[Q] can't find my photos on file manager

Search This thread

zain555

Aug 26, 2014
I have a ton of photos on my G2 and I wanna move some of them to pc to save some space
now what happens is when I go to my file manager (or device storage from pc) there's a folder named Gallery but when I enter it I find only one album there! and I have like 9 albums on my phone. and I made sure that no files are hidden and that this folder actually contains only this album :\
so..please help

yeswap

Sep 15, 2009
San Francisco
LG G8
I have a ton of photos on my G2 and I wanna move some of them to pc to save some space
now what happens is when I go to my file manager (or device storage from pc) there's a folder named Gallery but when I enter it I find only one album there! and I have like 9 albums on my phone. and I made sure that no files are hidden and that this folder actually contains only this album :\
so..please help

Look in /sdcard/DCIM/camera That's where all my photos end up.

Reactions: zain555

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    so..please help

Look in /sdcard/DCIM/camera That's where all my photos end up.