[Q] In-Ear Earphones with Mic?

Search This thread

Maddymiru

Nov 25, 2009
Montreal
Have searched and searched but cant find any good in-ear earphones with mic for HTC Sensation.. (had tried Nokias but it doesnt work so i guess all of them dont work) Anyone know any that are working?

hulud

Nov 23, 2010
I've been using Ultimate Ears 170vi and i am getting UE 220vi from eBay, seller artistic.life. They're good for me.

joegarside90

May 11, 2010
Been waiting for these to come out (Was reported on Engadget a while back)

Specifically made for Android too

Use your preferred popular browser to search for:-

klipsch image-S4A

kpjimmy

Jan 20, 2009
San Antonio TX
Nothing Phone 1
Google Pixel 7
I occasionally use the Sony Ericsson MW600 if you are looking for a wireless alternative. The tracks do not read on the unit itself (it's a SE thing) but the buttons work. Added bonus is that the MW600 has a built in FM radio in it so you can use it that way as well. And for that FM feature, the display does work. I have used this with my Nexus One and now my Sensation from time to time.

Just purchased a pair of the Etymotic HF2's.

Excellent bit of kit. Don't listen to the people who say theres no bass. My head shakes with the bass :D Most people think there is less bass because these earphones are so clean. Cleaner bass, less distortion (Some people mistake this distortion for their thumping bass)

You do need to bed them in a little. I've only used them for about 10 hrs and can already hear the improvement. To be fair the medium flanged plugs fitted my ears perfectly and isolated the sound pretty well(Other people aren't so lucky). They do disappear into my ears about 2cm into my ears but for me they are pretty comforable!

I had a pair of the Shure SE210's (No Mic) and I thought these were pretty good, they are definitely not as good as the Etymotics

Haven't tested the mic much but appears to work pretty well so far.

There is just one button on these. One click for pause/play, two for next track, three for previous track. Works pretty well in my opinion

Would highly recommend!!

Reactions: PsicheAlCubo

Waveblade

Sep 16, 2011
I picked up a pair of Klipsch S4As

They're pretty nice. Though not as nice as my UE Triple Fi 10s 8)

Shery4life

Mar 10, 2011

killingflowers

Mar 31, 2011
twitter.com
I got the beats ones with the phone...
I'm a bit of an audiophile, so I didn't have high hopes; considering the whole beats thing is a bit of a fad. Was going to stick to my shure ones, drawback... Lack of remote.
However,I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the beats ones, and the remote/mic is a bit of a God send.
Only drawback, no volume control on em. Also, the hideous red cable. But the in ears are comfortable. So I'll be trying them for day to day, and using my shure for checking recordings (musician, you see)

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE Z715e

atticus182

Apr 29, 2010
Lienden
www.antonpost.nl
I am using a pair of AKG K340 in-ear headphones with mic and music control. The audio quality is really brilliant but they aren't great in staying in your ear, a little heavy I guess :)

Waveblade

Sep 16, 2011
I picked up a pair of S4As, It's pretty good, you can also customize what each button press does.

tsrzealot

Dec 5, 2009
Guys, maybe that's a stupid question, so please don't laugh too hard ;)

Since the Razer Moray uses an adapter to convert the two 3,5mm jacks into one 3,5mm jack to fit into the phone, is it universally possible to do this?

e.g. buy the Sennheiser PC 300 G4me and then hook it up with something like this?

Will the phone be able to use the microphone? Of course, there would be no way to take a call by pressing a button...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Skullcandy Full Metal Jacket

They sound and look amazing IMO and are ok priced at 25£
    Just purchased a pair of the Etymotic HF2's.

Excellent bit of kit. Don't listen to the people who say theres no bass. My head shakes with the bass :D Most people think there is less bass because these earphones are so clean. Cleaner bass, less distortion (Some people mistake this distortion for their thumping bass)

You do need to bed them in a little. I've only used them for about 10 hrs and can already hear the improvement. To be fair the medium flanged plugs fitted my ears perfectly and isolated the sound pretty well(Other people aren't so lucky). They do disappear into my ears about 2cm into my ears but for me they are pretty comforable!

I had a pair of the Shure SE210's (No Mic) and I thought these were pretty good, they are definitely not as good as the Etymotics

Haven't tested the mic much but appears to work pretty well so far.

There is just one button on these. One click for pause/play, two for next track, three for previous track. Works pretty well in my opinion

Would highly recommend!!
    Wow guys: this thread was EXACTLY what I was looking for a couple of hours ago...thanks everybody for sharing your experiences.....but they're all so damn expensive!!

I was looking for something UNDER 50-40 € to be able to listen to some good music and to use it as a handset for my Sensation...

I'll be checking regularly to see if anybody will propose some decent in-ear with mic to be find online at a more resonable price!! :)
    There are many headphones that will work. My beats studio have the Controltalk meant for iPod, but with my PlayerPro music app, there are settings that will allow access to all of the functions of the remote except for the volume controls. So that means you can play/pause, skip tracks, and use the microphone.
    I've been using my Munitio Billet headset. Mic works with my Sensation and it's a good headset. Bestbuy has them for 70 dollars right now