SPB Mobile Shell 2.1 Theme / Skin Collections Thread

79 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Splitter, Member on 30th April 2008, 02:07 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th May 2008, 06:07 PM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
It all comes with the customizations. Kulet78's theme is +12mb consumption.

4th May 2008, 06:14 PM |#112  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboDad

I like blue. Sounds intriguing. Would you want a background similar to the blue ray theme, or would something like one of these be what you are hoping for? Or are there other suggestions?

]

This one is awesome! Did anyone put it in the dat file format?? Thanks.
4th May 2008, 06:25 PM |#113  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 25

More
[QUOTE=RoboDad;2170945]OK, I have finally finished my updates, so here is release 2.1 of the PointUI theme.

Hi,RoboDad, it's great again, but i have a problem, my timetab looks like the old timetab on 2.0.Can you explain me why? There is no voicemail icon.
4th May 2008, 06:28 PM |#114  
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Thumbs up awsome job guys
wow - thanks guys - Kulet78, RoboDad , looks like u both been working hard - great themes - upped fast - oh thanks for the share folder P1Tater - brilliant !!!
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUYZ

Ive just downloaded a 10'000 icon mega pack for vista and xp - if these can be used on or converted for use on PPC'S and u would like them , i can upp the rar file to P1Tater link

JUST MENTION IN UR POST IF U NEED AND ILL UPP !!
4th May 2008, 07:10 PM |#115  
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 51

More
Downloads
I don't see this theme in the downloads . . .

8. Layout-timecal+close contains the calendar on the time page, and a close button, but no calendar tab, and no MRU tab.
4th May 2008, 07:34 PM |#116  
San Francisco Bay Area
Thanks Meter: 117

More
[QUOTE=gmdata;2172821]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboDad

OK, I have finally finished my updates, so here is release 2.1 of the PointUI theme.

Hi,RoboDad, it's great again, but i have a problem, my timetab looks like the old timetab on 2.0.Can you explain me why? There is no voicemail icon.

Great skin, but I have the same problem. No voicemail icon, it looks exactly v2.0.
I use #6, Layout-ext_tabcal+mru.
4th May 2008, 07:56 PM |#117  
Thanks Meter: 310

Donate to Me
More
RoboDad's Layout's - Pointui SPB Mobile Shell v2.1
RoboDad's Layout's - SPB Mobile Shell v2.1

...in cab format... please install to device...the default install location is /Program Files/SPB Mobile Shell/

All credits to RoboDad for these themes/layouts.
4th May 2008, 09:30 PM |#118  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Is there any way to customize the calendar so that it displays a date with an event/appointment in a different color? It does bold by default, but it's kind of hard to tell.
4th May 2008, 09:51 PM |#119  
Boise, ID
Thanks Meter: 87

More
[QUOTE=ddavtian;2172973]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmdata

Great skin, but I have the same problem. No voicemail icon, it looks exactly v2.0.
I use #6, Layout-ext_tabcal+mru.

Do you have any pending (unheard) voicemail? The way SPB added the new icon is less than perfect, IMO, but it only displays it when you actually have voicemail that needs to be listened to. If you don't have any, it defaults back to the old display behavior. I spent a while trying to trick it into displaying the icon all the time, since my theme has room for it, but I couldn't find a way to make it work.

If anyone has any ideas on how to change that behavior, I'd be happy to try them out.
4th May 2008, 09:54 PM |#120  
OP Member

More
Could someone provide a stable upload/download facility for these files? Rapidshare sux.... really sux.

I can do it, unless someone else already has space.
4th May 2008, 09:56 PM |#121  
Boise, ID
Thanks Meter: 87

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivtec20

This one is awesome! Did anyone put it in the dat file format?? Thanks.

PointUI Blue is coming soon. I have a bit of tweaking to do, but it shouldn't be too long. Stay tuned...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)