FORUMS

[Release] JOdin3 CASUAL Cross Platform and Web-Based Flashing For Samsung Phones

5,224 posts
Thanks Meter: 9,893

By AdamOutler, Retired Senior Recognized Developer on 5th January 2014, 04:23 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th March 2018, 10:04 AM |#421  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by steadfasterX

I have re-upped my latest version I had for JOdin3 here --> http://forum.xda-developers.com/devd...t/dl/?id=20803

yet, the link seems to be broken...

https://forum.xda-developers.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=20803

can someone please hare a vaild link?
6th March 2018, 10:25 AM |#422  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 14,291

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwtc6yc8e

yet, the link seems to be broken...

https://forum.xda-developers.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=20803

can someone please hare a vaild link?

have you actuaĺly read whats written in the error message?
XDA dev db downloads are currently down but i guess this will not take long until they are back.

The link is still valid

6th March 2018, 12:34 PM |#423  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by steadfasterX

have you actuaĺly read whats written in the error message?
XDA dev db downloads are currently down but i guess this will not take long until they are back.

The link is still valid

i followed the link for a week now and it is still under maintenance. funny as all the other threads are working
could someone please share a valid link to download jodin3 latest version?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vwtc6yc8e For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vwtc6yc8e Ad-Free
6th March 2018, 12:54 PM |#424  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 14,291

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwtc6yc8e

i followed the link for a week now and it is still under maintenance. funny as all the other threads are working
could someone please share a valid link to download jodin3 latest version?

Oh I see.. maybe XDA changed something.. over 29.000 downloads until now.. so maybe a limit has been reached

I have updated my main post with a mirror:

https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...&postcount=353

Cheers
sfX
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to steadfasterX For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd April 2018, 05:37 AM |#425  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi all,

I'm trying to restock with original stock rom ... but Jodin3 only show running and no log information after i click the starts.
Whats wrong with my step ?

My gt-p1000 galaxy tab 1 already has custom rom cwm 5.2.1.6 and some of feature not working well then i need to back to original one.

Could someone help me out here ?

Thanks
Manz
6th July 2018, 11:18 AM |#426  
Quote:
Originally Posted by baddoor

cant get heimdall to install .. incompatibility issue ? (mac os x sierra 10.12.6)

neither can I . Did you find any fix ? Please let me know if you do.
10th July 2018, 06:09 PM |#427  
Flag DF
Thanks Meter: 229

Donate to Me
More
Hey, all. A quick question... (and yes, I have read all the thread), I have installed heimdall (heimdall-suite-1.4.0-mac), have the latest JAVA, when I open JOdin (JOdin3CASUAL-r1017-dist) nothing happens, the java window opens for a sec and then I get a message about checking for the error in the console. The only thing I see there is "Input data callback for device 0x770c0".

Have no idea what is wrong. Any help?

Running 10.9.5 on Mac Mini 2012
24th July 2018, 10:40 PM |#428  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
How to use Browser mode of JOdin3 Casual Mac
Hi to All,
Many thanks for any advice! I am not very experienced with this type of activity, so please excuse my lack of knowledge.
Firstly I would like to thank Adam Outler and the others who developed JOdin3 Casual.

I am trying to update my A320y to Oreo using files from Sammobile and JOdin3 for Mac. My many attemps have failed. JOdin3 tells me that "a file is corrupt" as an explanation. But I don't know whether the corrupt file is one of the four files I downloaded or the pit file.
It would seem improbable that Sammobile would allow a corrupt file to be downloaded. I asked about this on their forum about a month ago and I am still waiting for a reply...

I wonder if I might have more luck if I tried the web-based "browser mode" of JOdin3 ? But I don't know how to use it. I see that if I move my mouse to the bottom of the JOdin3 window, I get an empty "Browser mode" window but there seems to be no way to access it as it is blank, a completely empty white window with no indications of any kind. Clicking in this window produces no effect.

Any advice on getting a "noncorrupt" version of A320y Oreo for Columbia (no other version, please!) would be appreciated.
Any help in getting the browser version of JOdin3 Casual to work would also be much appreciated.
17th August 2018, 07:18 PM |#429  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Hi I'm installing heimdall-suite-1.4.0-mac on Sierra 10.12.6 but it says that is incompatible with this version of macOs.
Have I to continue?
I'm going to flash a SM-g900f
21st August 2018, 03:20 PM |#430  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 886

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgyver83

Hi I'm installing heimdall-suite-1.4.0-mac on Sierra 10.12.6 but it says that is incompatible with this version of macOs.
Have I to continue?
I'm going to flash a SM-g900f

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingeniousambivert

neither can I . Did you find any fix ? Please let me know if you do.

Try this, which is the latest heimdall(version 1.4.1) available for Mac, though unofficial(but well tested by a lot of people on the internet so I believe it works fine). I have successfully installed this on Mac OSX High Sierra so you should be able to install it and use it too!
EDIT: I have successfully flashed a modem with it(heimdall+jodin3) too so it works!
21st August 2018, 03:58 PM |#431  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Thanks. I found in another site and now I was able to flash my samsung phone.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)