[THEMES][UPDATED V-2.0 - 03/11/10 w/ Icon Pack 3!] StarView Presents Fallout Theme!!

Search This thread

Reignzone

Sep 2, 2009
Dallas, Texas
Is there any chance of you releasing "bits n' pieces" of this beautiful theme?

Honestly, the clock is the LAST thing that needs to be "modded". It is PERFECT!

In fact, I think I speak for everyone when I say that you should .CAB it up, and ship it out. I'd apply that new clock A.S.A.P. :D

[★]

Dec 13, 2009
England

In fact, I think I speak for everyone when I say that you should .CAB it up, and ship it out. I'd apply that new clock A.S.A.P. :D

lol Im working with horror view on this and the clock is now infact ready, but I dont konw if its going to be released seperately :rolleyes:

horrorview

Mar 26, 2010
Dartmouth
www.horrorview.com

Hahaha! Ah! My mock up has everyone thinking that's a working clock! It actually WASN'T (was just me and photoshop!). However, now it IS!! The illustrious Star and myself worked this afternoon and we now have a working clock!

clockscreen.jpg

Star did a fantastic job piecing my images together and adding the font! Now we're moving on to the slider! It's coming together REALLY fast! Much faster than I anticipated, so hang in there! :)

Reignzone

Sep 2, 2009
Dallas, Texas
Hahaha! Ah! My mock up has everyone thinking that's a working clock! It actually WASN'T (was just me and photoshop!). However, now it IS!! The illustrious Star and myself worked this afternoon and we now have a working clock!

clockscreen.jpg

Star did a fantastic job piecing my images together and adding the font! Now we're moving on to the slider! It's coming together REALLY fast! Much faster than I anticipated, so hang in there! :)

Yeah, the clock from your OP is absolutely gorgeous.
It's so glossy, it literally looks flawless.

Anyway, those icons are sick as hell. I'm pretty excited about this theme, just the bits n' pieces of it look great.

Continue to take your time. :D

horrorview

Mar 26, 2010
Dartmouth
www.horrorview.com
Yeah, the clock from your OP is absolutely gorgeous.
It's so glossy, it literally looks flawless.

Anyway, those icons are sick as hell. I'm pretty excited about this theme, just the bits n' pieces of it look great.

Continue to take your time. :D

I actually noticed I forgot a couple of layers from my clock design (the little screws and that glossy overlay) so I just sent 'em back over to Star! No worries, the clock will look just like the one on the mock-up! :)

Pablo84

Oct 30, 2009
I noticed the three bars in the corner and wondered if the theme will be cookie compatible!

and again top work HV!

Nevermind just noticed the cookie icon!

horrorview

Mar 26, 2010
Dartmouth
www.horrorview.com
Thanks guys! We're still workin' away. I'm aiming to make around 100 icons to start, and then including a photoshop template in layers with the frame, background colors, and distressed overlay so that all folks need to do is slip in their icon of choice and save it as a .png file. That way anyone can change their icons for anything I don't cover!

Star now has the slider icons and files in his paws, and we're looking at doing some nifty stuff to the calendar area on the home screen; something to tie in with the clock rather than just use the transparent black that I used on the mock-up!!

Also, Star tells me we can add to the slider for manilla users with the facebook and reader tabs, so I'll make up some icons for that, as well! :)

Hang in there, folks! It's coming soon!! :)

snowblind2142

Jan 20, 2010
Manchester
Awsome guy's!

Glad to see this thread mature in to this :cool:

Look forward to seeing some truly awe inspiring themes! :D

Best of luck with your development! ;)

[★]

Dec 13, 2009
England
Will this be winmo 6.5.x compatible?
Yes, the theme is a manila theme, winmo version is irrelavent ;)
This looks epic in every possible way!

looking forward for it.
Yep be excited, wont be too long now :D
Glad to see this thread mature in to this :cool:

Look forward to seeing some truly awe inspiring themes! :D

Best of luck with your development! ;)

Ahh thanks man :)

horrorview

Mar 26, 2010
Dartmouth
www.horrorview.com
Hey Guys!

