FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] 11/23/11 | Fresh Evo 4.3.3 | OTA 4.54.651.1 | Carrier IQ Removed | Read More

1,325 posts
Thanks Meter: 693

By flipzmode, Retired Recognized Developer on 22nd April 2011, 08:52 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th November 2011, 06:48 AM |#1001  
Flag Atlanta GA
Thanks Meter: 158

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aimgrabber

Ugh figured it out, MY google music account reached the 8 device limit (most likely brought on from all the rom switching and using the app) Sorry for the time waste and thanks to everyone that tried to help

Lol I came back here to check on your progress and this was going to be my next suggestion. Glad to see you're back up and running!

7th November 2011, 07:07 AM |#1002  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
downloaded 4.3.1 from the OTA updater on the phone and noticed the wireless-N fix isn't in there. will this be there in the future?

also, flipz, do you plan on putting the EPST in there so people can load custom PRL's?

thanks!
7th November 2011, 09:45 AM |#1003  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 6

More
FLIPZZZZ! Love the new goodies in 4.3.1!!!!! Question... Is there any way tto get a faster DL speed of more than .5mbps, yes 500kps, while using the included wifi tether app? Otherwise, keep up the great woork! I know this issue is probably more to do with the app than anything, but is there any tweeks that I can do to nake it work?
7th November 2011, 11:47 AM |#1004  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
ap2sd activated in this ROM/ Trying it out right now coming from Mikg2.59. Like it so far but noticed that my apps are loading on my internal memory and not in the sdcard. Thanks.
7th November 2011, 01:11 PM |#1005  
Flag Dripping Springs, Texas
Thanks Meter: 313

Donate to Me
More
I am assuming this Rom is deodex, right? If so, does anyone know how much internal space is left after a fresh (no pun) install?
7th November 2011, 02:41 PM |#1006  
Account currently disabled
Flag Overland Park, KS
Thanks Meter: 57

More
Question A2SD Support?
Does Fresh have a2sd built in?
Or do i need to install Dark's a2sd?

I tried searching but the results weren't clear.
7th November 2011, 03:56 PM |#1007  
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 693

Donate to Me
More
It does have darktremor a2sd built in. If you're having problems with your apps running from internal memory then please give me the output of:

Adb shell
a2sd

You may simply need to run: a2sd reinstall

Sent from freshhh
7th November 2011, 05:47 PM |#1008  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
anyone having a problem with the market loading? i have tried it on 3g as well as wifi and it keeps hanging for me...
7th November 2011, 05:51 PM |#1009  
Thanks Meter: 544

More
Try wiping cache under manage applications for the market and then load it up again and see if that fixes it
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevbonice

anyone having a problem with the market loading? i have tried it on 3g as well as wifi and it keeps hanging for me...

7th November 2011, 05:56 PM |#1010  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
good to go, thanks for the quick response!!
7th November 2011, 06:38 PM |#1011  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
How do I get Fresh Update to work properly. Even if I manually go to the recovery menu and try to flash the update.zip, it says installation aborted, bad file. Any help?? I am missing the AOSP vanilla lockscreen!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)