[Q] Require Stock Recovery 4.19.728.x for HTC One X 4.2.2

Search This thread

FabMan_UK

Oct 7, 2011
Hi,

I've had help to fix up my HTC One X, but I wanted stock recovery for my phone, I require 4.19.728.x.

My phone is pretty much back to stock except the recovery.img which loads up a red triangle. I can find stock recoveries easily, just not for my particular phone.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011
What recovery did you flash then ? A recovery with a triangle is a stock one !

You have your thread here

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2603596

Don't open a new one in the future when a question evolves around the same issue !

So you restored an older nand and did the update again, did i understand that correctly ?

If you did a official ota to 4.19 and you didn't touch it after that, the recovery is stock. If it wasn't then the ota would have failed !

Last edited:

FabMan_UK

Oct 7, 2011
What recovery did you flash then ? A recovery with a triangle is a stock one !

You have your thread here

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2603596

Don't open a new one in the future when a question evolves around the same issue !

So you restored an older nand and did the update again, did i understand that correctly ?

If you did a official ota to 4.19 and you didn't touch it after that, the recovery is stock. If it wasn't then the ota would have failed !

Hi Mr Hofs, I restored someone else's nandroid backup as mine is corrupt and then successsfuly applied an OTA update however my screen displays an image of a phone with a red triangle and an exclamation mark when the recovery option is selected from HBOOT, I assume this shows the stock recovery I have doesn't work with the ROM.

I will avoid opening uneccesary threads in future but while the previous thread was similar my problem has changed and I thought that people would think my problem was over as someone tried to help me. I was right because you answered here and not in the other thread.

Last edited:

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011
No i answered here because this thread is the new active one. And to make sure you read this. Opening a new one is not needed, just put the correct question in the old thread is enough. The topic will be back on top again.The old one was already about restoring and recoverys.

But as i said. You performed ota. The recovery is normal and stock.

Reactions: ron525

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    No i answered here because this thread is the new active one. And to make sure you read this. Opening a new one is not needed, just put the correct question in the old thread is enough. The topic will be back on top again.The old one was already about restoring and recoverys.

But as i said. You performed ota. The recovery is normal and stock.
    Because it's stock recovery. A warning that you are at a point you should not be !
    Because it's stock recovery. A warning that you are at a point you should not be !

Thanks for taking the time to explain this to me, despite that I've not followed the forum rules.