FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[KITKAT THEME][ l-9500 , l-9505] PRECIOUS AND STYLE (P.A.S) THEME [ V 2.0 ][10/04/14]

4,730 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,255
 
By pas2001, Senior Member on 30th September 2013, 09:16 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st October 2013, 10:45 AM |#21  
AL_IRAQI's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Flag Baghdad
Thanks Meter: 10,869
 
More
Amazing Theme
Thanks

Sent From my i9500 With ☆★Crash Rom★☆
The Following User Says Thank You to AL_IRAQI For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AL_IRAQI Ad-Free
1st October 2013, 11:27 AM |#22  
störte's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kiel
Thanks Meter: 1,475
 
Donate to Me
More
Hi
Nice theme. I flashed the settings after the theme and now i have no more settings. Any idea why ?
1st October 2013, 01:30 PM |#23  
pas2001's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangkok
Thanks Meter: 8,255
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by störte

Hi
Nice theme. I flashed the settings after the theme and now i have no more settings. Any idea why ?

U use new 3minit that still have problem with theme . this is why I separate setting . hope you have backup or may flash 3minit again.(I warned in op mate)

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
1st October 2013, 02:06 PM |#24  
Rixsta's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Nottingham
Thanks Meter: 3,297
 
More
As of our PM convo..

Here is a screen..



Thanks mate ..
1st October 2013, 02:27 PM |#25  
pas2001's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangkok
Thanks Meter: 8,255
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rixsta

As of our PM convo..

Here is a screen..



Thanks mate ..

Let me comment mate how about reduce size the call out icon in middle of bottom row and I think it will perfect:thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
1st October 2013, 02:42 PM |#26  
Rixsta's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Nottingham
Thanks Meter: 3,297
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pas2001

Let me comment mate how about reduce size the call out icon in middle of bottom row and I think it will perfect:thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Agreed and thank you again pas
1st October 2013, 04:37 PM |#27  
Senior Member
Flag Kuala Terengganu
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Why my settings app lost?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonsky360

Nice Theme Man Love It!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app



Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
1st October 2013, 05:10 PM |#28  
pas2001's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangkok
Thanks Meter: 8,255
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonsky360

Why my settings app lost?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------





Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

U are the other one that don't read my op. Mate . U use 3minit mh8 or mi1 right ?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
1st October 2013, 05:29 PM |#29  
störte's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kiel
Thanks Meter: 1,475
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pas2001

U are the other one that don't read my op. Mate . U use 3minit mh8 or mi1 right ?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Dont worry i have always backup. i just misread the op. I like the theme. Now without additional flashing the theme all is fine. Looking forward to the updates.
One suggestion can you maybe incl in one of the updates the fullscreen dialer ? I change the DPI on my phone and with stock it looks strange.
2nd October 2013, 12:48 AM |#30  
pas2001's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangkok
Thanks Meter: 8,255
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by störte

Dont worry i have always backup. i just misread the op. I like the theme. Now without additional flashing the theme all is fine. Looking forward to the updates.
One suggestion can you maybe incl in one of the updates the fullscreen dialer ? I change the DPI on my phone and with stock it looks strange.

GOOD...and about fullscreen dialer I want to make it for you but I don't understand about change dpi and fullscreen dialer you said . So you ( or other guy ) please explain me more about this and please show screenshot what strange .
2nd October 2013, 07:36 AM |#31  
störte's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kiel
Thanks Meter: 1,475
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pas2001

GOOD...and about fullscreen dialer I want to make it for you but I don't understand about change dpi and fullscreen dialer you said . So you ( or other guy ) please explain me more about this and please show screenshot what strange .

Well i do change the resolution of the phone. Standard is 480 but i go mostly down to 360 because the smaller items are looking in my opinion nicer. Also you have then most of the settings tabs on your phone on one page so no scolling.
The disadavantage is that some apps dont resize. Like the tw Launcher and the dialer. For the launcher i use 3rd party launcher just the dialer is then small and doesnt fill the screen anymore
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
theme s4 pas2001

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes