FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][ICS] --==XGS Série's 2.4.5 ==-- | 10-10-12 | AROMA | TWEAKS | Neo's Team |

109 posts
Thanks Meter: 86
 
By petagorth_84, Senior Member on 12th August 2012, 10:50 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
13th August 2012, 08:07 PM |#21  
Quote:
Originally Posted by n.boateng

The standard news and weather widget is gone since i did an update from 2.3.5 to 2.3.6. I have installed 2.3.7. but I still can't find it..

you're talking about new and wheater from google??? or widget from samsung i don't no my friend...
 
 
13th August 2012, 08:27 PM |#22  
zeule's Avatar
Member
Flag Polistena
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
First impression, all smooth and silky, but touch and lock/unlock sound are not working. The files are there but the sound it won't work. Same for the keyboard, if I enable sound the keyboard will forceclose.
Will be nice to see the official samsung touchscreen and weather widget.

That's all for now. Keep up the good work.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
13th August 2012, 08:30 PM |#23  
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeule

First impression, all smooth and silky, but touch and lock/unlock sound are not working. The files are there but the sound it won't work. Same for the keyboard, if I enable sound the keyboard will forceclose.
Will be nice to see the official samsung touchscreen and weather widget.

That's all for now. Keep up the good work.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Do you do a full wipe...

What is you choise in AROMA, ... UI Keybord and all main feature i need to know...

Yes i work on samsung weather but it not easy my friend....
13th August 2012, 08:44 PM |#24  
zeule's Avatar
Member
Flag Polistena
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisjanne

Do you do a full wipe...

What is you choise in AROMA, ... UI Keybord and all main feature i need to know...

Yes i work on samsung weather but it not easy my friend....

Yes I did a full wipe, in Aroma I chose sgs style with Xperia keyboard and live wallpapers, also I chose default samsung system sounds.

I know is not easy to port that bloody nice weather widget, it's connected to samsung services and stuff. I do know is more easy to port it to other samsung devices. But yes, it would be nice to have the weather widget and lockscreen from samsung. One more thing, the phone keypad, the keys...on the official firmware from samsung keys are not divided by spaces, it's good the way it is but to have it more sgs'ish eliminate the space beetwin the keys and make them bigger.

Btw, welcome back to xda kriss.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
13th August 2012, 08:54 PM |#25  
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeule

Yes I did a full wipe, in Aroma I chose sgs style with Xperia keyboard and live wallpapers, also I chose default samsung system sounds.

I know is not easy to port that bloody nice weather widget, it's connected to samsung services and stuff. I do know is more easy to port it to other samsung devices. But yes, it would be nice to have the weather widget and lockscreen from samsung. One more thing, the phone keypad, the keys...on the official firmware from samsung keys are not divided by spaces, it's good the way it is but to have it more sgs'ish eliminate the space beetwin the keys and make them bigger.

Btw, welcome back to xda kriss.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

sorry but with the last sgs song system in 2.3.7 i don't have any prb with sond all work fine you have install the last??? and for other keypad and lockscreen i work for a portage i don't want make a ics change for all i want to port everything same as xperia keybord.... but you get a good release for this week need more test on this week more repport but i notified what you say and make a best futur rom... thanks you and sorry for my bad english...
13th August 2012, 09:01 PM |#26  
zeule's Avatar
Member
Flag Polistena
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Downloading now the latest release, can I do a dirty install or I need to do full wipe again.

Don't worry about your english, is understandable. Mixed with French is sexier.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
13th August 2012, 09:03 PM |#27  
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeule

Downloading now the latest release, can I do a dirty install or I need to do full wipe again.

Don't worry about your english, is understandable. Mixed with French is sexier.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

you can flash under the last but full wipe is recommanded...
13th August 2012, 09:38 PM |#28  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
..
13th August 2012, 09:41 PM |#29  
derTom_Germany's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
I still use version 2.3.3 and the search Button has same function as Home button. Is this Problem now fixed? Xperia rom
13th August 2012, 09:49 PM |#30  
zeule's Avatar
Member
Flag Polistena
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Ok, did a dirty flash and now system sounds are ok. All are good here, if I'll find other bugs I'll report back. Still Xperia keyboard crashes if I set up sound on it.

Waiting for future releases with more ui improvements.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
13th August 2012, 09:53 PM |#31  
zardaloo's Avatar
Member
Flag Gorgan
Thanks Meter: 28
 
More
i can't fine my wifi connection ! what should i do?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes