FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Vote if you got 100% SuperCharged! Does it work as advertised?

Definitely! Nothing beats it... PERIOD!

1,190 Vote(s)
41.46%
Very good! Quite happy with the results!

1,044 Vote(s)
36.38%
Snake Oil! It Does NOTHING!

388 Vote(s)
13.52%
Makes things worse!

248 Vote(s)
8.64%

[V6U9RC13]For Your Lag(4x) Do it good, Good, GOOD, GOOD! SuperCharge Your Launchaaah!

9,374 posts
Thanks Meter: 21,802

Post Reply Email Thread
18th March 2011, 10:12 PM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 18

Donate to Me
More
Hey guys! I applied the kernel update via OR and fell into endless reboot loop! I restored with nandroid but do you know what was wrong here?

19th March 2011, 03:40 AM |#102  
OP Senior Member
Flag IN THE FREAKIN' OP

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by n3n00

Didnt know that x) :P thx...

Hehe, just found out why its so much faster with this tweak. Usually phone boots, and apps like gallery, titanium pro, drocap and some useless apps are opening up. After the reboot I've gone in Running services to stop them, and BAM! They gone in front of my eyes XD. Before I killed them . Btw any way to prevent Market, Gallery and titanium to open at boot, without some app? (Translated- can this be done at Root ex? XD)

I don't have titanium pro. Just the free version and it doesn't load up on startup. Neither does gallery, or shootme. Without an app, I don't know how you could stop them.
Usually, apps that annoy me like that, I uninstall

Quote:
Originally Posted by erfannf2

Hey guys! I applied the kernel update via OR and fell into endless reboot loop! I restored with nandroid but do you know what was wrong here?

Oh good you had a back up. I just noticed from your screen cap that you are on a Stock ROM? I dunno maybe you would have needed to wipe dalvik and cache partition.
I didn't do that though it all went smooth (on CM6)
19th March 2011, 04:43 AM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
when i open angry bird,it automatic closed.how to fixed?how to fixed?chg priority?
19th March 2011, 05:30 AM |#104  
OP Senior Member
Flag IN THE FREAKIN' OP

Donate to Me
More
How much free memory do you have?
Did you apply the tweaks?
19th March 2011, 06:37 AM |#105  
Thanks Meter: 18

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeppelinrox

Oh good you had a back up. I just noticed from your screen cap that you are on a Stock ROM? I dunno maybe you would have needed to wipe dalvik and cache partition.
I didn't do that though it all went smooth (on CM6)

Ah, Yes! Backups are life saving! As I said before, I use GOT 2.2.1 and what it delivers. I applied no change to it (being too busy these days). Before that, I had 2.1-update1 stock from moto. (I heared that moto is shipping new milestones with 2.2.1! )
Also, I wiped dalvik cache via OR but no idea about cache partition. I didn't apply factory reset, because not having app backups and being too lazy! I dunno!

Sent from my Milestone using XDA App
19th March 2011, 08:01 AM |#106  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeppelinrox

How much free memory do you have?

dunno y can already..thx vry much
19th March 2011, 02:39 PM |#107  

More
this time is mega jump again it auto close...izzit the memory problem?it close it?
19th March 2011, 03:08 PM |#108  

More
lol..angry bird automactic close too this time..is it means lack of memory?if tat so wat the point of letting so mny free memory if it cant play games even angry bird..lol im not complaining i just asking..lol..bear with me,,
19th March 2011, 04:45 PM |#109  
OP Senior Member
Flag IN THE FREAKIN' OP

Donate to Me
More
So were the games working before and then they stopped working or did they never work?
I have trouble figuring out exactly what you're saying sometimes :P

Edit: Updated OP with new scripts.
...... A backup of 99complete is done during install scripts.
...... Added a bulletproof only script.
...... Added Uninstall scripts that restore the original 99complete (if you had one) and/or wipe the bulletproof launcher entry from local.prop
19th March 2011, 05:10 PM |#110  

More
i'm glad u replied.okay,when i open the games,it will go in the loading and after that it close automatically.is it the memory of the game used has over the limit?
19th March 2011, 05:18 PM |#111  
OP Senior Member
Flag IN THE FREAKIN' OP

Donate to Me
More
I asked you this before...
Did those games work before or did they never work?
The Following User Says Thank You to zeppelinrox For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zeppelinrox Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android.process.acore, awoooooooooooooooogaaa, booga booga booga, boomstick, hard to kill, hellz yeah, hi mom, ky for android, lag, launcher, mbq was here, omfg, out for justice, ram, redraw, supercharger, turbocharger, under seige, v6 supercharger, wooooow, zeppelinrox is a god, zepplinrox, zepplinrox thanks meter exploded, zoom zoom
Previous Thread Next Thread