Pedometer/Health App

Search This thread

princetrey07

Jun 25, 2011
Montgomery
Could anyone recommend a pedometer that users the G2's built in sensors? I'm running PA 4.4.3 if that affects anything.

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

martindar

Sep 10, 2012
plymouth,devon uk
on page 2 of the themes and apps thread there is the lg g3 health app it has been ported over by a very clever devs (AyDee,RocketSauce83,Krija and it works great make sure you download both bits in the op and install it works great ive used it for walking and biking you can even record your routes in the map ui within the app try it

Last edited:
Reactions: AyDee

princetrey07

Jun 25, 2011
Montgomery
on page 2 of the themes and apps thread there is the lg g3 health app it has been ported over by a very clever devs (AyDee,RocketSauce83,Krija and it works great make sure you download both bits in the op and install it works great ive used it for walking and biking you can even record your routes in the map ui within the app try it

I couldn't get it to work for me, installed both apks, but still got fc

Reactions: martindar

AyDee

Sep 30, 2010
Mobile
Pretty sure it only works for Stock or Flex/Pro2/G3 based LG roms. I'll add that to the OP.

martindar

Sep 10, 2012
plymouth,devon uk
sorry! i did not see that you were on aosp pa i dont know how i missed that part but i did yes it will only work on flex/pro so sorry for misinforming and messing up your phone my mistakke ill read the whole post next time

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I couldn't get it to work for me, installed both apks, but still got fc