FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

 View Poll Results: Vote if you got 100% SuperCharged! Does it work as advertised?

Definitely! Nothing beats it... PERIOD!
 
1,190 Vote(s)
41.46%
Very good! Quite happy with the results!
 
1,044 Vote(s)
36.38%
Snake Oil! It Does NOTHING!
 
388 Vote(s)
13.52%
Makes things worse!
 
248 Vote(s)
8.64%

[V6U9RC13]For Your Lag(4x) Do it good, Good, GOOD, GOOD! SuperCharge Your Launchaaah!

9,374 posts
Thanks Meter: 21,802
 
Post Reply Email Thread
4th July 2016, 09:10 AM |#24281  
dmo580's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 717
 
More
The mod never did crap except for 512mb or lesser devices

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
 
 
9th July 2016, 04:31 AM |#24282  
PiggyFlooper's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 252
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmo580

The mod never did crap except for 512mb or lesser devices

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Disagreed, my Evo 3D was 796MB, and no more stock launcher redraws, sqlite vacuum and zipaligner were kinda convenient, among other aspects of V6 Supercharger
16th July 2016, 05:58 PM |#24283  
Member
Flag Tampere
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Damn
Obviously support has ended, shame! I remember this from my galaxy gio days... I own an lg g3 now, and was hoping to use the bulletproofing feature for my home launcher so as to stop redraws... Anyone know which tweaks are safe to use on marshmallow and if bulletproofing works? Also if anyone knows of an alternative for adjusting oom values or just in general stop launcher redraws on marshmallow, i´m all ears!
14th August 2016, 03:43 AM |#24284  
TechGuyAnthony's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sl1k123

Obviously support has ended, shame! I remember this from my galaxy gio days... I own an lg g3 now, and was hoping to use the bulletproofing feature for my home launcher so as to stop redraws... Anyone know which tweaks are safe to use on marshmallow and if bulletproofing works? Also if anyone knows of an alternative for adjusting oom values or just in general stop launcher redraws on marshmallow, i´m all ears!

This might help you.

http://www.technorms.com/10319/boost...e-supercharger

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to TechGuyAnthony For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TechGuyAnthony Ad-Free
18th January 2017, 03:48 PM |#24285  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I have android 4.2.2 JellyBean what version i need to install for it? I have installed Kernel Auditor it will conflict?
18th January 2017, 04:50 PM |#24286  
Sayanth Sayu's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vAilleght

I have android 4.2.2 JellyBean what version i need to install for it? I have installed Kernel Auditor it will conflict?

Latest one is For Your Lag . So run it in script manager
No it will not conflict with kernel auditor unless you added minfree values in app to apply on boot
4th March 2017, 05:58 PM |#24287  
riahc3's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 206
 
More
I think OP should be edited to mention this doesn't work for MM and above.
5th March 2017, 06:30 AM |#24288  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Wow, thread still alive, nice

I am (still) playing with my ancient LG L3, just for fun and education. You may call me crazy, I am used to that

I flashed Jellycast V7rev1. Works remarkably well. I haven't even run the builtin scripts though. I am preparing to run V6SuperCharger. First I looked in init.d and discovered that JellyCast uses VMLagTuner (2.3). My question is, should I leave this? Does it interfere with V6SuperCharger? I am also planning to use Fly-on mod and CrossBreeder as described in this thread.
26th July 2017, 03:37 PM |#24289  
Junior Member
Flag Mysore
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Can i use it on KitKat
The opening post says only ics, jb and froy
Can I use it on kitkat
26th July 2017, 07:04 PM |#24290  
rignfool's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag The Poconos
Thanks Meter: 2,351
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinmayDalal

The opening post says only ics, jb and froy
Can I use it on kitkat

You can try... But it's gonna take some hacking...
@zeppelinrox

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android.process.acore, awoooooooooooooooogaaa, booga booga booga, boomstick, hard to kill, hellz yeah, hi mom, ky for android, lag, launcher, mbq was here, omfg, out for justice, ram, redraw, supercharger, turbocharger, under seige, v6 supercharger, wooooow, zeppelinrox is a god, zepplinrox, zepplinrox thanks meter exploded, zoom zoom
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes