Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

TheKnux

Sep 28, 2011
Akron
OnePlus 9
OnePlus 9 Pro
Are you feeling ok? Your in my slack channel, and you know a few post above I said its own thread.. and in slack talked about it as well....

New home means its own thread.. Sorry, I should have clarified that a bit better..........
I know, I just asked cause a few times you said you were gonna post elsewhere so I wasn't sure if you were still gonna post it on XDA or not. Sorry for asking.

MrH871

Jun 11, 2013
im sorry bro i still didnt understand, my sdcard is exfat so flashing EAS without formatting it, should be ok? or do i need to format it again, in the phone or format on computer?its adoptable right now.. will flashing eas kerbel like normal break the sd , because i have 30gb of stuff on it and have no access to a computer to transfer etc. cheers

buckmarble

Sep 18, 2010
Michigan
im sorry bro i still didnt understand, my sdcard is exfat so flashing EAS without formatting it, should be ok? or do i need to format it again, in the phone or format on computer?its adoptable right now.. will flashing eas kerbel like normal break the sd , because i have 30gb of stuff on it and have no access to a computer to transfer etc. cheers
If it's already exfat, you don't need to do anything. You are good to go.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Eliminater74

Recognized Developer
NFO: All EAS related questions Go to other thread..........
This thread is now only Standard and Advanced only................

Also, I will be redoing from scratch Standard and Advanced again.. To fix the many mistakes that accured from the Last merge of the HTC Official Kernel................
Just bare with me on it all.................................

Again, Plz keep this thread Standard and Advanced only.. All EAS related questions post in other thread......

Thank you all for your understanding........

buckmarble

Sep 18, 2010
Michigan
NFO: All EAS related questions Go to other thread..........
This thread is now only Standard and Advanced only................

Also, I will be redoing from scratch Standard and Advanced again.. To fix the many mistakes that accured from the Last merge of the HTC Official Kernel................
Just bare with me on it all.................................

Again, Plz keep this thread Standard and Advanced only.. All EAS related questions post in other thread......

Thank you all for your understanding........
If you haven't already, you should take EAS out of the thread title.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Reactions: Eliminater74
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NFO: I got EAS to finally boot on our devices.... Now its just a matter of FINE TUNE and update EAS
    all together.....

PS: I got EAS updated to Master-CAF (Latest CAF) + master-CAF-Test (Latest Linaro 3.18 Base) and adding in latest EAS Commits.........
    Update:

EAS/Advanced/Standard
    V7.2.0

In Download Sections:
    Or:
    Nebula_7.2.0-EAS_htc10_20170130_081938.zip
    Nebula_7.2.0-advanced_htc10_20170130_080037.zip
    Nebula_7.2.0-standard_htc10_20170130_085126.zip

Changelog:
    Caf updated: LA.UM.5.5.c1-07000-8x96.0

I spent 8 hours up to 3am in the morning trying to fix a Camera issue with the Caf update....

This caf update address Major Camera changes and fixes
    it also makes changes to msm_app_32bit_settings,
    Some new Led control addon, Havent really checked into that.
    some sound dsp changes.. Not much there..
    Some USB changes and fixes.

I had to fix Camera by removing all OEM changes except for the Laser and drivers that we need,
    and using 100% Caf source from the latest caf update.......... OEM changes caused no picture.............

EAS and Advanced been tested personally by me, Standard was not tested by me or anyone that I know of,
    I figure advanced works, then standard works.........

EAS and Advanced were also tested by 4 other people.

Mod edit removed so there is no drama.
    I also had to fix my source, with everything that happen I ended up messing up all my sources, Not that its a big deal.. just caused my to delay my work.

Also, I like what I do. I dont do any of this to please anyone nor do I do it to compete with anyone. Its either code and take my mind of real world problems, Or
    I will end up hurting someone bad. I dont care what anyone thinks of me or my work. Because Not one single person here has walked in my shoes..
    When you have, then come tell me about what you think. But for now. I continue where I left off..

I code and Love to share with others.

I will also be honest with you all, I closed this thread and really was not going to come back. But as some of you know, I was locked up for 8 1/2 years,
    and old Convict, I wont mention names, Said something to me the other day that open my eyes.. So I decided to re open and continue where I left off..

I wanna thank all the Mods for cleaning up the thread and getting it back on topic. I wanna thank all my personal close friends, you know who you are, for standing by me,
    and I wanna thank you as the public for understanding and being patient while all the Drama unfolded..............

