FIXED deleted build.prop

Search This thread

heyho26

Apr 12, 2013
Hi Everyone i'm a newbie in this field so correct me if i'm wrong with some terms...
It's really frustrating to accidentally delete 'build.prop' without backing up and having only blackscreen showing up when you reboot is annoying isn't it? Well luckily i have made some fix here it is

BUT... make sure:
1.you have your drivers correctly installed
2.you installed your Android SDK and Java SDK(Note: java sdk must be the first to be installed)
3.you installed your adbfastboot
4.you can access to recovery and download mode(research on how to execute it.)
5.most helpful if you have installed PDANet on your PC(it will help you determine if your adb is runnning)
6.you have downloaded the suitable .img clockworkmod file(needed for flashing
7.you downloaded you're stock rom/custom rom (it's up to you)
6.you have internet acess(needed for researching since i can't provide the links)
7.and especially PATIENCE!

LET's BEGIN.

1.Put your phone into download mode
2.Then wait for notifications and check if an Android Device is installed
3.You installed your fast boot now you're ready to flash your .img clockworkmode file
...3.1.Open your cmd
...3.2.CD your path for the adbfastboot
...3.3.then type 'fastboot flash recovery clockworkmod.img' (without the quotes)
4.Now that you installed your CWM put the downloaded ROM into your SDcard then mount it to your device
5.Remove then re attach the battery and proceed to recovery mode(research on how to execute your phone's recovery mode)
6.Then now you're in cwm recovery mode you may now flash a stock/custom rom
(use your volume buttons to go up and down and power button to enter)
...6.1.Clear your data
...6.2.In the menu choose 'apply update from SD card' then install from SDcard
...6.3.Toggle and locate where you have place the rom
...6.4.Choose the desired rom then enter, then the package will install wait until it finishes and go again to the main selection menu
...6.5.Reboot and there you have it you have just revived your phone

Another Method is by using adb
1.Find the build.prop that you deleted for your phone
2.Push it inside of the adb ex.(adb push<file location> [space] <remote>)

this is my first post hope i helped you...

saidiemenor

Mar 30, 2016
hey....
my x-bo o2 phone..
stock on boot animation although i reset and reboot it it still stock...
because i replace a new build prop came from my old phone ...after i reboot my phone ..it wont start..

heellp plz..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Everyone i'm a newbie in this field so correct me if i'm wrong with some terms...
    It's really frustrating to accidentally delete 'build.prop' without backing up and having only blackscreen showing up when you reboot is annoying isn't it? Well luckily i have made some fix here it is

BUT... make sure:
    1.you have your drivers correctly installed
    2.you installed your Android SDK and Java SDK(Note: java sdk must be the first to be installed)
    3.you installed your adbfastboot
    4.you can access to recovery and download mode(research on how to execute it.)
    5.most helpful if you have installed PDANet on your PC(it will help you determine if your adb is runnning)
    6.you have downloaded the suitable .img clockworkmod file(needed for flashing
    7.you downloaded you're stock rom/custom rom (it's up to you)
    6.you have internet acess(needed for researching since i can't provide the links)
    7.and especially PATIENCE!

LET's BEGIN.

1.Put your phone into download mode
    2.Then wait for notifications and check if an Android Device is installed
    3.You installed your fast boot now you're ready to flash your .img clockworkmode file
    ...3.1.Open your cmd
    ...3.2.CD your path for the adbfastboot
    ...3.3.then type 'fastboot flash recovery clockworkmod.img' (without the quotes)
    4.Now that you installed your CWM put the downloaded ROM into your SDcard then mount it to your device
    5.Remove then re attach the battery and proceed to recovery mode(research on how to execute your phone's recovery mode)
    6.Then now you're in cwm recovery mode you may now flash a stock/custom rom
    (use your volume buttons to go up and down and power button to enter)
    ...6.1.Clear your data
    ...6.2.In the menu choose 'apply update from SD card' then install from SDcard
    ...6.3.Toggle and locate where you have place the rom
    ...6.4.Choose the desired rom then enter, then the package will install wait until it finishes and go again to the main selection menu
    ...6.5.Reboot and there you have it you have just revived your phone

Another Method is by using adb
    1.Find the build.prop that you deleted for your phone
    2.Push it inside of the adb ex.(adb push<file location> [space] <remote>)

this is my first post hope i helped you...