Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Norfolk
Thanks Meter: 16,151

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by livndeadgrl13

is there a link for this, i cant seem to find it, thanks

You should be able to find it on *THIS* site but you might have to hunt for it if you are looking for the older 3.0.1 version. You will have to register on the site to get the download link.

17th February 2010, 06:29 PM |#4392  
Flag Opelousas
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mskip

You should be able to find it on *THIS* site but you might have to hunt for it if you are looking for the older 3.0.1 version. You will have to register on the site to get the download link.

ok thanks i saw that lnk before and it wasnt in english, hoping to find it in english... no biggy, but since i have your attention i have a question, what a surprise im sure lol,
i have spb mobileshell 3.5.2, and have installed proplus ultimate elegance, i have found widgets proplus ultimate with custom backgrounds, is the only difference in the 2 is that the widgets pack just come with more backgrounds, but i can change backgrounds in both right?
thanks
17th February 2010, 07:25 PM |#4393  
Flag Opelousas

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phonatic

Phonatic Theme Pack
QVGA only, portrait and landcape.
These are four themes that I had previously done. They have been reworked to work with Mskip's widgets. Along with three other themes. They will work without his widgets, but I'm in agreement with Zepii, Mskip's widgets are a must have. If you already have Mskip's cab file installed, all you need to do is to open one of my themes folder. Copy all the .dat files, within that folder, to the spb folder of your phone. Then reset spb.

Here are pics of the four reworked themes. Transparent, Abstract, Rainbow Bliss, and Nature.
Followed by three other themes. Autobots, City Lights, and Women.

Transparent
Transparent icons and clock. Transparent weather.
Abstract
This is the first theme that I made for SPB MS3
Rainbow Bliss
Full page nature pics used as weather icons on the weather page.
All themes have the battery on the home screen and I have used a few different clocks.

Nature
The Full page weather icons are used on the Home screen. The Home screen background will change with the weather forecast.
The Bliss Alive weather icons are used as the weather page.
Since I don't use the Time screen, I use the Night Weather forecast on that page.

Here are three more that I made on Wednesday.
Autobots

City Lights
This has multiple backgrounds. I can change the way the theme looks, just by changing one file. As demonstrated with the next theme.

Women
This theme has the same files as the City Lights theme.
All that is different is one file, FondEcran.dat.
You can create a Fondecran.dat file and make a themed set of backgrounds. Maybe members will create and share their FondEcran.dat files here. Then we can have lots of themed backgrounds and be able to easily switch between them.

The main reason that I put this pack together yesterday was to reintroduce a simple method of changing themes without being tethered to a pc.
I came up with it a year ago and now realize that I never posted a how to.
I promise to do a follow up post tommorow to explain it.

If you are interested, have Mortscript installed and put a copy of my Spb Themes folder(the sub folder SPB Themes) in the root directory of your storage card.
Phonatic Themes.zip - 16.92MB

Thanks and credits go to the original creators of some stuff included in these themes. There are many to thank. I'm outta time for now. See you tommorow.

i tried to install mobileshell and proplus elegance in my wing/herald with the autobots theme from here
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...07697&page=348
i followed the directions but when i reload spb the lifestyle screen is incomplete and isnt running correctly, what am i missing, and when i uninstalled everything, with lots of trouble, i had to delete registry for spb, the screen drags and had to clear storage and start over, anyone know why this might have happened,
any suggestions will be greatly appreciated thanks

htc wing/herald windows 6.5.1 glass, spbshell 3.5.2, and would like to include proplus elegance
17th February 2010, 07:59 PM |#4394  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Norfolk

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by livndeadgrl13

ok thanks i saw that lnk before and it wasnt in english, hoping to find it in english... no biggy, but since i have your attention i have a question, what a surprise im sure lol,
i have spb mobileshell 3.5.2, and have installed proplus ultimate elegance, i have found widgets proplus ultimate with custom backgrounds, is the only difference in the 2 is that the widgets pack just come with more backgrounds, but i can change backgrounds in both right?
thanks

Are you trying to confuse people by posting in the 3.0.1 and the 3.5 thread lol

Ultimate, Elegance and Ultimate Elegance all share the same widget packs (apart from UltimateV2 which has extra menubar images) but they all have the mod to change the pro and other screens background. The lifestyle background is changed in the normal way but Ultimate handles it alot easier since it doesnt have the selectable screens hack you dont have to delete the background.dat file in the mobile shell folder to get it to change.

Sorry I think I got away from myself then but I hope I have answered your question lol. If I havent then just shout.

Mark.
17th February 2010, 09:05 PM |#4395  
Flag Opelousas

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mskip

Are you trying to confuse people by posting in the 3.0.1 and the 3.5 thread lol

Ultimate, Elegance and Ultimate Elegance all share the same widget packs (apart from UltimateV2 which has extra menubar images) but they all have the mod to change the pro and other screens background. The lifestyle background is changed in the normal way but Ultimate handles it alot easier since it doesnt have the selectable screens hack you dont have to delete the background.dat file in the mobile shell folder to get it to change.

Sorry I think I got away from myself then but I hope I have answered your question lol. If I havent then just shout.

Mark.

ok thanks, not trying to confuse i must have lost track of where i was when i posted sorry , plus im working on 2 different phones with 2 different roms so i get away from myself too lol,
great you answered my question, there are so many widget packs, themes, and extensions im still trying to figure out whats what, what i can use together and such
but i do love your work thanks again

still no help with the above theme though
25th February 2010, 09:57 AM |#4396  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by trexflyer

If you want to use the Sms program from Resco Contact Manager as the default, here's the Key you need to change:
HKLM>Software>Microsoft>Shell>Rai>:MSINBOX

Change key labeled 1 to :RPhoneMan -sms

To change to Resco Contact Manager change this key:

HKLM>Software>Microsoft>Shell>Rai>:MSCONTACTS

Change key labeled 1 to :RPMContacts

thanks for your info. its great. please help me with "resco call history" run from spb mobile shell.thanks
26th February 2010, 02:52 PM |#4397  

More
Phonatic Themes.zip - 16.92MB
Phonatic Themes.zip - 16.92MB - bad link
26th February 2010, 10:12 PM |#4398  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Norfolk

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomson25

Phonatic Themes.zip - 16.92MB - bad link

Please contact phonatic for a working link.

Mark.
2nd March 2010, 07:52 AM |#4399  
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Hi Mark,

I dunno if you still active in this thread or even if u still busy with SPb widgets creating and themes but here goes.

I am using SPB 3.0.1 with Bombyx and all I want to change is the weather icon on my lifestyle home page to be the same style as the ones on my weather page.(ie the phonatic abstract weather icons) but no matter what I do I cannot find out which dat file I need to replace with the phonatic one to make this happen. I thought it was the qa_weather_54 file but with Bombyx installed I suspect it is using another file for my weather icon on my lifestyle home. Any help please???? What should I be doing?/

Thks in advance
Dean
2nd March 2010, 10:26 AM |#4400  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Norfolk

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlegric2

Hi Mark,

I dunno if you still active in this thread or even if u still busy with SPb widgets creating and themes but here goes.

I am using SPB 3.0.1 with Bombyx and all I want to change is the weather icon on my lifestyle home page to be the same style as the ones on my weather page.(ie the phonatic abstract weather icons) but no matter what I do I cannot find out which dat file I need to replace with the phonatic one to make this happen. I thought it was the qa_weather_54 file but with Bombyx installed I suspect it is using another file for my weather icon on my lifestyle home. Any help please???? What should I be doing?/

Thks in advance
Dean

The small weather icons (morning, day, evening) are qa_weather_16. The days of the week weather icons are qa_weather_40, and the main image is qa_weather_64. If they have all been changed on your weather page those are the ones you want to look at. I dont know how much working knowledge you have of MS301 but qa_weather_54 is the mobile shell weather widget that is standard on the lifestyle page. I dont know anything about Bombyx so I cant really say if it changes anything but those are the files you want to be looking at.

Mark.
2nd March 2010, 11:02 AM |#4401  
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Thks. Thats pretty much what I thought too. I got all the images on my weather page as I want but the widget image on my lifestyle home page (which should be 54) is not showing correctly (even though I have the updated dat for 54 in the directory.)
It looks like my weather widget is looking at qa_weather_plus_soft or omnia or pro etc as I have these also in my mobile shell directory. (widget injector from Bombyx)
Strange thing is that the Bombyx program has a widget injector from you.... mskip pro widgets and mskip plus widgets????

Dunno how to solve this one?? Strange.....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
spb mobile shell 3, themes, tricks, widgets, zepiii

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)