Sony Tablet Z Wiki - Latest Stock Software Versions

Search This thread

Rootk1t

Jun 2, 2013
The link to the wiki seems broken - I always get redirected to fishy sites smelling of malware, and definitely no wiki with firmware downloads whatsoever.
Is there any other suitable source for Tablet Z firmwares?
There are some links for firmwares on this forum. What exactly firmware do you need?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Due to the number of different Tablet Zs available, I have made a wiki page for the Tablet Z.

Feel free to add new stock software versions to the sub-pages (the ones for each regional variant of the Tablet). This should make it easier for people to quickly find the latest version of their ROM.
    thanx a lot :p

we neded that !
    isent there any nordic international sgp311 wifi only availble ?

I'm not aware of anyone having posted it. Though if you have one, you can use the Sony PC software to download the firmware from Sony. You can then use Flashtool to convert it into an FTF file by decrypting the blobs, and then upload it and add it to the wiki.

See http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2188129 for an idea of how it is done.
    Thanks, @pulser_g2 for creating the wiki. It will help a lot keeping this more organized.

I have a doubt. In the wiki it's marked the SGP312 as the Japan WiFi only, and SGP311 as US/Int WiFi Only.

From what I understand, SGP311 makes reference to the 16GB and the SGP312 to the 32GB, so there's also US/Int SGP312 that comes with 32GB (which is the one I own).

I'm not sure if that could mislead people as they might think SGP312 is strictly the japanese version.

In case I'm wrong, I'd appreciate some guidance on the topic. ;)

Greetings.

EDIT: I think I understand now. There's no SGP312 US on the list just because nobody has posted any firmwares for that device yet. I didn't know the firmware would be different between 16GB and 32GB WiFi only models.
    Thanks, @pulser_g2 for creating the wiki. It will help a lot keeping this more organized.

I have a doubt. In the wiki it's marked the SGP312 as the Japan WiFi only, and SGP311 as US/Int WiFi Only.

From what I understand, SGP311 makes reference to the 16GB and the SGP312 to the 32GB, so there's also US/Int SGP312 that comes with 32GB (which is the one I own).

I'm not sure if that could mislead people as they might think SGP312 is strictly the japanese version.

In case I'm wrong, I'd appreciate some guidance on the topic. ;)

Greetings.

EDIT: I think I understand now. There's no SGP312 US on the list just because nobody has posted any firmwares for that device yet. I didn't know the firmware would be different between 16GB and 32GB WiFi only models.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2290179
    I believe that the Japanese models are specifically SGP311JP & SGP312JP. SGP311/SGP312 are the international models.
    Of course, SO-03E is the Japanese DoCoMo specific 32GB celluar model.