Here's where we're at so far! This is an actual screenshot from my phone, so you can see that Star's done a great job getting the images into the theme! :)

I've also got 45 icons, so far, and will be banging out some more tonight! :)

phonescreen.jpg

Richard_nbg

Jan 3, 2010
Hello,
sorry my english is not so good.

Where i find you Wallpapier
und how can i Install the Slider ?

Have you Icons too ?

Greetings
RIchard

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [StarView Presents]

theme1.jpg

skins.jpg
    weather.jpg

Okay folks! Here it is! Version 2.0 of the StarView Fallout Theme. This is a joint op between myself and [★], with me doing

the graphics and skins and [★] doing the odd visual thing and bringing it all together into a functional and, imho, really freakin’ cool theme

:p

NOTE: Due to the size of the theme, the .cab file is zipped! Unzip, then run the .cab file within!

Changes in Ver. 2.0 include:

New Weather Animations/Graphics: Acid rain! Blowing Trash! Blazing sun! Cracked Moon! It's post-apocalyptic fun for all!

Skinned Compass!: Traverse the wastelands with your new, Vault-Tec approved compass! Just watch out for Super Mutants! (Still a work in progress!!)

Skinned Calendar: Make a date with destiny with your new, retro-style pinup calendar!

Skinned Music Controls: Take control of your tunes PipBoy style!

New Analogue Clock and Improved Flip Clock!

New Slider icons, including Facebook, TV, Reader, etc. (for those with those elements in their existing slider/ROM)

And MORE surprises!!

REMEMBER! UNINSTALL THE VER. 1.0 THEME BEFORE INSTALLING THE NEW VERSION!!

We have made several different packages for the theme, making it totally customizable!

[StarView] Fallout Theme.cab
    This is the entire theme WITHOUT Icons and Wallpapers. (Run as any install, but you'll need to manually install Wallpapers and

Icons as detailed below)

NEW! 3/11/10 - Icon Pack 3! 55 new icons for your Fallout Theme for a grand total of 165 icons!! Download below!

[StarView] Fallout Icon Pack.rar
    Now combines packs 1 & 2 for 110 icons for the theme covering most of the widely used apps and base programs! Use your favorite icon editor to set them.(we recommend JWMD)

Note: To Change Icons, INSTALL JWMD (or similar application), navigate to your Fallout Icons folder on your device and change your icons manually. It's common that many icons will NOT change without going to MyDevice/Application Data/HTC/ProgLauncher and deleting all of the files in there first! Once you do that, restart device, and your new icons should be visible!

[StarView] Fallout Wallpapers
    Three different wallpapers – Home, Lockscreen, and Landscape home. We have decided to give you them as the raw jpg's so you can

set them in whichever way you prefer, be it HDWall, Voldeus Transparent Mod, BG4All or just as normal. Be sure to install COOKIES HQ Wallpaper Patch for full-screen wallpaper goodness!

Added Wallpaper .cab for HDWall users as we've gotten slammed with requests for it!

This is a SECOND release, so, while Star and myself haven’t experienced any major bugs, we must warn you that you install this at your own

risk, we’re not responsible for any explosions or deaths that may occur as a result, and, please, for the love of god, don’t take the brown

acid.

(Compatible With CHT)

Starview do not expect donations for our work, but if you appreciate what we've done, then we would greatly appreciate a donation!

Donate equally to each person.

Donate To HorrorView
    Donate To [★]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Seperate Cab Files]

For separate cabs and some Q&A, visit [★]'s new thread here

Got any problems? need fixes or want seperate cabs? Post your problems in the above thread for quicker response!!

New cabs for 6.5.3 and 6.5.5 to skin the top and bottom bars, and the soft key buttons!

Clock Cab!

Calendar Cab!

Slider Cab!

and more!!!

[Enjoy! And, as always, comments are appreciated!]

While we don't claim ownership of any of the Bethesda copyrighted materials, we do ask that people ask our permission before using elements of our theme for their own projects (ie: ROMS, MODS, etc). Thanks!

Fallout and Vault Boy © 2010 Bethesda Softworks LLC, a ZeniMax Media company. All Rights Reserved.​