Even Newer Leak! 5/7/2012 (Newer than "New Leak" Thread)

Search This thread

krazie1

Jun 5, 2010
Just saw that its build 3.14.605.5, didn't they say the ICS OTA would begin May 9? Maybe this is the final version.

brock350

May 21, 2010
Noticed the change log stated that it removed the hidden menu. Wonder how that will affect the users who use GSM cards. Or is there another way to access it?

con247

Retired Recognized Developer
Sep 1, 2010
Ann Arbor
I won't have a rooted build up till later. I have to leave my house before this will even finish downloading. Someone else will probably take care of you.

brando56894

Dec 16, 2010
Jersey City
It looks like we really may be getting it on the 9th then :D Can't wait to see what Scott will do with this one because Clean ROM based off the previous leak was freaking amazing.

Time to try and flash the radio and kernel! :D

edit: Just realized I need fastboot to flash the kernel and I'm at work so I can't install the drivers. Can some one post up flashable zips (S-On or S-Off support, doesn't matter) when they get a chance?

Last edited:

PUTALE

Jul 12, 2009
yeah, saw the removal of the info setting as well. damn you verizon. i hope someone get a rom that allows us to use the gsm.

ericsignals

Sep 30, 2010
Buffalo
I'm hesitant to download it, another leak might come out before it finishes downloading.. C'mon man!

Sent from my Rezound

Last edited:

jdmba

Aug 20, 2007
Tight

I am still a little fuzzy on when an 'old firmware patch' is needed for those of us still on GB. I suspect it has to do with whether any particular package includes everything, or less than everything.

I suspect I am going to wait until a RUU comes out (an executable that will just push EVERYTHING; no patches needed).

Very encouraged by these frequent leaks.

NilsP

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 31, 2009
Near Albany NY
Samsung Galaxy S21
I am still a little fuzzy on when an 'old firmware patch' is needed for those of us still on GB. I suspect it has to do with whether any particular package includes everything, or less than everything.

I suspect I am going to wait until a RUU comes out (an executable that will just push EVERYTHING; no patches needed).

Old firmware patch is just for GB. Mount points changed in ICS

tekhna

Dec 31, 2007

Why on earth are you still running GB?

brando56894

Dec 16, 2010
Jersey City

Just take the plunge and S-Off, then you have no need to wait for RUUs :D

Top Liked Posts