1.Stock ROM installation - Source & Credits to sammobile - Linux user Here
2.How to Root Note 2(n7100)
3.Reset Flash Counter
5.Flash ROm using Mobile odin to keep root intact & flash counter untouched
Here is guide how to find stock ROM from SamMobile
** Guide showing images are for demonstration and which showing model number may be varies from yours, you have to select your device model number i.e N7105
- Open This SamMobile firmware page.
- Type device Model number in search box
- This will find all latest ROM for that device, click on Kies symbol next you your desired ROM to get download link.
- To get ROM from specific country, select Firmware option on page
- Fill up required option. This will show all available ROM from selected country.
Stock ROMs for N7105
4.1.2 Feb 13
Installation Instruction [Mobile odin is now have support for NOTE2]
Make sure you have installed Kies OR Samsung USB driver
Open up the S/W Installation Program by executing the Odin3 v3.04.exe
1. Enable the check mark by click on the following options(default Option)
- Auto Reboot, and F. Reset Time
- Download ROM and extract (unzip tool)
- Check PDA, and point to ROM file you have extracted
2. Now switch off device and Enter into Download Mode
- Enter into Download Mode by pressing Volume Down button, Home Key and
Power Button simultaneously. And then, press Volume UP button in Warning Page to enter the Download Mode.
3. Connect the device to PC via Data Cable.
Make sure that the one of communication port [ID:COM] box is highlighted in
light blue. The device is now connected with the PC and ready to download the
binary file into the device.
4. Start downloading binary file into the device by clicking Start Button on the screen.
the green colored "PASS!" sign will appear on the upper-left box if the binary file
has been successfully downloaded into the device.
Vol Down Power Key
Ignore re-pertition,PIT, phone and CSC tab selected in this image
5. Disconnect the device from the Data cable.
6. Once the device boots up, you can check the version of the binary file or name
by pressing the following code in sequence;
You can perform full reset by pressing the following code in sequence;
[B]Flashing firmware with Mobile odin to keep root intact and flash counter untouched - Here
Flashing with heimdall - Here -(thanks to as i9000)
First thing I do recommend just after flashing ROM
-Register to samsung A/C and enable Remote control
Here is detail guide.