FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] 11/23/11 | Fresh Evo 4.3.3 | OTA 4.54.651.1 | Carrier IQ Removed | Read More

1,325 posts
Thanks Meter: 693

By flipzmode, Retired Recognized Developer on 22nd April 2011, 08:52 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd February 2012, 02:41 AM |#1191  
Flag Guadalajara
Thanks Meter: 209

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bairds1

Super pumped as well! Love flipz ROMs!

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

+1

Sent from my PC36100

6th February 2012, 09:17 PM |#1192  
Thanks Meter: 139

More
So, has anyone had any luck with a custom kernal on this release.

Everyone is saying it works at first but then they switch back to stock.

Im looking at Golden Monkey but i cant see anywhere, where someone has flashed it and seen any gains and benefits...
7th February 2012, 01:43 AM |#1193  
Austin, Texas, United States
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamspiced

So, has anyone had any luck with a custom kernal on this release.

Everyone is saying it works at first but then they switch back to stock.

Im looking at Golden Monkey but i cant see anywhere, where someone has flashed it and seen any gains and benefits...

My favorite to run is Chopsuey v.9.2.6+. I've ran Test 9 of Anthrax, however, for my HW0003, I think it prefers Chopsuey for snappiness/responsiveness.

I've never tried golden monkey or freedom - hope that helps!

Post what you try. I'd like to know
6th March 2012, 12:51 AM |#1194  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I have so much love for this ROM. Any word if there's an update in the works?
21st March 2012, 07:33 AM |#1195  
Flag Disney World
Thanks Meter: 145

More
Started getting very strange behavior and I'm hoping I just need to update... keep getting message that my sd card has been removed. after wipe/flash I'm now getting constant reboots every minute. I didn't realize I'd been using this for so long and there's a lot of new stuff out.
I just flashed the new CM nightly... but would love to find a working Sense ROM.
Looks like I have a problem, as the new flash still has the "freshhh" wallpaper and is rebooting by itself. ****.
21st March 2012, 04:03 PM |#1196  
Thanks Meter: 42

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident

Started getting very strange behavior and I'm hoping I just need to update... keep getting message that my sd card has been removed. after wipe/flash I'm now getting constant reboots every minute. I didn't realize I'd been using this for so long and there's a lot of new stuff out.
I just flashed the new CM nightly... but would love to find a working Sense ROM.
Looks like I have a problem, as the new flash still has the "freshhh" wallpaper and is rebooting by itself. ****.

Amon RA 2.3, wipe, wipe , wipe ... Flash
1st April 2012, 12:08 AM |#1197  
Flag Durham
Thanks Meter: 50

More
I really like this ROM. I wish he would update it to the newest OTA
The Following User Says Thank You to mstrmscn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mstrmscn Ad-Free
4th September 2012, 07:24 AM |#1198  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mstrmscn

I really like this ROM. I wish he would update it to the newest OTA

i second that ???
The Following User Says Thank You to timetraveler For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift timetraveler Ad-Free
4th September 2012, 07:48 AM |#1199  
Flag West Palm Beach, FL
Thanks Meter: 260

More
Holly moly macaroni, my first flash sense rom. God this was awesome back then. Revive it like Battlefield 3.

That stoner at Circle K
The Following User Says Thank You to oodork123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift oodork123 Ad-Free
2nd October 2012, 07:24 PM |#1200  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Evo 4G stuck on charge only mode
i am on fresh evo 4.3.3, this problem started as soon as i flashed the 4.3.3, i did all the wipe wipe wipe reset flash hit with hammer stuff as prescribed here, however every time i plug in my evo to a PC in disk drive mode it shows up as drive G like usual but that's all, i can not open the sd card through normal means, it charges fine but if i want to transfer files (i use my evo as an off line Gps and make custom maps) i have to reboot the phone into recovery mode and use the USB-MS option in my recovery console. now when i enable that option it says to press the power button to disable USB-MS and return to the menu, of course after i'm finished with my file transfers i press the power button to disable it and go back to the menu, i think it it writing something to the rom making it unable to connect when it's booted normally into fresh rom... now i just don't know how to change the setting to make the evo let me choose disk drive, htc sync, charge only Etc. because no matter how many times i go in to "connect to PC" and choose disk drive it stays on charge only..... thanks for the help in advance
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)