[Q] wake up lag when incoming calls...

Search This thread

Diamantes

Dec 10, 2009
Hi mates.
I am on Phoenix rom latest version.
Since the update to Android 4.3, I am experiencing a big lag in waking up screen when a telephone call is incoming (3-4 seconds).
This never happened with 4.1.2.
Has anyone a solution? I tried to set persistent com.phone, but no luck...:crying::crying::crying:

Thx to all.

Reza Kashkuli

Jan 7, 2013
Tehran
Hi mates.
Since the update to Android 4.3, I am experiencing a big lag in waking up screen when a telephone call is incoming (3-4 seconds).
Has anyone a solution? I tried to set persistent com.phone, but no luck...:crying::crying::crying:

Thx to all.

Im on ditto note 3
Ive also experinced what you said there.
Please someone help to solve this

nitol

Sep 1, 2009
dhaka
To have 0 sec wakeup lag, use SOFT LOCKER, it's free on playstore. Install and enable it.
To reduce this lag more than 60% (as the previous option eats your battery a bit more but not that much), from exposed app/dpi settings enable RESIDENT on both
com.sec.phone
And
Phone (com.android.phone)
Don't forget to save changes before you closed exposed app settings.
SOLVED!!?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    To have 0 sec wakeup lag, use SOFT LOCKER, it's free on playstore. Install and enable it.
    To reduce this lag more than 60% (as the previous option eats your battery a bit more but not that much), from exposed app/dpi settings enable RESIDENT on both
    com.sec.phone
    And
    Phone (com.android.phone)
    Don't forget to save changes before you closed exposed app settings.
    SOLVED!!?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Hi mates.

Thx to all.
    Hi mates.

Thx to all.

Im on ditto note 3
    Ive also experinced what you said there.
    Please someone help to solve this