FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[From Vibrant forum] Gingerbread Keyboard (+ More) for SGS - Haptic Feedback Working

726 posts
Thanks Meter: 74

By bts0uth, Senior Member on 15th December 2010, 03:08 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
22nd December 2010, 06:13 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Im running the wp7 version (since I got blue on my wallpaper) and it works perfect!!! I also tried the stock one and the orange black out and they fine as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using XDA App

25th February 2011, 04:40 PM |#12  
Flag Raleigh

More
installing blackout using sideload wonder machine
Guys,
I'm not rooted (work phone ). Can I install the blackout version using sideload wonder machine ?
I used to have this keyboard working when I was on JH7 (installed through sideload machine). On KB1, sideloader fails to install it. I extracted the .apk from the zip and pushed that. Am i doing something wrong here ?
Please help guys. I really loved this keyboard.
27th February 2011, 05:26 PM |#13  

More
I installed this and when i try and correct words that i have already entered it doesn't replace the word it doesn't replace it, it inserts the correct word into the middle of the word i am trying to replace.

Example. "tjr" i click it and select "the" and it turns into "tjther"

Any ideas?
27th February 2011, 11:05 PM |#14  
Flag Oakland CA
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelastjedi

Guys,
I'm not rooted (work phone ). Can I install the blackout version using sideload wonder machine ?
I used to have this keyboard working when I was on JH7 (installed through sideload machine). On KB1, sideloader fails to install it. I extracted the .apk from the zip and pushed that. Am i doing something wrong here ?
Please help guys. I really loved this keyboard.

I was able to flash this but it force closes. If anyone finds a fix please post to this thread.

2nd March 2011, 04:13 AM |#15  
Flag Oakland CA
Thanks Meter: 6

More
I have not been able to find another keyboard to work with kb1. Instead I have decided To purchase a keyboard from the market. After looking over a couple of them and reading reviews, I have decided to choose swiftkey as my keyboard. I So far it is as good or better than the gingerbread keyboard and only cost $1. 99. I definitely recommend checking it out

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)