WARNING : ROM Manager!!!

Search This thread

dahi

Dec 21, 2011
It is true. Britch S5670 was due to this program. The guarantee, they did change the motherboard.

sj1021

Mar 31, 2012
Even i had bricked my phone once.... i went in the centre as if i am a n00b(which i am) and they gave me a new phone. :p :D

jidi22

Apr 11, 2008
HELP!

HI. I have an issue... my fit he was on charge at 94%. i wanna active wifi , but he give me wifi error. ok... i press off button "phone is shutdown" - press ok.
Then when i want to turn on the phone did do anithing.. i can't turn on , can;t put in recovery mode , can't put in download mode! i think the phone is dead!
anibody some idea?
last week i install rom manager and i push on "fix permission". that's all i do with rom manager. i never push "backup rom" or something else!
please help me!

sj1021

Mar 31, 2012
Take it to the samsung centre they'll change your motherboard. Act like a noob and pretend that you dont know the R of rooting. Just give them a excuse.

Sent from my GT-S5670 using xda premium

jordi786

Jun 20, 2012
dehradun
Don't install Rom Manager ...

I'm 100% agreed with this post as earlier i had also bricked my phone .......so frnds plzzzz don;t try to install ROM Manager.....

arshu1988

Sep 25, 2012
wrong recovery image installed

The only solution for this is to go to the service center and act like you don't know the "R" of Rooting... :)
Happy Flashing...

Hello :
I have installed wrong recovery image on my galaxy FIT S5670
My phone is working absolutly fine but now i am not able to go in my Recovery mode
Please help me how toh get back my orignal recovery image which came with the phone
thanx

vishnuchandh

Jan 5, 2013
i also used rom manager 7 months ago in a warranty period of my galaxy fit
when i take backup the rom the phone was dead
i went service centre
they changed the motherboard into a new one......

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    WARNING!!!

Don't use ROM Manager!!!!
    It'll brick your phone!!!!

Don't even think of installing ROM Manager on your phone. All it's gonna do is brick your phone....
    So my advice is, abstain from using ROM Manager until they officially support our phone.

Till then, use the unofficial port of Clockwork Recovery Mod by tj_style.

the complete package is also attached with this post.

DO NOT FLASH IT ON FROYO!!!

If you need any further assistance, please continue the discussion here.

Edit (17-8-12)
    It seems like adityam533 has found a method to make ROM manager work on G-Fit.
    For further details, go >>>here<<<
    Take it to the samsung centre they'll change your motherboard. Act like a noob and pretend that you dont know the R of rooting. Just give them a excuse.

Sent from my GT-S5670 using xda premium
    The only solution for this is to go to the service center and act like you don't know the "R" of Rooting... :)
    Happy Flashing...
    I almost used ROM Manager myself 2 months back......... Saved by some guy on xda
    mother board

do i effect on mother board