin that I've loaded (a skin with facade,smartmon,icalendar & fizztraveller plugin)

Now I'm doing some test, using various skins with various plugins: when I've done it I'll post the result.

wbtcpip

Jun 19, 2007
are you aware that Vito Audio Notes don't record anymore phone calls on Mteor ROM: 1.34.251.1 ? Could someone confirm me if phone calls could be recorded in previous rom versions?

oirad

Oct 27, 2006
neverhood, how to apply it?(it says: error 294 invalid vendor id) :(

This RUU is for phones with CID "QTEK_A07" (Russian & Eastern Europe markets). WWE edition RUUs are CIDed "QTEK_Z12".

You can flash this one using SSPL. This SSPL will allow you to flash everything but Radio ROM. You can use older WWE RUU 1.34.251.1 to flash radio because they share the same Radio ROM (1.38.00.10).

After flashing this RUU phone will be in Russian language and regional settings. To change it punch in the following sequnce: "Start menu" > number "9" > number "0" > number "2"... The first combo box is for selecting phone language.

Enjoy! :D

Last edited:

Haenk

Jul 26, 2008
Cologne
I had unlocked my Mteor in September 2008 after 6 weeks hard work
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=282223&page=4
ROM 1.13.251.2
radio 1.16.00.00

last week I tried WM 6.1 from Futureshock - very nice and working well, but I want to try change radio and another ROM for simply testing
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=383244
ROM 1.61.000.4.0
radio 1.16.00.00

so I change to radio only 1.38.00.10 SSPL by Des
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=299453

then I change to ROM 1.34.251.1

solution by staffan....:

staffann

[Sweden - Telia]
[Sweden]
I didn't know how to do that , but after having checked a number of threads etc this is what I did:

1. Extracted the files in the exe file RUU_BREE100_1.34.251.1_1.38.00.10_HTCEUR_SHIP using WinRAR.
2. Did the same with RUU_BREE100_1.30.251.1_1.16.00.10_HTCEUR_Ship
3. Removed the nbh file from the 1.30 directory and replaced it with the file from the 1.34 directory.
4. Ran ROMUpgradeUt.exe

working very well, but no chance to get google/my location :D