In hopes that we can all get along and do what we came here for.........
    Kernel Update: Get it in Download Section..............
    NO lazy today............

Here is the scoop, Since everyone said my testing beta kernel was the best one yet. I decided to move it to Advanced..

So here is the version listing:

Standard = kernel w/htc_pnpmgr
    Advanced = Kernel wo/htc_pnpmgr And extra stuff
    Testing = Kernel Public Testing Release, Which I have none at this time..........

New Release is 7.0.3 Standard and Advanced,

I started from scratch again, I told you it wouldnt be my last time I did that...........

I cleaned the code big time.. and I mean big time..................
    Nothing new in code from the last one.. This code is just cleaner and more optimized..
    pnpmgr was FULLY Removed and Deleted from Advanced version................

Hope ya all Appreciate this build...............
    eQJPh7iQtvPJp-xw2KdA7kQB6P8b-zctlIKLoNrTjvSYbpY175U1YYjWP-mQuiTd76Fexs_VAge6dauWp8P7IE6H_X939yd4j0FGMMWzvlk_FUNMivYuttMgdRzBbd1NmO7LEUE5mPZU-0WQpJ74bRN_msnV7kRiBmnOCKh1az8Ape881FQjTKaEc5AJe0ClA2MBx3ZYkcpA6gg3HWGHc1P3JFfOUoGmcubisLeusQGgsJ7pCqoJ2YYKJE5mrtl9sT5j-Xs0L7QAMCHHit2XvB4Tzz6XadSph92sOUmmCuBNsoH-A-1h8yWUSC3LAsF2XJGlbWmLv3D6sgY0s8eL2F91xPbRhRDZ0HoSgYz0rlmrSMGb23uDSY66CKl43r_hao8_x8oD-zB4alXPfo_gbYKczWcT7J-pbB4MJlX9GFNXEXDGgBsA3Bc-glVfAwyvjkkBN_1QM6m1AqZFpaTTLpiu6MNsICv6kh9P4e0kpJbbQ7YpI6QhfvjoSz3RBPlwpb3_nbUyjbEd_Wz2zc_gK78m26XQBeWlaUs10mDieHZ2rUOWKy-uayvmw90EUYE48XrZUNLou83InRgFBYdQoTy0lJcZyJFYOyMNTmak-U5Z5uM4uw=w1008-h180-no

Nebula Rises Again

[Features Coming-Soon]

Available Flavours:
    Standard : Close to stock but with CAF updates and some minor additional stuff giving a balanced profile. Uses stock pnp manager and thermal engine.
    Advanced : CAF Kernel with added basic HTC stuff. Uses custom thermal engine providing a performance profile. Added with sound mods and updates from higher 4.4 kernels.
    EAS: Energy Aware Scheduler- Very intelligent kernel developed by linaro. Decides the frequencies and idle efficiently for smooth experience with great battery life.

Known Bugs: (Work Arounds)

• Sound Mod: While playing Music, Switch off/on BoomSound

XDA:DevDB Information
    Nebula Kernel, Kernel for the HTC 10

Contributors
    Eliminater74, thewalkingdude, indian-mafia
    Source Code: https://github.com/DevHTC10/htc10.pme.msm8996.kernel

Kernel Special Features:

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 7.1.0
    Current Beta Version: 7.0.0

Created 2016-09-07
    Last Updated 2017-03-25
    Nebula Update: V3.0.4:

Update: Nebula Advanced/Standard Update:

Changelog:
    Standard and advanced: Caf update: LA.UM.5.5.r1-02300-8x96.0

Advanced alone: Backported WCD9335 Sound Drivers from Um 6.1 MSM-4.4-R9 Kernel..
    Sound makes my $10.00 pair of headphones sound like a $400.00 set........
    Crystal clear Sound even at high volume......... Thumps like 15's .............
    Replaced the qdsp6v2 Drivers with the Pixels, and added a little msm-4.4-R9 to the mix..............

I run this kernel on 100% stock.. NO mods and no thing.. Just my Kernel.............

Standard edition Does not have The Backported Sound System Drivers.

Standard = Keep close to stock with updated caf only.
    Advanced = Performance..

Now go download it in the download section............ and tell me what you think about the sound system..

PS: This back porting wasnt easy, I had to do much by hand.. and I had to remove all msm8998 and wcd9340 drivers from the mix...................