1,587 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,401

Post Reply Email Thread
15th May 2019, 09:57 AM |#3691  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xda_dentex

Relevant audio- and video-only streams are always available for the 720p format.

I was just about to ask that question in order to download the video UkhYYwF7XaU (as the 1080p is huge - and you'd need 2x the space for muxing). Have YouTube messed around with the formats again?

15th May 2019, 10:43 AM |#3692  
Flag manama
Thanks Meter: 6

More
I can't login to my google account
16th May 2019, 03:27 AM |#3693  
Flag Old Delhi
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thank You So Much for this app.
16th May 2019, 09:03 AM |#3694  
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator
Flag Bangkok
Thanks Meter: 19,951

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NamoRiSuSwChBhEsNeBaSu4

Thank You So Much for this app.

Please don't quote the entire OP
And there's a thanks button available for this purpose.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ApriliaM3 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ApriliaM3 Ad-Free
16th May 2019, 09:53 PM |#3695  
Flag Ambato
Thanks Meter: 278

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yousifzoon

I can't login to my google account

Maybe you're confused. This app is used for downloading videos from YouTube. It does not integrate account login.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DallasBelt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DallasBelt Ad-Free
17th May 2019, 11:21 AM |#3696  
Flag Gelderland
Thanks Meter: 205

More
Great app,i use it for some months now!!
But the UI is a little bit ugly
21st May 2019, 06:50 PM |#3697  
Flag llanelli
Thanks Meter: 444

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Predatorhaze

Great app,i use it for some months now!!
But the UI is a little bit ugly

Who cares if its a bit ugly, its a free youtube video downloader
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jack allen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jack allen Ad-Free
22nd May 2019, 03:22 PM |#3698  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xda_dentex

YTD

Copyright 2012-2018 Samuele Rini (xda_dentex)

End User License Agreement

DOWNLOAD[LIST][*] Download the .apk file From my BLOG[*] ... or grab it at XDA Labs! https://labs.xda-developers.com/stor...ube.downloader
YTD@Labs

When converting videos to mp3 the ID3 album art is the original video's cover art, could you please make this image high resolution? Because when playing the mp3 the mp3 player show a blurry image in the album art.
23rd May 2019, 06:11 AM |#3699  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 1,511

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oidicle

When converting videos to mp3 the ID3 album art is the original video's cover art, could you please make this image high resolution? Because when playing the mp3 the mp3 player show a blurry image in the album art.

Generally speaking, the Album art is maintained by the Android OS. The actual art is not stored in an MP3 downloaded by YTD. There are a number of ways to change the album art, the easiest being one of the many album art apps in the playstore. But make sure you have corrected the TAGs of the file, and also trigger a media scan to update the MediaDb
23rd May 2019, 11:09 AM |#3700  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondJohn

...The actual art is not stored in an MP3 downloaded by YTD...

I beg to differ. Go to youtube on your android, open a music video and share it to YTD and then convert to mp3 and then copy that file to a PC and open the file with WMP and tell me if you don't see an album art there stored by YTD when you converted the video.
I know how to change an album art. I think you missed my point.
23rd May 2019, 11:50 AM |#3701  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 1,511

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oidicle

I beg to differ. Go to youtube on your android, open a music video and share it to YTD and then convert to mp3 and then copy that file to a PC and open the file with WMP and tell me if you don't see an album art there stored by YTD when you converted the video.
I know how to change an album art. I think you missed my point.

I am obsessed with Album art. If you use a different media player (eg WMP), you will also get that media players album art, which may end up with the same default album art you get on your phone, if they are using the same artwork source. NB: If it says Youtube in the ID3 tags, chances are good both are looking to grab a shot from the YT video.

The album art is stored on one of your partitions as a numbered file, and the file itself is a jpg without an extension. I personally change all my album art, with a lot of music coming from YTD.

IIIIF you are rooted, you can download an app I built which shows you the actual file (separate to the MP3) used to display album art.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...ation-t3806260

Then within the menu, navigate to:
Database>MediaDB SQL>Last 1000 music files added to mediaDB

That will list the last 1000 music files added to the MediaDb (ie through the standard Android Media Scanner). If you scroll to the right, you will see a full path to the JPG file (without an extension) used as the album art. You can actually open that extension-less file in most image viewers. Also, you can save a different file (same location, name & permissions) over that file, and that will change the album art.

That is the way Android media players work in displaying album art. I use Kid3 on my PC to edit the ID3 tags, and I have not seen any album artwork displayed in there; NB: there is an input to add one. Yes, it could be a bug in Kid3, but whenever I have used the MediaDb and checked the file it points to, thats the album artwork that is displayed in all my media players on Android, even when its the wrong one attached by first output from YTD.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adfree, youtube downloader android dentex free

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)