FORUMS

[Release] JOdin3 CASUAL Cross Platform and Web-Based Flashing For Samsung Phones

5,224 posts
Thanks Meter: 9,893

By AdamOutler, Retired Senior Recognized Developer on 5th January 2014, 04:23 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st August 2018, 03:58 PM |#431  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Thanks. I found in another site and now I was able to flash my samsung phone.
17th November 2018, 10:21 PM |#432  
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi. I'm have problem to download, the page shows 400 bad request for me. How I do it? Thank you.

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

Casual-dev is out. I'm searched and I got it. Thank you again.
1st December 2018, 01:01 PM |#433  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
No connection after PIT file search
Hello
I need help after searching everywhere... I'm using Mac and my phone (S9+) is correctly detected. But, after finding PIT file, the connection is impossible (phone in downloading mode). I tried to put PIT file myself, but it says "corrupted file" (with no precision if it's PIT or other files).

Help!!
14th December 2018, 06:46 AM |#434  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
anyone have the newer version above
JOdin3CASUAL-r1142-dist.tar.gz ?
18th December 2018, 05:14 AM |#435  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by haoyangw

Try this, which is the latest heimdall(version 1.4.1) available for Mac, though unofficial(but well tested by a lot of people on the internet so I believe it works fine). I have successfully installed this on Mac OSX High Sierra so you should be able to install it and use it too!
EDIT: I have successfully flashed a modem with it(heimdall+jodin3) too so it works!

what doean mean pit file? I used mac os x and I cannot download it automatic. I tries many time. How to collect it?
20th December 2018, 11:36 PM |#436  
Thanks Meter: 552

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterCATZ

anyone have the newer version above
JOdin3CASUAL-r1142-dist.tar.gz ?

https://forum.xda-developers.com/dev...t/dl/?id=20803
21st December 2018, 04:49 AM |#437  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
thanks but that is the same version I have
"JOdin3CASUAL-r1142-dist.tar.gz"
looking for something newer this is not recognizing pit files , yet I can use my compiled Heimdall v1.4.2 just fine , but wanting a GUI , and heimdall-frontend keeps releasing connection without flashing
29th January 2019, 03:14 AM |#438  
Flag Cana
Thanks Meter: 782

Donate to Me
More
Has anyone tried jodin3 out with Samsung Note 9 ?

Jodin3 not able to pull pit file.

Heimdall-flash-frontend has problems with handshake pulling pit file.

Sent from my SM-N960U using XDA Labs
22nd March 2019, 08:04 AM |#439  

More
hi, this is my 1st time using JOdin 3, and I always getting error message: "A corrupted file was detected. In order to continue, you must select a valid Odin file", trust me i tried to download and unzip the firmware many times and always getting that error message.

anyone have a better luck trying it?
20th April 2019, 03:40 AM |#440  
Flag The Ragged Flagon, Riften
Thanks Meter: 415

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gstkmr

hi, this is my 1st time using JOdin 3, and I always getting error message: "A corrupted file was detected. In order to continue, you must select a valid Odin file", trust me i tried to download and unzip the firmware many times and always getting that error message.

anyone have a better luck trying it?

I am having this same exact issue, haven't been able to find a solution. Hopefully someone is able to help :/
5th May 2019, 09:35 AM |#441  

More
There is actually possibility to use Jodin to flash a A500FU with a Mac High Sierra Osx + Jodin? The last update on this page is 2014 and some links are broken, no way to flash Samsung with a Mac?

Inviato dal mio D6603 utilizzando Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)